Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
Reperator gets to make an ass of himself on the news
Ah, Repertor! :)
Such skilled media work! :)
The Archbish is indeed delighted! :):):):)
These are very different opinions. Repertor tends to believe the Archbishop's opinion is correct. Thank you, Archbishop. He can't understand why Barb is complaining about her tight little being in good shape.

1349720241750_9677196.png

Demosthenes.jpg Apparently they can.
Repertor is not feeling well. He swallowed a pebble.

These are very different opinions. Repertor tends to believe the Archbishop's opinion is correct. Thank you, Archbishop. He can't understand why Barb is complaining about her tight little being in good shape.

View attachment 504070

View attachment 504071 Apparently they can.
Repertor is not feeling well. He swallowed a pebble.
I treat him nice and he posts obtuse crap like this!!!!

Monsignor, I have tried to cast you in the benevolent light I feel you deserve... I fear you are sliding on the bishop's coattails...
Repertor, trust me..... when Tree decides he's going to "cast you in a benevolent light"... RUN LIKE HELL!!! :eek:

Well, she's getting all agitated, which is going to pump all sorts of anger hormones through her system, just before the adrenaline and fear of the execution. Will that improve the flavour?:confused: :eek: Perhaps a bernaise sauce of some kind is called for, eh? No? Mesquite glaze? :p

That's not really helpful Jolly! :spank::spank:

Well, on the one hand, I'm rather out of my personal depth with my last comment (although I am a fine cook). On the other hand, I'm not sure there actually is very much helpful to do here anymore, for you anyway. :doh: For the characters not being killed and roasted I suppose it might be considered helpful if someone brought some buns and potato salad. :rolleyes::devil:

Well, she's getting all agitated, which is going to pump all sorts of anger hormones through her system, just before the adrenaline and fear of the execution. Will that improve the flavour?:confused: :eek: Perhaps a bernaise sauce of some kind is called for, eh? No? Mesquite glaze? :p
We have to ask Ingrid about this... she is the chef!
She really isn't going to like the next post...

Fuck it... If I piss off Barb and please everyone else it has been a good day!!!

Animal rights activists and vegetarians say it does quite the opposite. View attachment 504425
There is a difference between PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves). PETA really cares to the point of being zealots but we routinely round up PETS members... I know it's not fair but they want me to smoke 25 feet from a door and raise gasoline taxes. So I go with "thin the herd".

There is a difference between PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves). PETA really cares to the point of being zealots but we routinely round up PETS members... I know it's not fair but they want me to smoke 25 feet from a door and raise gasoline taxes. So I go with "thin the herd".
I personally subscribe to the other "PETA" - People Eating Tasty Animals. As to the ethical treatment of slaves, one could argue that, given the fantasies of the girls on the forums, ethical treatment includes a decent whipping at the very least.
Animal rights activists and vegetarians say it does quite the opposite. View attachment 504425
See?! This is my point. I know that most slaughterhouses tend to try to keep animals calm and unaware beforehand. Hence, the "Judas Goat", a goat that leads other animals into the place. Other animals always see the goat come back out and think "hey, nothing to worry about. See? That goat went in and he's fine."
Now I'm probably in trouble. You can crucify a woman on here, but slaughter a cow...:eek::rolleyes::doh:

It's an interesting idea. A slavegirl is used to bring other slavegirls into the punishment/execution facility...

Another story, perhaps, eh?

Back
Top Bottom