scuticā
scuticīs
vocative
scutica
scuticae
Descendants
for better understand:
in Italian: frusta che toglie la cotica (pelle),
English: whip that takes away the turf (skin)

Thank you for the information

Getting back to the original topic....
What was the original topic?
Oh, right, pregnant crucifixion.
Back when he was still doing photos, one of Welsh Webb's regular models got pregnant. Because of the strain on her back, she couldn't hang on the cross, but she did agree to do some modified crux posses.
LizRiverPreggo 147.jpgLizRiverPreggo+155.jpg

Nice thread. I wanted to open one, but I was distracted by the Women's Day celebration. I don't know if I will open a new one or publish here......:idea::idea::idea:

Gosh, I hope they never did! I mean, this is a brutal fetish to have in general, but I'm not sure I want to go that far as to enjoying the sight of pregnant women being crucified.

If the purpose though is not to fetish it, and make it a more we are seeing this sad tale of a woman who was pregnant dying on a cross, knowning that the life inside her will never get a chance as well, and we should all feel really bad for her and her unborn, then I guess that's fine.

I have thought about victims of crux having to watch their sons or daughters die with them in a mass crucifixion, though. A mother watching her 18 year old daughter die before she does, a husband watching his wife die, ect. Or wife and wife crucified together, one watching the other as she dies and screaming and crying not just from the physical pain, but the loss and pain in her heart over watching her lover or daughter die because of something she herself did to cause the crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom