Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Warden "cometh" for her evening entertainment ;(

bdsmlr-269822-lJTIVeSdRw-og.jpg

Hello, Folks.
Here are some pictures from the story of a woman, who gets convicted for giving certified government documents to the public and who is going to serve hard time in prison for her crime. I posted the story some time ago on VoD, so it might not be new to some of you. But as VoD is going to close I decided to post some of my pictures in other forums where they might fit. I won`t post the whole text, only pictures. They all were created by myself.
00 Sofia portrait 3av.jpgMay I introduce Sofia to you?
Sofia at the bus stop av.jpgSofia´s every day life before her arrest
Sofia looks through classified files av.jpgViewing certified government documents
13 Sofia gets arrested av.jpgSofia gets arrested pt 1
Sofia gets arrested pt 2 av.jpgSofia gets arrested pt 2
Sofia sentenced (newspaper)pw.jpgSofias gets sentenced: 20 years with hard labor
Sofias prison intake_ cavity search av.jpgIntake procedure at the penal colony pt 1: cavity search
Sofias prison intake mugshot 2.jpgIntake procedure at the penal colony pt 2: prison mugshot

Should I continue?

Hello, Folks.
Here are some pictures from the story of a woman, who gets convicted for giving certified government documents to the public and who is going to serve hard time in prison for her crime. I posted the story some time ago on VoD, so it might not be new to some of you. But as VoD is going to close I decided to post some of my pictures in other forums where they might fit. I won`t post the whole text, only pictures. They all were created by myself.
View attachment 789010May I introduce Sofia to you?
View attachment 789011Sofia´s every day life before her arrest
View attachment 789012Viewing certified government documents
View attachment 789013Sofia gets arrested pt 1
View attachment 789014Sofia gets arrested pt 2
View attachment 789025Sofias gets sentenced: 20 years with hard labor
View attachment 789046Intake procedure at the penal colony pt 1: cavity search
View attachment 789047Intake procedure at the penal colony pt 2: prison mugshot

Should I continue?

Yes please Pirog.

Who knows what might happen next?

Attachments

• 55889_13big.jpg
    55889_13big.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 809
  • 55889_03big.jpg
    55889_03big.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 827
OK, this time I added the text

In the meantime prison life goes on, day after day, year after year.
30 Sofia.jpg
As things had developed there was no hope for an early release. Sofia is now marked by a life of daily hard labor and privations.

The prison doctor
Once a year every prisoner is scheduled for medical inspection. Sofia hates these occasions as the prison doctor, Mrs. Sikora obviously has a sadistic streak. She enjoys to humiliate and tease prisoners during her examinations. The only positive aspect of medical inspections is the extra shower before the inspections as the doctor doesn´t like her patients dirty and sweaty.
Then Sofia is lead naked into the doctor´s office.
Mrs Sikora doesn´t even look at her entering. Demonstratively bored she says:
- Prisoner 88-7114-9. Sofia Pavlenko, Age: 35, Detained since 7 years. 13 years to go. Hard labor. No restrictions until now.
40 Sofia inspected by the prison doctor.jpg
Sofia has assumed the prescribed posture for inspection: legs slightly spread, hands behind her head.
Mrs Sikora continues going through her checklist.
- any serious medical conditions reported during the past year – no
- any serious injuries reported during the past year – no
- any other evident medical conditions . None
- Ordered corporal punishments during the past year – two. Wow – how did you get that?
- talking back to an overseer, Ma`am - Sofia answered promptly
Silence
- That´s one. I remember talking about two occasions!
Sofia was inwardly boiling with rage and shame as she knew everything had been noted in her prison record anyway. The doctor just wanted to maximize her humiliation.
- sexual misconduct, Ma`am.
The doctor smirked.
- You have a horny underfucked pussy,don`t you? Well, I guess you are not here to enjoy yourself!
Sofia knew better not to reply. The doctor continued:
- any complaints you want to report - other than continuous horniness?
- I feel pain in my lower back, especially while lying down, sometimes when working.
- Oh that´s normal when you are breaking rocks all day long. Anything else?
- no, ma´am
Mrs Sikora in the meantime had taken her stethoscope had superficially auscultated Sofias heart and lungs.

Sofias got a bit lost in her own thoughts meanwhile:
As soon as she had entered the room she had noticed the delicious smell coming from the doctor´s mug of freshly brewed coffee. This painfully reminded her of not having had a cup of coffee for years.
- What would I give for even a small sip of that coffee – she thought to herself. She also noticed the apple lying on the doctor´s desk.
- ...or tasting an apple again after all those years… what a luxury.

Sofia got more and more frustrated by all the objects of desire lying before her- and yet completely out of reach.
When the doctor came over for the auscultation a fine smell of expensive perfume entered her nose while Sofia couldn´t keep her eyes off the doctor´s perfectly manicured fingernails.
A huge feeling of humiliation overcame Sofia as she stood there, presenting her body marked from years of hard labor and poor hygiene, emitting the typical pungent prisoners` odor which didn´t go away from washing only 2 times a week - in contrast to the doctor´s perfectly maintained body.

She was torn from her thoughts when she heard the doctor saying with a smirk:
- So, young lady. Lie down on the examination table. I´m going to have a closer look at that stinking prison pussy and ass of yours.
Rather ungentle the doctor´s now gloved hand entered Sofias pussy.
- Not so much activity inside there recently? Didn´t have a cock there for 7 years? I Can´t imagine – I´d go crazy….
41 Sofias inspection pt2.jpg
After a no less ungentle anal examination Sofia was ordered to assume her standing position again and Mrs Sikora finished her checklist:
- Prisoner fit for serving her prison sentence – yes
- Prisoner fit for hard labor – yes
- recommended restrictions – none
- Prisoner able to withstand corporal punishments - yes.
- OK, …. you are dismissed.
The doctor pressed a button. A guard immediately appeared and took Sofia back to the quarry.

Sofia, continued
35 Sofias 10y prison mugshot.jpg
As every 10 years a new mugshot of prisoners is mandatory around her 10th anniversary as a prisoner Sofia has the honor to strip once again in front of the camera for some nude photo shoots.

Sofias Cellmate
Sofia shares her cell with a woman called Vera. Vera is a veteran prisoner serving a life sentence for armed robbery and murder. For the last ten years Sofia has spent every spare minute of her life locked up together with this woman in their tiny 9m2 cell. Sofia often thinks about how strange it is that she and Vera know each other so intimately, Having no opportunity to hide anything from each other, pissing, pooping, farting in front of each other, whereas she has seen her own husband only through a dirty and barred glass window every second month during the last 10 years.
Vera is a violent and impulsive person with a manipulative streak that had promoted her criminal career enormously and that has gained her some special status within the prison over the long years of her imprisonment.
44_Sofia and Vera.jpg
Sofia and Vera pass most of the time they are forced to spend locked up together playing some kind of dice game with stones Vera has collected in the quarry over the years.
From the first impression it seems that they get along with each other quite well. But let´s face it: Vera is the boss in the cell and on regular occasions she demonstrates that to poor Sofia.
45_Sofia cleaning av.jpg
Still, as long as Sofia obediently plays along everything stays peaceful. And during the weekly cleaning of the cell Vera helpfully points to every spot Sofia has missed so that the cell appears impeccable when the guards come for inspection.
48_Sofia goes down on her cellmate av.jpg
After all the years in prison Vera exactly knows each guard. She also knows the corrupt ones who would eventually look the other way when she does things that are generally prohibited by prison rules. In the end Vera regards Sofia as some kind of property to use. Sofia still won´t get used to going down on Vera`s unwashed pussy reeking of old sweat, musk and rotten fish.
Vera usually sits on the toilet while they are at it – when the „Wrong“ guard approaches she can easily push Sofia away and claim she´s just been using the toilet.

Conjugla visit (the last part)
After having served two third of their sentence prisoners may ask for certain privileges easing their conditions of detention. For instance they can be granted a higher frequency of visitations (once a month). Even more interesting: they may be granted conjugal visits twice a year. Though it took Sofia into her 14th year of her sentence until she was able to see her husband without a separating glass partition between them and to have an hour of privacy together. In preparation of the conjugal visit Sofia had to allow a long term contraceptive to be implanted (imagine the doctor´s comments while doing that…).
If Sofia had hoped for an opportunity to somewhat prepare herself for the first time coming close to her husband after 14 years she should have known prison authorities better by now. Exactly as they did it for her „normal“ visitation times she was just taken away from the working site and brought directly to the visitation booth – a bare room with a dirty looking makeshift bed in it.
As much as Sofia had excitedly been looking forward to her first conjugal visit – with the event approaching certain anxieties arose within her. She was very much aware that she wouldn´t be the Sofia from 14 years before. Would she be able to evoke even a hint of desire in her husband with her appearance – her head shaved, her body marked by years of hard labor?
As Sofia was led towards the visitation booth she slightly began to panic. For weeks she had imagined herself tempestuously embracing her husband after all the years. She had fantasized of passionately making love to him. But now – there she was, dirty, sweat-soaked and smelly. She was in a state of internal turmoil when she entered the room where her husband already waited for her. The guard announced that they would have exactly one hour of privacy from now on and locked the door.
65_Sofia conj visit 1 av.jpg
Sofias husband looked at his wife – the first time in years he was able to see her point-blank. He realized how much she had changed – her brawny arms, the callous hands that once had been so delicate. And then her body odor… But in spite of everything this still was his Sofia, the woman he loved and whom he had stayed faithful to (well, at least he had made his best efforts to do so….). And he felt some strange kind of strong animalistic attraction towards her appearing like that before him. He would have liked to rip off her prison gown at once fuck her right away. But first they slowly began to hug each other. He felt, how the initial tension slowly wore off Sofias body as she realized him having no fears of contact at all. They passionately began kissing each other. Sofia, now relaxed and regaining her self confidence felt a huge wave of sexual desire as she began unbuttoning her husbands trousers.
Will you fuck your dirty wife immediately? You can not imagine how much I need that now!
Well - he replied – an hour isn´t much time at all, so let´s not waste it.
Are you ready for some dirty prison sex? Sofia smirked
Yes, this is my wife as I know her – were her husband´s last thoughts. He had few time to think much after that because Sofia demanded his full attention in a much more physical way from then on ...
68_Sofia conj visit 2 av.jpg

This is the last part of Sofias story that I created. I hope some of you enjoyed it. Unfortunately editing the initial pictures is not possible anymore. I`d have liked to put some text there, too.

Back
Top Bottom