Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's some screencaps revealing just what women in prison can get up to. This is from the Spanish series "Locked Up." Macarena (Maggie Civantos) has attempted to smuggle drugs for one of the inmates, assuming she'd get paid on the other side, but her contraband was discovered and confiscated. Now the lady who gave her the drugs wants her money. Macarena is ambushed in the laundry room and tied to a chair out of sight of guards. Her top is stripped off and her undershirt and bra cut off. Then the lady quietly and patiently explains what she'll take in payment in lieu of euros.

strip search-maggie civantos7.JPGstrip search-maggie-torture1.JPGstrip search-maggie-torture5.JPGstrip search-maggie-torture6.JPGstrip search-maggie civantos12.jpg

Macarena reacts with horror as scissors hover over those precious buds. She is gagged and one of the henchwomen of the drug dealer smears iodine over Macarena's nipples. Wouldn't want her getting an infection.

strip search-maggie-torture2.JPGstrip search-maggie civantos14.jpgstrip search-maggie civantos10.JPGstrip search-maggie civantos8.JPGstrip search-maggie-torture3.JPG

Last edited:
The Warden

1143.jpg

and the Prisoners

1144.jpg

1155.jpg

hmm what they may be up to ?

clip https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/stolen-honour-pt1

I like PavelN's work a lot... too bad he has also vanished off DeviantArt in the last few days. I asked around, but no-one knows anything. And someone told me Tibool had died recently (I can't confirm or provide a source for this yet). Oops, off topic again, bad monty :oops:
I also enjoy PaveIN work. He nails it in every pic he draws how female inmates don't need shoes or socks. Also best to keep them handcuffed behind there backs for the entirety of there stay as inmates or keep them in a chastity belt the entirety of there stay. As either way will ensure the inmates can't have "fun".

I also enjoy PaveIN work. He nails it in every pic he draws how female inmates don't need shoes or socks. Also best to keep them handcuffed behind there backs for the entirety of there stay as inmates or keep them in a chastity belt the entirety of there stay. As either way will ensure the inmates can't have "fun".

Some Pavel
the_white_slave_ii_by_paveln-d6qxayp.jpgball_and_chain_babe_by_paveln-d8b7c7f.jpg

Sometimes prison is just a stop on the way to . . . . .
the_last_moments_of_a_pampered_girl_by_paveln-d9waw5t.jpgat_minutes_of_her_end_by_paveln-d9x7fvv.jpg

Yes, the story does have a happy ending. The lawyer was able to get them off with only twelve strokes of the cane and six months in the prison bordello, with the possibility of a month added for "good" behavior.

Some lawyer :confused:

Must have been in cahoots with the judge!

Back
Top Bottom