Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just bang the "helmet" with something metalic for an hour....

tumblr_os69do3bfq1tans81o1_500.jpg

Along with a whipping, the echo of the screams would make them worse!

I've said this many times. I had Balbus say it once or twice in The Serpent's Eye; here's what he said to one of his helpers who was flogging Sabina after she fell on the way to the cross:

“How many times do I have to tell you? We crucify them, asshole! Crucify them! Not flog them to death! The part of you that was supposed to be brains must have run down your mother’s leg!”​

“It’s a public execution,” I said, almost shouting to make myself heard over all the screaming and hammering. “What matters is what the public sees and how long it lasts.” I gestured at the crowd, “These cocksuckers can’t see how much it hurts, and these crowbait on their crosses are already screaming as loud as they can, so how would they know if we made it worse? Anything we do to make the pain worse doesn’t show, it only makes these assholes die sooner.”​

So according to that, torture is pointless unless the crowd can see the effect, and it will make the victims die sooner.

Hi, all! First post here. Joined about a year ago, have lurked until now. In my own fantasy life, I more or less go with Jedakk's theory outlined above. Pre-crucifixion torture should synergize with the later crucifixion, but it should be lethal on its own.

Responding to a post Yupar made. The parent thread is the one where Eulalia asked how people would humiliate her before crucifixion.

1. maketo wear humiliation clothing( crown, loin cloth, titilus on my nipples..:D)
2. spat on by the cross while i m tied on pole..
3.pissed on ,made me drink urine...bukkake also..jerk seman on my face and mouth, forced to eat it..
4.made to perform oral sex(same as above, but my executioner need to b careful if he dont force me by taking someone i love, if not i will cut his manhoid wz my teeth..:D)
5.Raped...but not in public, both of my sex n ass hole...cuz the thg i hate most n humiliation is...fucking my ass hole...cuz it's no pleasure for me, just pain, but they look like more fun to fuck there..:mad:...

My own fantasies settled down to this approach:

1) In cell, victim is stripped naked, or stripped to a loincloth. About half the time, I've fantasized about two women being crucified opposite one another, so substitute singular or plural nouns as needed.

2) Victim(s) are led to a public arena to be gang raped. If not nude, then each victim strips nude, or the executioners strip them nude, or the victims strip each other nude.

3) 2-4 executioners take their turns with each woman. Usually one guy comes inside her, rest finish on her. As Yupar noted, you want the victim to have to give oral, but you also want to be careful that she doesn't injure the guys, so it's either drug the victim before step 1, some sort of psychic compulsion, or some other hand-waving.

4) Raise victims to a whipping post. Let them hang for 5-10 minutes for display. They're usually sobbing, or trying not to sob.

4a) In the earlier forms of hanging, drawing, and quartering, men were fastened to a hurdle and drawn by horse to the gallows (it was a rough ride), then hanged but cut down before death, then emasculated, disemboweled, beheaded, then body chopped into quarters. As an alternative, after rape, you could hang the victims by the neck, cut them down before death, allow them to recover, then go to step 4.

5) Whip them on the back and buttocks.

6) They carry their patibulum/ae to the crosses.

7) After that, I like Jedakk's and Quoom's style of: Force victim down, nail her wrists, then raise patibulum on stipes. Let her hang and writhe a bit, then nail feet. Cornu optional. I hadn't fantasized about them until I read Sabina's story.

7a) I did used to have the executioners fasten the stipes to the patibulum on the ground, then add a spreader bar, then nail victim(s) by the wrists, then through the ankles while on the ground. Then raise cross. The victims will wind up like Skating Jesus' portrait of Cecilia, but with her arms outstretched.

skatingjesus___cecilia_crucified_004_by_skatingjesus-d7i4iya-jpg.496368

In retrospect, through ankles or through the heel bones isn't as realistic. Tearing through bone will increase the pain but shorten the survival time, and you risk their feet pulling out. Jedakk mentioned this in other threads. Prefer them to die slowly.

8) After that, just let them hang until dead, or administer a coup de grace (e.g. break legs) They're already naked, legs spread out, struggling for breath, and recovering from a gang rape and possibly a hanging. So, enough torture already.

In retrospect, through ankles or through the heel bones isn't as realistic. Tearing through bone will increase the pain but shorten the survival time, and you risk their feet pulling out. Jedakk mentioned this in other threads. Prefer them to die slowly.

There is another consideration with nails through the ankles: Doing that means that the ankle joint, along with the muscles in the lower leg that articulate it, cannot be used by the victim to help raise herself on the cross. Any effort at raising herself then has to come from the muscles of the thighs, hips, glutes, etc. Not a very natural motion and extremely tiring.

A similar situation arises if the wrist nails are placed through the wrist joint itself or between the radius and ulna bones. In that case, she can't use the muscles of the forearm to help pull herself up. This is why I show the nails passing through the wrist bones in the heel of the hand rather than the wrist joint itself.

I'm OK with you, Billy and Jedakk , but we're here in fantasy and it could please, for our mind excitement, that the things could be not exactely like in reality ...
For me, I like very much to think that the nails are crossing my wrists between radius and cubitus : it adds to the pain if square nails could scrape my bones !
And it's the same for my feet : I prefer to be nailed through the heels rather than the top of the feet :I'm obliged to have my legs opened and people can easily see my intimity ... and even to torture it in inserting some different things ( a fire brand, for example !):rolleyes:

Messaline crucified on the mountain 006.jpg
... but sometimes, I can have a more traditional position, it depends of the moods ...;)

Not a virgin when we nailed her ver 2a.jpg ...

I'm OK with you, Billy and Jedakk , but we're here in fantasy and it could please, for our mind excitement, that the things could be not exactely like in reality ...
For me, I like very much to think that the nails are crossing my wrists between radius and cubitus : it adds to the pain if square nails could scrape my bones !
And it's the same for my feet : I prefer to be nailed through the heels rather than the top of the feet :I'm obliged to have my legs opened and people can easily see my intimity ... and even to torture it in inserting some different things ( a fire brand, for example !):rolleyes:

View attachment 521620
... but sometimes, I can have a more traditional position, it depends of the moods ...;)

View attachment 521621 ...

If the thin nail, greased with petrolatum, pierces exactly in the place above the carpus between the radius and ulna, I think the wound will not gave an ultimate accident. You can feel with the nail of your thumb and middle finger pushing between the tendons of the fingers and see that all fingers stay moving-intact.

But the crucifer must have expertise!

Attachments

• The place above the carpus.jpg
    The place above the carpus.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom