Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
I personally subscribe to the other "PETA" - People Eating Tasty Animals. As to the ethical treatment of slaves, one could argue that, given the fantasies of the girls on the forums, ethical treatment includes a decent whipping at the very least.

See?! This is my point. I know that most slaughterhouses tend to try to keep animals calm and unaware beforehand. Hence, the "Judas Goat", a goat that leads other animals into the place. Other animals always see the goat come back out and think "hey, nothing to worry about. See? That goat went in and he's fine."
Now I'm probably in trouble. You can crucify a woman on here, but slaughter a cow...:eek::rolleyes::doh:

It's an interesting idea. A slavegirl is used to bring other slavegirls into the punishment/execution facility...

Another story, perhaps, eh?
006.jpg
I have to either ponder all this or forget I ever saw it... I don't remember if I remember what I did....

Tree

I personally subscribe to the other "PETA" - People Eating Tasty Animals. As to the ethical treatment of slaves, one could argue that, given the fantasies of the girls on the forums, ethical treatment includes a decent whipping at the very least.

See?! This is my point. I know that most slaughterhouses tend to try to keep animals calm and unaware beforehand. Hence, the "Judas Goat", a goat that leads other animals into the place. Other animals always see the goat come back out and think "hey, nothing to worry about. See? That goat went in and he's fine."
Now I'm probably in trouble. You can crucify a woman on here, but slaughter a cow...:eek::rolleyes::doh:

It's an interesting idea. A slavegirl is used to bring other slavegirls into the punishment/execution facility...

Another story, perhaps, eh?
Interesting concept... Can't comment more now... Do it!

Early Saturday Morning pre-dawn market day

In Eastwick seven witches are being hanged. Their witch meat will be brought to Little Brampton and spit-roasted at dawn to serve the crowds that will be gathering by 10 AM when the witch hangings begin there.

hang brampton.jpg

The woman on the right will have her head removed and her brains will be scooped out and prepared as Philadelphia fried brain sandwiches for a very high bidder and his entourage. Truly a culinary treat!!!

Three women from PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) tried to disrupt the market day hangings. They were swiftly arrested…

perp arrest 2.jpg perp arrest 020.jpg perp arrest 024.jpg

…stripped and promptly hanged.

kkk 019.jpg

You see PETS is a known subversive group in the Brampton Diocese and members or supporters are subject to immediate execution. It’s a good thing too as the crowds are bigger than usual to see the American professor Barbara Moore hanged!

Sheriff’s deputies come for me after dawn. One ties my hands behind my back. Flippantly I ask “Do I get my ass fucked again?”

Archbishop Wragg walks in and say “No, Miss Moore, your neck is about to get longer.”

perp arrest 053.jpg

“Does this mean my insurance policy kicked in for chiropractic services” I ask.

“Very funny, Miss Moore, but the reality is you are to be hanged and served as the main course of dinner tonight” Archbishop Wragg says.

“Here” I ask.

“You know better, Miss Moore” Archbishop Wragg says.

A chain is locked around my neck and I am lead to the Little Brampton market square. I look at the woman on the spit and say “You can’t do this and call yourself a ‘holy man’!”

cook 072.jpg

“Of course I can. It is not the problem of religion but you sluts that refuse to accept it” he scolds.

Before 11 AM I am brought to the gallows and have a noose placed around my neck. I watch the crowd as I lower my head to accept the noose. This is real!

hang 491.jpg

original art by SJ

-Barbara Moore

Tree

“Very funny, Miss Moore, but the reality is you are to be hanged and served as the main course of dinner tonight” Archbishop Wragg says.

“Here” I ask.

“You know better, Miss Moore” Archbishop Wragg says.

A chain is locked around my neck and I am lead to the Little Brampton market square. I look at the woman on the spit and say “You can’t do this and call yourself a ‘holy man’!”

“Of course I can. It is not the problem of religion but you sluts that refuse to accept it” he scolds.
Good thing he's not a Jewish or Muslim religious person. Hanging would hardly make her Kosher or Halal. :rolleyes::p

Three women from PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) tried to disrupt the market day hangings.
Why are they protesting? Slaves are always treated ethically in Brampton Diocese. Aren't they, Archbishop?
Miss Moore, your neck is about to get longer.
imagesU5CNCXQQ.jpg giraffeM.jpg
Hanging would hardly make her Kosher or Halal. :rolleyes::p
Halal doesn't matter. It is Ramadan and by sunset there won't be anything left anyway.

Wragg is just... well... Wragg! Far be it for me to judge him...

That's good news, Tree in a courtroom is not for the faint hearted... :rolleyes:

We've seen him as lawyer, can you imagine him as a judge? :doh:

Olaf tightens the noose only tight enough that Barb cannot escape it.

bra 59.jpg

I am expecting to be hanged at 11 AM but just before the 11 o’clock hour another woman is brought to the gallows and is noosed. She moans “Is there no end to this insanity?”

bra 39.jpg

I fear that for her and I that is wishful thinking. They hoist her up… It is not unlike two weeks ago when I saw Laetitia hanged except this time I am next and I already have the rough hemp rope around my neck. What was cold clinical research when Laetitia was hanged is now an up close and personal preview of what awaits me in in an hour. When I was fascinated watching Laetitia’s legs futilely thrash and her breasts sway on her breast in her erotic dance with death I now see as agonizing panic as the noose works to choke the life out the woman hanged next to me.

hang 492.jpg

I yell at the crowd “We’ve done nothing to deserve this! Get her done and let me go!”

My plea is greeted with laughter, cheers, and jeers with one woman yelling “Keep watching her Barb so you do your hanging right!”

It is my ‘friend’ Kathy Summers! She and Siss are having cocktails under an awning, enjoying this spectacle with the archbishop and Monsignor Repertor. The damn bitches!!!

Next to me the hanged woman is thrashing in wild panic. The gasps and rasps as she tries to breathe become shallower and farther apart. The church bell tolls once marking a quarter hour she has been hanged. Up till now her body was causing the rope’s pressure on her neck but now the noose has closed enough I can see it squeezing her neck just under her jaw. Her legs kick and the fight to free her hands from the ropes binding them. Her eyes are wide open and her face is darkening as the rope crushes her carotid arteries. Her stomach is fluttering but there are no gasps or rasps. The noose has crushed her throat.

Her legs hang still except for the last few involuntary twitches. Her bladder relaxes and the crowd cheers. I squeeze my legs together hoping they don’t notice I am doing the same.

hang 493.jpg

In less than 45 minutes I will know what she suffered but won’t be able to tell anyone.

-Barb Moore… Doomed…

Tree

bra 59.jpg Shit this is it! Careful, fellah, that feels a little tight. Don't you have some rope that isn't so coarse? It's kinda chafing my neck, you see.

hang 492.jpg Geeze, you aren't going to pee on me, are you?

hang 493.jpg I've heard of taking turns, but his is nuts. I don't suppose one hanging a day would satisfy this crowd by any chance? I'll gladly postpone mine until tomorrow.

The crowd rushes to the vendor booths after the woman dies. The ‘witches’ hanged before dawn this morning have been cooked, carved, and are served up as witch meat sandwiches. Under the awning the archbishop and his entourage enjoy ‘Baby Witch Ribs™’ and cocktails that didn’t exist when Princess Laetitia was hanged over five centuries ago. I stand in a puddle of my own piss with my wrist tied behind my back and a noose around my neck. The bell tolls twice and I have a half hour left before I hang!

Soon after the church bell rings they lower the lower the dead woman. She is laid on the deck face up as some woman wearing a bloody apron walks up to her. A pair of women carry a large copper bucket then set it next to the woman with the apron who sharpens a knife on a honing stone. Then right before me she slices the woman’s belly open and pulls out her guts. She tosses her liver into the bucket but throws her stomach over the side of the deck for the mongrels and rats to fight over. With bare hands she pulls out her intestines and starting from the end closest to where her stomach had been slides her hand the length of the gut and by the time she gets to the large intestine shit is being squeezed out the woman’s ass

I scream “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

She looks up at me, smiles, and says “You wash these in pickled brine and you have 23 feet of natural bratwurst and sausage casing for witch meat that doesn’t make a nice cut of meat!”

I lean forward and puke what little is left in my stomach! The bell has already marked that I have less than a quarter hour before I am hanged. My morbid curiosity is now matched by grow fear. A buxom blond is led onto platform to be placed in the vacated noose next to me.

bra 56.jpg

As she passes in front of me on already wobbly legs she almost falls as she slips on my fresh vomit. It gets no better for her when she gets to the other noose as she stand in loose stool and piss from the last hanged witch. After she is noosed she turns to me and asks “I wonder how bad it’s going to be. Have you ever seen a hanging?”

“Less than an hour ago… I be honest with you she seemed to suffer quite a bit before she died” I say then add “You have a nice full figure. You shouldn’t last as long as she did or I will.”

I don’t think I offered her much comfort. Archbishop Wragg calls up to me saying “Witch Moore, Ingrid has informed me she has made my favorite stuffing for you spit roast! I can hardly wait for dinner!”

Kathy and Siss raise their drinks in a mock salute. Siss yells “Put on a good show Barb” and Kathy adds “Bon Voyage, witch!”

I look down at them and say “Will you two just FUCK OFF?”

bra 40 A.jpg

I barely said that when Constable Madiosi addresses the crowd booming “Ladies, Gentlemen, and members of the church before you stands the convicted witch, the American Professor Barbara Moore, who traveled here under the guise of research to undermine the city-state and diocese of Brampton. Hangman, perform your duty!”

In the cellars below the gallows a whip stings the rump of a slave.

coffee shop decor 010.jpg

She begins her monotonous task of turning the shaft unaware she is being used to hoist witches to their death.

coffee shop decor 011.jpg

The thick scratchy rope rises off my shoulders and collarbones. It settles under my jaw and the slack disappears. My heels leave the gallows’ deck. It won’t be long until my toes follow…

bra 61.jpg

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Soon after the church bell rings they lower the lower the dead woman. She is laid on the deck face up as some woman wearing a bloody apron walks up to her. A pair of women carry a large copper bucket then set it next to the woman with the apron who sharpens a knife on a honing stone. Then right before me she slices the woman’s belly open and pulls out her guts. She tosses her liver into the bucket but throws her stomach over the side of the deck for the mongrels and rats to fight over. With bare hands she pulls out her intestines and starting from the end closest to where her stomach had been slides her hand the length of the gut and by the time she gets to the large intestine shit is being squeezed out the woman’s ass,

Yuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

bra 56.jpg“Less than an hour ago… I be honest with you she seemed to suffer quite a bit before she died” I say then add “You have a nice full figure. You shouldn’t last as long as she did or I will.”

You'd think I had expertise in these matters from the way I talk :rolleyes:

Archbishop Wragg calls up to me saying “Witch Moore, Ingrid has informed me she has made my favorite stuffing for you spit roast! I can hardly wait for dinner!”

7D3.jpg All he thinks of is his stomach ... well at least when he is not whipping me in the Abbey cellar for breaking the crystal :eek:

bra 40 A.jpgKathy and Siss raise their drinks in a mock salute. Siss yells “Put on a good show Barb” and Kathy adds “Bon Voyage, witch!”

I have nothing more to add to that statement :cool:

bra 61.jpgThe thick scratchy rope rises off my shoulders and collarbones. It settles under my jaw and the slack disappears. My heels leave the gallows’ deck. It won’t be long until my toes follow…

Look at the expression on my face, Tree ... do I look happy about this? :mad:

(nice manips)

Soon after the church bell rings they lower the lower the dead woman. She is laid on the deck face up as some woman wearing a bloody apron walks up to her. A pair of women carry a large copper bucket then set it next to the woman with the apron who sharpens a knife on a honing stone. Then right before me she slices the woman’s belly open and pulls out her guts. She tosses her liver into the bucket but throws her stomach over the side of the deck for the mongrels and rats to fight over. With bare hands she pulls out her intestines and starting from the end closest to where her stomach had been slides her hand the length of the gut and by the time she gets to the large intestine shit is being squeezed out the woman’s ass,

Yuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

View attachment 505410“Less than an hour ago… I be honest with you she seemed to suffer quite a bit before she died” I say then add “You have a nice full figure. You shouldn’t last as long as she did or I will.”

You'd think I had expertise in these matters from the way I talk :rolleyes:

Archbishop Wragg calls up to me saying “Witch Moore, Ingrid has informed me she has made my favorite stuffing for you spit roast! I can hardly wait for dinner!”

View attachment 505411 All he thinks of is his stomach ... well at least when he is not whipping me in the Abbey cellar for breaking the crystal :eek:

View attachment 505412Kathy and Siss raise their drinks in a mock salute. Siss yells “Put on a good show Barb” and Kathy adds “Bon Voyage, witch!”

I have nothing more to add to that statement :cool:

View attachment 505413The thick scratchy rope rises off my shoulders and collarbones. It settles under my jaw and the slack disappears. My heels leave the gallows’ deck. It won’t be long until my toes follow…

Look at the expression on my face, Tree ... do I look happy about this? :mad:

(nice manips)
Tree is only observing for Olaf's recertification. He told me he did a really good noose for your hanging:confused::eek::devil:

She looks up at me, smiles, and says “You wash these in pickled brine and you have 23 feet of natural bratwurst and sausage casing for witch meat that doesn’t make a nice cut of meat!”
Very educational. Not quite Cordon Bleu standard, but then again, this is parochial little Brampton.
food-drink-celebrity-chef-cook-cannibal-cannibalism-mlyn2971_low.jpg
You'd think Barb would be more appreciative.:rolleyes:
.. do I look happy about this? :mad:
Decidedly not. Stoic perhaps? :confused:
tumblr_inline_mp461jEsNy1qz4rgp.gif :devil:

Back
Top Bottom