Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am condemned to an inquisition. I have heard rumors of what can happen but I am sure they must great exaggerations as surely a great man such as Archbishop Wragg would never subject a woman much less a royal one to such ghastly acts! To my horror I find I have underestimated these supposed men of God! I am taken through the castle halls adorned only with the irons on my wrists and the chain about my neck. No attempt is made to ward off the sometimes surprised and other time the lecherous gawking at my body. Some of the palace guards who days before would lower their eyes and bow as I passed now openly laugh with one of them daring to say “I always thought you would have some fine tits and you haven’t disappointed me!”

The beast dared not only to address me but failed to call me ‘princess’! I am led down steep narrow stairs to the bowels of the castle I did not know existed until we arrive at a stone-walled chamber. The air is rant and damp. The room has devices I cannot begin to imaging what they could be used for but am sure none will be good for me. I am brought to an ‘X’ shaped table and the neck chain and wrist irons are removed. As they turn me around to lay me upon wood I ask “What is on the floor?”

“You will find out when you add to it” a guard says. Another one says “Oh, tell the princess! You are standing on the shit and piss of the witch you watched from your balcony when she was hanged.”

I am laid on the device and the monks and commoners bind me to it leaving me lewdly exposed!
princess 021.jpg

There are a pair of kneelers that two monks are about to kneel upon and stare at my most private place. Before they could a guard says “Wait outside until we summon you!”

“But you know she is a virgin and she must…”

“Get out! Her cunt will still be virgin but we need to collect our service fees.”

The monks look at the hulking guard and figure if the guards are intent on raping Laetitia they were not going to stop them even if they wanted to try to. They race out of the chamber.

I watch one of the guards open his trousers and plea “I am a virgin!”

He displays his massive projectile and says “And so you will be when I am done… sort of!”

His shaft bumps between my womanhood and my bottom before he spears my bottom! After I howl in pain I cry “What are you doing to me?”

“I am fucking your princess’ arse, you cunt! You know… buggery! A snooty princess like you might call it sodomy!”

“Stop it immediately! You are hurting…OW!” The other guard has grabbed my hair and jerked my head down. I look up and see his shaft coming towards my mouth oozing dew from its tip. He demands that I open my mouth but through clinched teeth I hiss ‘no’! The guard buggering me punches me hard in the gut, winding me and before I know what has happened, the shaft fills my mouth and throat. As he pumps the shaft in my mouth he laughs “I’ve mouth-fucked a few Dames and Ladies before but never a princess...”

-Princess Laetitia

The assault on Princess Laetitia lasts over an hour. The extensions of the bench that her wrists and ankles are bound to are cranked wider painfully spreading her legs and stretching her arms. Laetitia faints in pain but the guards continued their rape until they tire of her. Laetitia’s head dangles off the end of the torture bench with the guards’ cum painting her face. The monks kneel at the opposite end of the bench staring at her gaping bum oozing cum and excrement that dips on the stone floor. Meanwhile in late April 2017 a young woman is at a library…

‘This isn’t a typical fairy tale’ I think. It is written like it really happened. I wonder if there is a Brampton Diocese.
laetitia 035.jpg

-Laetitia

Tree

Be careful what you wish for!!!
Why? Would that make any difference?:eek::devil:

The assault on Princess Laetitia lasts over an hour. The extensions of the bench that her wrists and ankles are bound to are cranked wider painfully spreading her legs and stretching her arms.
See? :rolleyes:
Can't wait to find out what she finds in the library, although I can't quite figure out where she keeps her library card.:confused:

After her rape Princess Laetitia is subjected to many tortures starting at 3 am. Her wrists and elbows are bound tight behind her back with coarse hemp ropes. Another rope is tied off to her wrists and the huge guards effortlessly hoist her off the floor.

strappado 032.jpg

She would hang in strappado for five hours being asked by Constable Madiosi if she wished to confess once every hour.

strappado 015.jpg

Laetitia refused every time. Already weak she is taken down and is dragged immediately to the rack. She watches with morbid curiosity as irons are locked around her wrists and ankles.

rack 033.jpg

For a woman of her times she is well educated (she can even read!) but the ‘science’ of an inquisition is one topic she is not versed in. She would quickly learn how a rack worked.

While Laetitia is being stretched on the rack Maud Barbaria is taken from her dungeon cell, washed, and is given a thread-bare smock and a scarf. An old nun leads her through the secret passages that lace the walls of the castle.

laetitia Bard's march.jpg

The last passage was very familiar to Barbaria as it leads to Prince Tree’s chamber. She is unsure is she should be excited or afraid. The nun stops and says to Barbaria “I think you know the rest of the way. Maid Barbaria, remember to protect your immortal soul. Go right in. The prince is expecting you.”

“Thank you and bless you sister” I say as I walk the last passage. Stupid fucking nun- she should have said my ‘immoral’ soul as Prince Tree and I plotted to first to kill his father and now conspire to frame his sister Laetitia and have her put to death. If there really is hell count me in! I pause a moment before opening the door. Taking a deep breath I turn the lever and pull it open as its defensive latches inside are not engaged. My trepidation melts as I see Prince Tree wearing an open grey silk robe and regal purple trousers. He says to “Who dressed you in those rags? My future queen cannot be dressed like that in my presence!”

I cheerfully strip off the garment that would be better suited as a feed bag than a dress.

owp 206.jpg

Then he surprises me and tosses me a boned corset trimmed with satin and gold and tells me to put it on. I recognize it as one of Laetitia’s and say “I cannot wear your sister’s…

“Soon they will be yours. Besides you look a bit like my sister. I always wanted to fuck her.”

“Oh, Tree, you are so terrible” I purr as I struggle to fasten it. When I finish I walk over to him and pull his cock out of the bulge in his trousers. It only took a few strokes for him to be fully erect. He holds out a handful of silk sashes and says “Shall we have some fun?”

book11c- night before penance.jpg

“Aw, Tree, I’ve been in that disgusting dungeon of yours for days. Do I have to” I ask.

“After tonight you will never be in the dungeon again” he assures me.

“Maybe I might want you to take me there after we are married” I coyly say.

-Barbaria

Meanwhile, Princess Laetitia is introduced to the ‘Judas Cradle’.

pony 021.jpg

Tree

What the hell is going on here???

The last passage was very familiar to Barbaria as it leads to Prince Tree’s chamber.

Looks an awful lot like his bathroom to me.:confused:

She is unsure if she should be excited or afraid.

That should read "executed or laid" :rolleyes:

The nun stops and says to Barbaria “I think you know the rest of the way.

Like I've been through this shit before :rolleyes:

Maid Barbaria, remember to protect your immortal soul.

I think that would require a chastity belt ;)

Go right in. The prince is expecting you.”

I think he is laying for me.:eek:

The last passage was very familiar to Barbaria as it leads to Prince Tree’s chamber.

Looks an awful lot like his bathroom to me.:confused:

She is unsure if she should be excited or afraid.

That should read "executed or laid" :rolleyes:

The nun stops and says to Barbaria “I think you know the rest of the way.

Like I've been through this shit before :rolleyes:

Maid Barbaria, remember to protect your immortal soul.

I think that would require a chastity belt ;)

Go right in. The prince is expecting you.”

I think he is laying for me.:eek:
She really lusts for me... She plays hard to get...

‘This isn’t a typical fairy tale’ I think. It is written like it really happened. I wonder if there is a Brampton Diocese.
For a woman of her times she is well educated (she can even read!)
Started in Chicago in 2009, Naked Girls Reading was the brainchild of showgirl’s Michelle L’amour and Franky Vivid. The goal of the group is to challenge the notion that a woman can not be both smart and sexy.

Even after hours in suspended in strappado, hours tortured on the rack, and the brutal torment with the Judas Cradle tearing at her arse Princess Laetitia refused to confess to the inquisitors but cautiously avoid saying she did not try to poison her brother. She had argued that the poison was in his room because it was the prince that was poisoning the king and not her.

Prince Tree suspected his sister would not confess yet he needed her permanently silenced before her insistent accusation gains traction. He is quite aware his sister is far more beloved than he even with the elders and clergy.

The inquisitors lock Laetitia in a spiked line chair.

Lady Dana is locked in a cage with irons about her ankles keep her privates lewdly displayed as she sat in the small cage on bars that seem to chew at her pelvic bone.

cage 184.jpg

Maid Anna is in another cage suspended from the arched ceiling equally helpless displayed.

cage 056.jpg

Then Maid Barbaria is brought into the torture chamber in irons that bind her wrists behind her back and the shackles limiting her to rattling short shuffling steps. Her thighs glisten with the sexual juices from her sex and ass.

What a woman will do to become queen! Prince Tree has convinced me to be the decoy to force Laetitia to confess. I am to be put on the rack and force fed whisky from a decanter identical to the one Laetitia had poisoned. He told me I would be stretched to the point of pain and I should resist drinking the whisky and try to spit it out. That part won’t be faked; I’ve tasted the swill he drinks.

Per his instructions I resist being put on the rack. I feel a bit bad about the guard I kneed in his groin but Prince Tree told me to make it look real. It took four guards, all at least half again my size, to get me secured on the rack not counting the one I kneed. I look down my body glistening with sweat from the fight.

lae rack 004.jpg

I think my resistance looked pretty authentic! One guard starts turning the handle of the reel that takes the slack out of rope tied to my ankles when the guard I kneed pushes him aside and says “This cunt is mine!”

This can’t be good as I watch my knees draw together as my feet are drawn away.

lea rack 005.jpg

My tight little and shoulder blades slide across the rough wood of the rack’s surface until my arms are drawn straight. The guard is not satisfied and puts more muscle into turning the handles. With each click of the ratchet I feel joints I have never thought about pop. Prince Tree warned me I would feel pain but this is more than I expected as I stretched as far as I can be without something tearing free.

rack 043.jpg

The guard is not ready to stop but the head inquisitor orders him to stop. Thank the gods; Tree must have paid him off! The inquisitor turns to Princess Laetitia and says “It is up to you to spare Maid Barbaria a gruesome death by drinking the poisoned whiskey recovered from Prince Tree’s room. Confess to your crimes now or watch her die!”

“I cannot” she cries.

Fucking stubborn bitch; this means I have to drink some of the crap Tree calls whiskey. I have to make this look good! I fight to keep him from putting the funnel in my mouth while Laetitia begs him not to do so. He yells “Why not; are you afraid this is the decanter of whiskey you attempted to poison your brother with?”

Not answering the question she cries “Maid Barbaria is innocent!”

“Nonsense! We know she had picked up the poison from the chemist! She is no less innocent than you in this scheme!”

“I swear she never fetched poison for me!”

I am somewhat surprised by Princess Laetitia’s defense of me. I had indeed picked up the poison quite often and if she knew where I have just spent the afternoon I doubt she would be so kind. Even though I am roll-playing I find my situation somewhat frightening, certainly painful with my stretched body and the ropes gnawing at my wrists and ankles, and somewhat… um… stimulating. I add to the drama and yell to Princess Laetitia “Please confess! I don’t want to die!”

“I cannot. If I do the prince will get away with murdering my father! I am sorry, Maid Barbaria!”

She is so delusional. I am not going to die and she is going to. I yell “You selfish cunt as an inquisitor puts an iron grip on the sides of my jaw forcing my mouth open and shoving the dirty funnel into my mouth. Damn it, I am going to have to drink some of his swill!

dungeon 076.jpg

I thought this crap the prince drinks is not easy to swallow sitting up but stretched on my back as I am it is even more difficult! He pours the swill into my mouth. I spit some out but I need air long before I can get all out of my mouth. I swallow some and inhale almost as much. Before I can take a breath my mouth is full again! I have to swallow or drown. My fight is no act. The alcohol burns my throat, lungs, and belly. As he fills my mouth for the third time I realize this is the poisoned decanter of whiskey. My gut heaves as he fills the funnel again. My god, why is Tree doing this to me?

rack 039 b.jpg

-Maid Barbaria

Barbaria beings puking blood and bile and blood streams from her nose and tear ducts. Her hearing is replaced with a loud ringing in her ears. Laetitia cries “Stop it! You are going to kill her!”

torture 008.jpg

“I assure you we already have done so. It is only a matter of time before she expires, Laetitia” the inquisitor says. Now do you wish to confess or pick if Maid Anna or Lady Dana is next on the rack?”

I cannot blame them… Anna and Dana plead for their lives while the ropes holding Barbaria’s arms and legs are slackened so they can see the pain-driven gyrations of Barbaria’s death throes. The inquisitor repeats “Do you wish to confess or pick if Maid Anna or Lady Dana is next on the rack?”

Dana and Anna both are screaming they only did my bidding. I realize my cause is doomed. I confess not only to the attempted murder of my brother but my father as well. Barbaria still convulses before me…

-Laetitia

Archbishop Wragg enters Prince Tree’s chamber. He offers his ring for Tree to kiss. Tree looks at it with distain and declines the offer. The archbishop says to Tree “I thought you were fond of Maid Barbaria.”

“I was but I will soon be a king. I have no need to settle on a maid. Besides, she was a loose end that had to silenced...”

Lae tree suave 1.jpg

Tree

He is such a bastard….

Attachments

• torture 008.jpg
    torture 008.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 106
View attachment 491250 Now we are dogs. Anyway that's better than frogs. View attachment 491251

View attachment 491254 Don't you like dogs? :dog:
The Inquisition was usually run by members of the Dominican Order. In Latin, the name for members of the Order is Dominicanes. If this is split into two words, it becomes Domini Canes, which means "Hounds/Dogs of the Lord".
Although it may have originated as an insult, the Order embraced the pun as symbolizing their role as guardians of the Church and hunters of heretics. A dog carrying a torch became a symbol of the Order and a dog often appears in painting of the Order's founder, St Dominic.
7006297059_c113594caf.jpg

The Inquisition was usually run by members of the Dominican Order. In Latin, the name for members of the Order is Dominicanes. If this is split into two words, it becomes Domini Canes, which means "Hounds/Dogs of the Lord".
Although it may have originated as an insult, the Order embraced the pun as symbolizing their role as guardians of the Church and hunters of heretics. A dog carrying a torch became a symbol of the Order and a dog often appears in painting of the Order's founder, St Dominic.
View attachment 492258
QUIT READING AHEAD, Naraku!!!

Archbishop Wragg enters Prince Tree’s chamber. He offers his ring for Tree to kiss. Tree looks at it with distain and declines the offer. The archbishop says to Tree “I thought you were fond of Maid Barbaria.”

“I was but I will soon be a king. I have no need to settle on a maid. Besides, she was a loose end that had to silenced...”
You seem to be learning a few things about consolidating power, anyway. Been reading at all?:D
a2d56efc0ee5a20ffe5bcd54d3bb151c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom