Privacy buttons

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can someone tell me why the privacy buttons on my profile don't seem to be working? I don't mind being seen to be online but sometimes it's useful not to be shown where one is looking. I've unchecked the relevant buttons in my profile but they don't seem to have had any effect. :tits:

If you were into your "preferences" and unchecked this case :

"Show your online statusThis will allow other people to see when you are online."

... it does be effective ...

Can someone tell me why the privacy buttons on my profile don't seem to be working? I don't mind being seen to be online but sometimes it's useful not to be shown where one is looking. I've unchecked the relevant buttons in my profile but they don't seem to have had any effect. :tits:
When you not want, that other users see, that you be online, then deactivate the first checkbox.
Image1.jpg

I don't know why you've had this problem, but I've unchecked 'show online status' for you,
'show current activity' was already unchecked.
You should be incognito now - let us know if your happy with it, or still have problems.

Thank you all. Think I was confused because my name still appeared in the list of those online. Now I've had a closer look I can see that it's listed in much paler colours. I assume that this means that I can see where I am but others can't.
:tits:

Thank you all. Think I was confused because my name still appeared in the list of those online. Now I've had a closer look I can see that it's listed in much paler colours. I assume that this means that I can see where I am but others can't.
Yes you see you!

But others don’t!

That's right. You may also see your current activity on your own profile page, but others won't be able to.

Back
Top Bottom