Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why does shit like this always happen to me on a Tree story? Here I thought I was going to get to be a Princess. But no! First I got used physically in more than one place by Prince whats-his-face, then I get make-believe racked but it turns out to be real, and then I am poisoned with rot gut. And all for what purpose? Somebody please tell me. Sigh. :eek:

Nice writing Prince! ;)
you are to trusting an of course beautiful!!!

I am placed in a dungeon chamber to wait for my execution less than a fortnight from now.
Doesn't really seem expeditious. I suppose they have to build a scaffold and get the peasants all invited. Rather dull for Laetitia and the girls, though, eh? Any social activities in the dungeons?:p

Well Monsignor Repertor I would hope you do not have a collection of full frontal nudity....

Tree

...wait, I can never lie to you!!! POST THEM! Fuck it what she thinks!
Yes, don't lie to a man of the cloth, even if you're not sure what sort of cloth he's wearing. :D

Doesn't really seem expeditious. I suppose they have to build a scaffold and get the peasants all invited. Rather dull for Laetitia and the girls, though, eh? Any social activities in the dungeons?:p

Yes, don't lie to a man of the cloth, even if you're not sure what sort of cloth he's wearing. :D
I cannot reveal at this time why her execution is delayed (besides I type slow)...

What kind of 'man of the cloth' are you talking about, Jolly?
tree eastwood 3.jpg

Tree

There is a Brampton diocese! I must go there to see if this Laetitia could be my ancestor!

laetitia 004.jpg

-Laetitia

I do not think this is a good idea…

-Tree

There is no talking to some women! She books a flight on THT Nailus Martyrs™ airlines where ‘flying the friendly skies of United’ seems like a walk in the park. But this is for another era. Let us wrap up what will happen to the princess…

After I am condemned to death I am taken from the subterranean dungeon to a cell in the castle tower. In my father’s tradition I will be well fed and treated with the respect a princess should be afforded. Except for the barred window and cell door and the fact I am naked one would be hard pressed to know what fate waits for me. King Tree insisted the family of vanquished royals be treated as royalty should be up until the time he beheaded them.

prison 151 B.jpg

I remember the first beheading I witnessed. The king had died in a futile battle to save the capital of his kingdom and the queen committed suicide. She stripped off her gown, knelt in her tub, and literally fell on the ornate sword her husband would use for knighting ceremonies skewering her heart instead of suffering the ignominious public beheading King Tree was notorious for. Father wasn’t pleased being denied executing the queen and would have to be satisfied beheading their daughter Princess Althea.

Father’s trusted cleric Monsignor Repertor came to the cell finding Althea naked and bent over locked in a pillory. When he entered the cell she indignantly demanded to know what is going on and he explained King Tree does not execute virgins (a tradition that lives on centuries later) and he hiked up his black cassock. Althea moaned “You really aren’t going to do what I think you are about to do, are you?”

“I assure you this is will be as unpleasant for me as it is for you” he lied as he walked around behind her. Foreplay consisted of the monsignor grabbing her hips and his erect cock spearing her virgin sex. Althea squealed in both shame and pain.

stock pillory 003.jpg

Monsignor Repertor would release her from the pillory and offer her Last Rites that she declined firmly saying her parents’ sins were not hers and she was good with God. Monsignor told her what she was to expect and gave her a gown to wear. He asked her if she wished to have her hands bound and firmly refused declaring she would be a princess until the axe fell and she would not be bound like a common criminal.

I watched as she stepped onto the platform. She was the same age that I am now. She insisted she wore the jeweled tiara that her father gave her when she became of age since the only crime she had committed was being born a princess. The gown she wore was a sheer white gown more suitable for the bedroom on a wedding night. My father was in a rare vindictive mood that afternoon and hanged Althea’s mother by the neck using the late woman’s own jewelry wrapped around her neck and a gold sash taken from the royal couple’s bedroom. The hilt of sword that she had committed suicide with protruded between her breasts with the blood-stained blade exiting her back and her crown perched on her bloodstained hair.

Althea looked at her mother and said to my father “I believe dying is preferable to living under your rule.”

“Time will tell but you won’t be here to know” Father told her with a cruelty I had rarely seen from him.

behead 050 A.jpg

I watched her pull her hair up and fix it high on the back of her head with steady hands. As she did so she says “I die today. You will die a horrible death unbecoming of a warrior”

behead 049.jpg

She knelt, pulled the gown off her shoulders and said to the headsman “You promised a neat swift chop. I trust you can deliver on that promise.”

behead 051.jpg

“I can and I will but your gown must be lower than that, m’lady. Your teats must be exposed” he replied.

“You will get farther with a lady if you called them ‘breasts’!” As she pulled the gown down she asked “Will this suffice?”

He assured her it would and as he raised his axe she lowered her neck to the jagged block that more than 100 defeated royal women had their necks severed upon.

behead 052.jpg

The headsman was true to his word and with one powerful swing of the axe her head dropped to a pile of straw. Her torso rose for a moment then twisted displaying he breasts to me before crashing onto the platform chest up. The headsman picked her head up by her hair and as he raised it to show to the gathered witnesses I swear her eyes turned to look at me.

behead 053.jpg

Did she know my father would be poisoned? It is certainly an end unbefitting his benevolent conquests? Will I even be offered Last Rites as I certainly tried to kill my brother? Do I care? Most importantly, will I be as composed as Princess Althea offering my neck to block?

lae at the block.jpg

-Laetitia

Tree

Last edited:
The evening before Laetitia’s execution…

It is a formality. Every condemned prisoner is allowed to appeal his or her execution to the king. I am brought to the throne room but instead if my father on the throne my brother Prince Tree sits in the chair. Naked and in irons I say “You disrespect our father sitting there. His mind may be ravaged by the poison you fed him but he is still our father.”

My drains a flask, sets it on the floor of the podium, and (after belching) says “The king is dead- long live the king!”

“Father is dead?”

“Yes, and you are a murderess now, Laetitia” he growls. He is a smug lying bastard. Even though he is 25 years my senior we are brother and sister and know each other.

“I will not ask for mercy! I never tried to kill our father but I will proudly die knowing I tried to kill you” I say.

“You are partly correct- you never tried to kill ‘our’ father but you certainly tried to kill your father!”

“I do not understand what you are saying. You talk in riddles, brother” I say.

“Laetitia, I am not your brother. I am your father. I got drunk one night and fucked our mother while my father was away on one of his ‘save civilization’ crusades. I had her shipped of the Cruxton Abbey Sisters’ Auxiliary Convent where they were supposed to poison our mother with you in her womb. The mother superior led me to believe she would do so yet my- and your- mother died giving birth to you. Needless to say this miracle birth of my ‘sister’ while my father had been away at war for more than a year has been a source a major source of friction since you arrived. Today I eliminated the friction. Tomorrow I will eliminate the source my daughter.”

tree court 001 a.jpg

I so desperately want to vomit. The thought of the pig I thought was my brother is my father revolts me. I do not wish to believe him yet I fear he has spoken the truth for once in his life. His direct bloodline courses through my veins and I no longer fear death but wish it comes sooner!!!

-Princess Laetitia

Tree

Back
Top Bottom