Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
and is given an administrative punishment of one year in solitary confinement with loss of TV, phone, and visitor privileges.
Director : "Smithie, that script needs improvement! What would you say... if we put a second girl inmate into that solitary confinement!?"
Smithie : "But, actually, solitary confinement means she is locked up alone!? That's the point of it!"
Director : "Never mind how much inmates you need for solitary confinement! Women in prison fans are fond of hot lesbian sex scenes! That will double the audiences!":very_hot:

I don't think so. Infernal Restraints and all their related sites are from the US and the majority of their models are from the US, too. "The Farm" is a prominently used location for their outdoor shoots. I doubt that they would fly cast and crew over to Europe regulary.

I can remember that someone on Tumblr tracked down the actual location of "The Farm" somewhere in the US, but I cannot find the blog right now.
Could well be. The reason I thought Ireland was the style of drystone walling (drystane dyking in my Scots tongue),
there are many regional styles in Britain, but those slabs laid flat on the top are, I think, more typical of Ireland.

With a little research, I found it: https://places-of-ins3x.tumblr.com/

It suggests that the farm is somewhere near New York.

Shit, Barb, they found out what we were doing in the woods behind the house.:eek::rolleyes: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/basement-bound-a-stan-goldman-barbara-moore-adventure.7017/

Could well be. The reason I thought Ireland was the style of drystone walling (drystane dyking in my Scots tongue),
there are many regional styles in Britain, but those slabs laid flat on the top are, I think, more typical of Ireland.
We have stone walls like that all over New England and the adjoining parts of New York

I believe its sister city is Pussy, France. They say you have to enter Pussy before you can get to Fucking.

The young attractive captive was going through Hell as she lay Spread Eagle on the interrogation table and heard the officer say: 'Now it's Truth or Consequences, darling! If you don't stop fooling me, I am going to send electric jolts through nipples and into your pussy until the Pee Pee comes out!'

The girl sighed. She had thought her alibili was Waterproof, but as the interrogation went on, she became more and more Uncertain if it would hold up.

electric_prison_torture_0.jpg electric_prison_torture_1.jpg electric_prison_torture_2.jpg electric_prison_torture_3.jpg

A new prisoner waiting to be processed ;)

tumblr_o5s3m6aZ8z1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom