Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Conjugla visit (the last part)
After having served two third of their sentence prisoners may ask for certain privileges easing their conditions of detention. For instance they can be granted a higher frequency of visitations (once a month). Even more interesting: they may be granted conjugal visits twice a year. Though it took Sofia into her 14th year of her sentence until she was able to see her husband without a separating glass partition between them and to have an hour of privacy together. In preparation of the conjugal visit Sofia had to allow a long term contraceptive to be implanted (imagine the doctor´s comments while doing that…).
If Sofia had hoped for an opportunity to somewhat prepare herself for the first time coming close to her husband after 14 years she should have known prison authorities better by now. Exactly as they did it for her „normal“ visitation times she was just taken away from the working site and brought directly to the visitation booth – a bare room with a dirty looking makeshift bed in it.
As much as Sofia had excitedly been looking forward to her first conjugal visit – with the event approaching certain anxieties arose within her. She was very much aware that she wouldn´t be the Sofia from 14 years before. Would she be able to evoke even a hint of desire in her husband with her appearance – her head shaved, her body marked by years of hard labor?
As Sofia was led towards the visitation booth she slightly began to panic. For weeks she had imagined herself tempestuously embracing her husband after all the years. She had fantasized of passionately making love to him. But now – there she was, dirty, sweat-soaked and smelly. She was in a state of internal turmoil when she entered the room where her husband already waited for her. The guard announced that they would have exactly one hour of privacy from now on and locked the door.
View attachment 792539
Sofias husband looked at his wife – the first time in years he was able to see her point-blank. He realized how much she had changed – her brawny arms, the callous hands that once had been so delicate. And then her body odor… But in spite of everything this still was his Sofia, the woman he loved and whom he had stayed faithful to (well, at least he had made his best efforts to do so….). And he felt some strange kind of strong animalistic attraction towards her appearing like that before him. He would have liked to rip off her prison gown at once fuck her right away. But first they slowly began to hug each other. He felt, how the initial tension slowly wore off Sofias body as she realized him having no fears of contact at all. They passionately began kissing each other. Sofia, now relaxed and regaining her self confidence felt a huge wave of sexual desire as she began unbuttoning her husbands trousers.
Will you fuck your dirty wife immediately? You can not imagine how much I need that now!
Well - he replied – an hour isn´t much time at all, so let´s not waste it.
Are you ready for some dirty prison sex? Sofia smirked
Yes, this is my wife as I know her – were her husband´s last thoughts. He had few time to think much after that because Sofia demanded his full attention in a much more physical way from then on ...
View attachment 792540

This is the last part of Sofias story that I created. I hope some of you enjoyed it. Unfortunately editing the initial pictures is not possible anymore. I`d have liked to put some text there, too.

A harsh life.

WIP.jpgbdsmlr-819322-j5KqAvgJLR-og.jpgPrison 209.jpgprisbdsmlr-24858-QZpm3LUJDV.jpgpristumblr_mzc5qvR5BD1re5la5o1_1280.jpgprisoners_of_war__1920x1080__by_lcfrvsjss-dcjqmxj.jpgss25902.jpgo46626.jpg

kate in prison before and after 8.jpg
At the age of 20 Kate used to be a rebellious young woman with a serious inclination to consume stimulants and alcohol.
For killing 3 people in a car accident while high on drugs Kate was sentenced to 16 years in prison.
As we can see, 10 years of harsh prison discipline and hard labor have helped Kate to calm down. Now, humble and tame she is ready to patiently endure all those nasty humiliations by the guards without batting an eyelid. She has recognized by now that she must be penalized for her delinquent behavior and that she is receiving her just punishment.

Back
Top Bottom