Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
This lucky girl is getting some time in the fresh air

a_captive_beauty_wanting_release____no_way____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcfjler-fullview.jpgcaptive_beauty_desiring_freedom___keep_dreaming____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcfub0s-fullview.jpga_kneeling_beauty_fills_us_with_passion_and_desire_by_e_digitalfantasy_dcfxinp-fullview.jpg

I recognise this scene from one of my favourite BDSM movies ever. Wenona and Mattie prove some really decent acting skills here. The special catch about this scene is that the rings around their necks are connected with the chain that goes up, so if one of them moves their head, both get choked!

This movie contains many more great (and probably well known) scenes, like this:
mattie_wenona_teamwork_1.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_2.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_3.jpg

Or this:
mattie_wenona_teamwork_4.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_5.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_6.jpg

And this, where Mattie is stretched out on a rack. The fun part of this last scene is, that before she goes on the rack, Mattie tries to negotiate with the dom like: 'Please, I'll do anything you want!' And he is just like: 'You'll do anything anyway!' - And then the fun begins...
mattie_wenona_teamwork_7.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_8.jpg mattie_wenona_teamwork_9.jpg

I recognise this scene from one of my favourite BDSM movies ever. Wenona and Mattie prove some really decent acting skills here. The special catch about this scene is that the rings around their necks are connected with the chain that goes up, so if one of them moves their head, both get choked!

This movie contains many more great (and probably well known) scenes, like this:
View attachment 645032View attachment 645033View attachment 645034

Or this:
View attachment 645035View attachment 645036View attachment 645037

And this, where Mattie is stretched out on a rack. The fun part of this last scene is, that before she goes on the rack, Mattie tries to negotiate with the dom like: 'Please, I'll do anything you want!' And he is just like: 'You'll do anything anyway!' - And then the fun begins...
View attachment 645038View attachment 645039View attachment 645040
And he is just like: 'You'll do anything anyway!'
That´s the way!

View attachment 645032View attachment 645033View attachment 645034

Or this:
View attachment 645035View attachment 645036View attachment 645037

View attachment 645038View attachment 645039View attachment 645040
I liked this one a lot too! I think this is from Infernal Restraints. Good site, but expensive. I particularly like the scene with Mattie and Wenona shackled to the post. It's simple, basic, just two attractive females stark naked and shackled. I imagine Mattie as a librarian from a small town in Ohio (Indiana, if you prefer) who is finally able to afford a vacation to an island paradise. She thinks maybe for the first time in her life she'll put on a revealing swim suit and be able to get a tan! Unfortunately for her, she falls afoul of the law after being wrongfully accused of shoplifting, and is sentenced to the public punishment of being shackled naked to a post for three days. The good news is, she does get to work on her tan.

Some screen caps of Mattie:

mattie borders7.JPG Mattie during a brief rainstorm.

mattie borders3.JPGmattie borders5.JPG

Although this will probably be of limited interest even to people on this particular forum, I just have to call Bullshit! on the final season of "Orange Is The New Black."

SPOILER ALERT!!! Piper realeased early? I don't think so. My alternate (and, I think, far more plausible) version:

As leaders of the Litchfield Prison riot, Piper and three other inmates strip search-orange is new black121.JPGstrip search-orange is new black123.JPG are charged under 18 U.S.C.

section 1792. sentencing1.PNG

It's a slam dunk. Given that two Corrections Officers died during the riot, other C.O.s were abused and humiliated, and many inmates were injured, the base offense level is 22. Referring to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and given that Piper's Criminal History Level is Category II, the recommended sentencing range is 46-57 months, or roughly four to five years.
sentencing table.PNG
Since there are aggravating circumstances, the judge sentences Piper to 57 months, to be served consecutively to her current sentence, so roughly a total of six years.

Piper contemplates her future after being strip searched for transport.taylor schilling-orange is the new black (1).JPG

She is sent to a maximum security facility 1,000 miles from her home and familysentencing3.PNG and is given an administrative punishment of one year in solitary confinement with loss of TV, phone, and visitor privileges. She is in 23 hour lock down, in a tiny cell, and given bad food, even for prison.sentencing2.PNG

She is allowed a ten minute cold water shower twice a week. Always handcuffed, and always under the eye of a C.O.
oitnbs2.PNGoitnbs3.PNG

I was never all that interested in the drama and plot lines in "Orange Is The New Black." My version redirects the show to what is really important about women in prison movies and series--strip searches and showers. And my way, Netflix could have had another six seasons of the show!

Last edited:
Although this will probably be of limited interest even to people on this particular forum, I just have to call Bullshit! on the final season of "Orange Is The New Black."

SPOILER ALERT!!! Piper realeased early? I don't think so. My alternate (and, I think, far more plausible) version:

As leaders of the Litchfield Prison riot, Piper and three other inmates View attachment 645928View attachment 645929 are charged under 18 U.S.C.

section 1792. View attachment 645925

It's a slam dunk. Given that two Corrections Officers died during the riot, other C.O.s were abused and humiliated, and many inmates were injured, the base offense level is 22. Referring to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and given that Piper's Criminal History Level is Category II, the recommended sentencing range is 46-57 months, or roughly four to five years.
View attachment 645924
Since there are aggravating circumstances, the judge sentences Piper to 57 months, to be served consecutively to her current sentence, so roughly a total of six years.

Piper contemplates her future after being strip searched for transport.View attachment 645932

She is sent to a maximum security facility 1,000 miles from her home and familyView attachment 645927 and is given an administrative punishment of one year in solitary confinement with loss of TV, phone, and visitor privileges. She is in 23 hour lock down, in a tiny cell, and given bad food, even for prison.View attachment 645926

She is allowed a ten minute cold water shower twice a week. Always handcuffed, and always under the eye of a C.O.
View attachment 645934View attachment 645935

I was never all that interested in the drama and plot lines in "Orange Is The New Black." My version redirects the show to what is really important about women in prison movies and series--strip searches and showers. And my way, Netflix could have had another six seasons of the show!
What is Netflix???:doh::facepalm::devil:

I guess it inevitable when two naked girls are locked up and try to squeeze out between the bars, that they will end up French Kissing!
Interesting alternative place to use the pear. Uncomfortable:devil: with the added benefit of completely preventing the girl from complaining. This is truely a wonderous idea!:p Just think! No more complaints from a certain member who has such trouble keeping her clothes on.:rolleyes:
PS: torturing her tits would be fun too!:span1:

I guess it inevitable when two naked girls are locked up and try to squeeze out between the bars, that they will end up French Kissing!

And it's an effective way for reconsiliation after a fight between inmates!

I liked this one a lot too! I think this is from Infernal Restraints. Good site, but expensive. I particularly like the scene with Mattie and Wenona shackled to the post. It's simple, basic, just two attractive females stark naked and shackled. I imagine Mattie as a librarian from a small town in Ohio (Indiana, if you prefer) who is finally able to afford a vacation to an island paradise. She thinks maybe for the first time in her life she'll put on a revealing swim suit and be able to get a tan! Unfortunately for her, she falls afoul of the law after being wrongfully accused of shoplifting, and is sentenced to the public punishment of being shackled naked to a post for three days. The good news is, she does get to work on her tan.

View attachment 645055 Mattie during a brief rainstorm.

View attachment 645053View attachment 645054
Something tells me the outdoor scenes are in Ireland -
I'm not certain, but can anyone guess what? (not just the rain ;) )

Something tells me the outdoor scenes are in Ireland

I don't think so. Infernal Restraints and all their related sites are from the US and the majority of their models are from the US, too. "The Farm" is a prominently used location for their outdoor shoots. I doubt that they would fly cast and crew over to Europe regulary.

I can remember that someone on Tumblr tracked down the actual location of "The Farm" somewhere in the US, but I cannot find the blog right now.

someone on Tumblr tracked down the actual location of "The Farm" somewhere in the US,

Once upon a time, an Irish farmer emigrated to the US but still built his walls the same way as home.

I'm pretty sure it's filmed in the U.S. But I'm not surprised you would claim Ireland. People are always trying to claim pride of place for cool things that happened in the U.S., like with the birth of Jesus (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania,) the writing of the Magna Carta (Runnymede, Kansas) and the invention of the internet (Al Gore.)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's filmed in the U.S. But I'm not surprised you would claim Ireland. People are always trying to claim pride of place for cool things that happened in the U.S., like with the birth of Jesus (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania,) the writing of the Magna Carta (Runnymede, Kansas) and the invention of the internet (Al Gore.)

Not to forget the proud people from Fucking, Austria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

View attachment 645055 Mattie during a brief rainstorm.

View attachment 645053View attachment 645054
20181120_180501.jpgTell you what...that Wenona has got such lovely suckable Nipples !! :) :)

Back
Top Bottom