Go to CruxDreams.com
After a busy weekend, I finally got around reading the final part of your story. I guess Valerie deserved what she got, although it was probably only the tip of the iceberg :devil2:

The ending was very surprising, though I did not quite buy the twist. I liked the idea of the first 2 1/2 parts better where it looked like a sex adventure gone out of control.

But the best part of the story was how you managed to create and keep that dense, athmospheric setting from the beginning to the end. Kudos to you for that!

I didn't really setup part 3, as I didn't think of it until I wrote it. So I was introducing information in Act 3 that should have been introduced during the character descriptions in Act I. I also agree with you that the setting and idea of visiting a creepy old chamber-of-horrors prison and then being consumed by the claustrophobic atmosphere and horrible karma of the place is the story's main appeal, along with the slow build to disaster.

In this case here's two Japanese tourists who ended up in the Chief Inspector's office "Helping with inquiries"
SFPoe2J.jpg

Oh noooo!!!......It looks like Shuri and one of her friends from C.O.T.N.A.G (Church of the naked altar girls). They've just finished their first term at the COTNAG training school and were on their way back to Osaka for Xmas when they decided to have a short break in Khabadistan. Big mistake! Chief inspector Pasanda Saag has no qualms whatsover about arresting Japanese female tourists and letting her male officers practise their interrogation techniques.

View attachment Kimberley_Kates_Lucie_Benesova_in_Chained_Heat_1993-gsdrp0d.mp4
Kimberley Kates Lucie Benesova in Chained Heat 1993
95min -
The film takes place in the California women's prison in which naive teenager Carol Henderson (Linda Blair) is sentenced to serve 18 months for accidentally killing a man. Warden Backman (John Vernon) has a hot tub in his office; his assistant, Captain Taylor (Stella Stevens) controls the prison's prostitutes and has a lover who is also involved in a clandestine affair with Ericka (Sybil Danning), the leader of the white prisoners, while the black prisoners are led by Duchess (Tamara Dobson). Lesbian rapists deal drugs. Eventually the administration pushes the prisoners too far and they drop their race-based feuding to revolt against their common enemy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom