Priya's Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, Priya looks great in that bikini, doesn't she? Once this is behind her, I'll have to see if she has any interest in working as a go-go dancer. Her career options will be limited, after all. And this is true of Barb as well, of course. I could teach them both some moves and get them jobs at the club where I work. We're always looking for lovely ladies willing to show off their bodies in bikinis and dance before a crowd!

That depends on whether the clients like permanently cane scarred butts !!

So, he began to caress her back with an open hand, beginning with small circular motions at the small of her back and then gradually allowing his hand to move higher and higher beneath her prison tee, all the while making a soft and soothing clucking noise with his tongue.
This Johnson is a real romantic. Almost as smooth and suave as Goldman...
But, in a moment of sanity, and against all instincts, his mind jumped to the reality of the situation ... to the hard fact that they were surely being watched, that his job was on the line.

“I’m sorry, we ... we ... can’t” he stammered. “There’s a cam ... camera, and ... mmm ... my job.”
Sex with prisoners is what got Priya her caning. So he's smart. Maybe you want to look him up when this is all over, Moore.

“Not quite yet. The matter had to be taken under review first. But don’t get your hopes up, Moore. You and I both know you really fucked up this time. As a matter of fact, I’m officially here to serve you, as per Dorsbury College ‘Rules and Procedures’, with official notice of the date and place of your dismissal review.”

“How kind of you,” said Barb, frowning as she accepted the proffered envelope.

“Unofficially,” continued Windar, “I’m here as a courtesy. I wanted you to know that I will be representing the College at your public caning tomorrow ... sitting right down front as a matter of fact. I thought you should know it’s official business. I didn’t want you to get the wrong idea and think I’d be there out of ... umm ... prurient interest.”

“Of course not. Why would I think that? Now get out!”
You know if you were NICE to Dean Windar (hint, hint) he might be able to sway the committee to let you keep your job...

Wow, Priya looks great in that bikini, doesn't she? Once this is behind her, I'll have to see if she has any interest in working as a go-go dancer. Her career options will be limited, after all. And this is true of Barb as well, of course. I could teach them both some moves and get them jobs at the club where I work. We're always looking for lovely ladies willing to show off their bodies in bikinis and dance before a crowd!
They are both unemployed now (unless Barb does something for the Dean that she doesn't like to do) so it's tempting, I should think...

This Johnson is a real romantic. Almost as smooth and suave as Goldman...

Smoother, in fact. And he never watches Seinfeld reruns!

They are both unemployed now (unless Barb does something for the Dean that she doesn't like to do) so it's tempting, I should think...

But I’m not very good at athletic things. I’d probably fall off the stage or hurt myself on one of those poles, or lose my top, or ...

Once the upcoming painful little ceremony has been completed, then the potential employment prospects of ex professor Moore will make for an interesting discussion !!!

I feel a discussion of my assets and employable skills coming on. Just keep in mind that I don’t do BJ, and have been known to have a proclivity for pushing red buttons that shouldn’t be touched and fir filing whistle-blowing complaints.

I feel a discussion of my assets and employable skills coming on. Just keep in mind that I don’t do BJ, and have been known to have a proclivity for pushing red buttons that shouldn’t be touched and fir filing whistle-blowing complaints.
You don't do BJs... Perhaps addition punishment will help you...

The humiliations just never seem to end, do they? How much more can a girl take ?!

You're now the center of attention, Priya. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Can we have Priya too? After all, the story is called "Priya's Punishment"...
So much for Priya being the center of attention! Barbara always hogs center-stage with her tight little!

On thinking of how great it would be to grab a handful, he had to remind himself that his presence was at her request to ensure that she was well treated, not too ogle her delightful little butt.
A) Contrary to popular opinion, (some) men can multitask
B) Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

That first half is extremely well-written and highly erotic, Barb! And the second half is pleasingly spirited and dramatic. Nicely done.

Would she prefer "an urge to satisfy her latent masochism"
Barb's masochism is about as latent as Dr Frank-N-Furter's bisexuality...........

9V3Pk1t.jpg

Where to begin. A chapter that has worn me out (in Moore ways than one)
He noted with an evident sense of relief that she continued to behave in a cooperative manner, refraining from mouthing off or doing anything that might provoke.
OK! How did Barb substitute a Doppelganger?
She looked around, distaste registering on her face, and said, to no one in particular, “so, this is it?”
Maybe this is the real Barb!
He extended his arms and she flew into them, pressing her body against him and laying her head high on his chest,
Oh yeah. It's the real Barb alright. Looking for a man to f**k no matter what the other circumstances!
“The name on my list says Dean Windar,”
He cares! Good ol' Dean!
I didn’t want you to get the wrong idea and think I’d be there out of ... umm ... prurient interest.”
No one could possibly believe that. It is just academic due diligence!
in a bad hair-trigger-loaded temper.
Yep! It's our Barb!
“If you two fucking assholes think for one fucking moment that you can sit there and schmooze me into betraying my good friend Priya, you’ve got another fucking think coming! No way! No way! Do you here me? No fucking way!”
What impresses me about Barbara Moore is her ability to maintain a lady-like demeanor under even the most trying circumstances.
Take her down the hall and give her the good old ice cold shower treatment!”
I'm doubting even that will cool off our Barb if there is any good-looking man in sight!

Last edited:
Priya picked up the phone by the bedside and glanced at the glowing screen. It was almost 1 AM, so it was officially the day she had dreaded ever since she had taken that call from her former boss, the day she would be punished for her misdeeds.

She tried not to think of what lay ahead, having to present herself to her former colleagues for an intimate examination, then being displayed naked to a jeering crowd filled with the people she interacted with in her daily life, and, above all, the searing pain she would suffer.

Priya wanted very badly to sleep. Being tired from a sleepless night wouldn’t help her through the ordeal she was facing later that day. On the other hand, her years in the ER had trained her to function well on minimal sleep. She had a couple of different sleeping pills, but she knew that her former colleague, Dr. Taylor, would draw blood to test for banned substances and any positive result would earn Priya a repeat caning, something she certainly couldn’t risk. The State, she knew, believed that a sleepless night spent contemplating the punishment that awaited was part of the price that offenders had to pay for their crimes.

She glanced over at Sanjay, who was sleeping peacefully, his breathing slow and even. The prospect of his wife being flogged naked before all of Dorsbury wasn’t going to deprive him of a night’s rest, the bastard!

‘But,’ Priya thought, ‘Perhaps, I’m being a bit too harsh.’ Last evening, when they had gone to bed, he had held her close and stroked her face, trying to reassure her that everything would be OK, even though they both knew it wouldn’t, that without access to the healing cream she would be hurting for a long time afterwards.

After a while, Priya had turned to him and kissed him deeply. “Make love to me Sanjay,” she had commanded. “I want some pleasure before I have to face that pain.” And he had, tenderly, caressing her breasts and kissing her as he mounted her and gently moved in and out.

She had come, quietly but very satisfyingly, and it had relaxed her enough to let her sleep until now. She thought of waking him and having him take her again, but she feared that wouldn’t help her sleep, so she rolled over and tried to think of happier days, like the time two summers ago when she and Sanjay had rented that cottage by the lake. She had loved diving down into the cold depths, feeling her skin tingle and her heart pound from the effort to swim towards the bottom, before she turned and rose into the sun-warmed upper layer of water, where she had floated contentedly for hours.

Somehow, with that memory, Priya drifted off into a few more hours of fitful sleep. When she awoke, she could see that it was slowly becoming light outside. Sanjay was stirring. “Let me make you a nice breakfast,” he said. “How about bacon and eggs and toast?”

Priya’s stomach churned at the thought. “I couldn’t possibly eat. I would throw up.”

“Maybe just some toast, then.”

“Uggh!” Priya exclaimed as he threw his bathrobe on and padded off to make breakfast.

The smell of bacon frying, normally something she loved, almost made her puke. Eventually, though, she summoned the strength to get up, put her bathrobe on and make her way to the kitchen, where Sanjay was able to coax her to have a slice of lightly-buttered toast and some coffee. “You need your strength,” he told her. Watching him scarf down his food, almost made her sick.

Priya wished that her caning had been scheduled for the morning as they usually did at the Punishment Center. This way, she had the whole morning to kill, the fear mounting as the minutes ticked by. She supposed they figured they could get a better crowd in the sfternoon.

Priya knew that the Press would most likely be there to film her arrival, so she wanted to look nice. On the other hand, when they released her afterwards, she would have to get whatever clothes she wore on over her aching butt.

She chose a green wrap skirt, something that wouldn’t cling to her behind and a light brown T shirt. She slid her feet into a pair of black flats. She spent the rest of the morning nervously pacing the length of their house as Sanjay worked on his laptop.

Finally, the dreaded hour was approaching. Sanjay finished the sandwich that he had made himself for lunch and stood. “It’s 12:30, Priya. We had better get going. You don’t want to be late.” No she didn’t; that would earn her extra strokes.

As they got into the car she thought about her ankle bracelet. This trip, her first out of the house since her appearance before Judge Powers would set the monitoring system off. Of course the authorities were aware that she was due at the Arena today, so they wouldn’t be alarmed. Still, this represented a possible opportunity to escape if she could convince Sanjay to go along with it.

However, as they reached the end of their street, where it joined the main road, she saw the Sheriff’s patrol car. The two deputies inside watched as they rolled by, then pulled out and followed them a few car lengths behind as they made their way towards her appointment with the cane.

The streets of Dorsbury were quiet on this Saturday afternoon as they approached the campus. They drove past the buildings where Priya had had her classes as an undergrad-the Science building where she had dissected dead creatures to learn their internal anatomy and the lab where she had synthesized the local anesthetic, lidocaine in organic chem. She wished she could have some on her butt right now, though of course that wasn’t possible.

There, on the right, was the building where she had taken that class with Susan Gelden, the class that had resulted in her trip to Trabbia and set her on the way to today’s fateful appointment.

Up ahead was Alvarez Arena. Dorsbury was a small liberal arts college that competed in Division II, not like the large state and private universities that drew fifteen or twenty thousand fans to nationally televised basketball games.

Nevertheless, in their wisdom, knowing that the town of Dorsbury had no arena of its own to hold concerts and civic events, the Trustees of the College had built an arena with a capacity of three thousand or so, well beyond what the college normally drew for its games.

As they drew near, Priya could see that the parking lot was already quite full. A deputy was directing cars to auxiliary parking towards the far end of the campus. However, when he glanced inside their car and saw Priya he pointed straight ahead. “The Player’s Entrance, where those people are,” he told Sanjay.

And, indeed, there were people standing on the sidewalk in front of the Player’s entrance, a crowd of a couple of hundred or so, including press with cameras. As they pulled up, Priya recognized a few people-there was Sandra, the hygienist at Dr. McAllen’s office who cleaned her teeth twice a year, and one of the cafeteria ladies from the hospital and the neighbor’s kid, Jason, who was always shooting hoops in his driveway.

As Sanjay pulled up, a couple of Deputies cleared a path for her leading to the Stadium door. Another Deputy opened the passenger door and reached in to take Priya’s arm. “Out you go,” he said. She put her feet out and stood. Sanjay opened his door and started to get out as well. “No, you go park, then go to your seat,” the Deputy ordered. Priya watched as the car pulled away.

The Deputy accompanied Priya to the door. “Wait here until they come for you,” he ordered. He held her arm loosely, though there really was no chance for Priya to make a run for it with all these people blocking the way.

The cameras rolled and the crowd stared silently as they waited. Priya was glad she had worn a nice skirt rather than ratty old jeans. Finally, the door opened. It was her former colleague from the Punishment Center, Beth Timmins.

Would she treat Priya a bit more kindly as a former colleague, someone with whom she had shared some of the joys and troubles of her outside life or would she treat her more harshly because Priya had brought shame upon the Department? Or would she simply treat her as an object to be processed as she had with the countless offenders who had shown up at the Center?

For a second she saw Beth’s face soften at the recognition of someone so familiar. Priya smiled. “Beth,” she said.

Then, Beth’s face hardened. “Summons and ID”. No please, no familiarity. Priya handed over the documents.

Another finely detailed chapter,and one question answered Would the usual team be stood down for Priya`s caning ? Obviously not. However, I bet they can`t wait to get their hands on Professor Moore again. Her reappearance for a second punishment must be seen as an affront to their professional competence !

The Board of Regents at Dorsbury College are reviewing a plan to enlarge Alvarez Arena in the future, They have been literally blown away by the early report of the gate receipts for Saturday’s public corporal punishment of Dr, Priya Raman and Assistant Professor Barbara Moore. By a vote of six to one, they have authorized the College‘s Building and Grounds Department to engage an architect to plan a doubling of Alvarez’s seating capacity, and have directed the College’s Planning Committee to enter into a contract with the appropriate authorities to host all future public corporal punishments in the Arena under a 50-50 split of proceeds after costs arrangement.

Last edited:
Another finely detailed chapter,and one question answered Would the usual team be stood down for Priya`s caning ? Obviously not. However, I bet they can`t wait to get their hands on Professor Moore again. Her reappearance for a second punishment must be seen as an affront to their professional competence !
Thank you. It's an interesting situation for both of the offenders and the staff, I think.
The Board of Regents at Dorsbury College are reviewing a plan to enlarge Alvarez Arena in the future, They have been literally blown away by the early report of the gate receipts for Saturday’s public corporal punishment of Dr, Priya Raman and Assistant Professor Barbara Moore. By a vote of six to one, they have authorized the College‘s Building and Grounds Department to engage an architect to plan a doubling of Alvarez’s seating capacity, and have directed the College’s Planning Committee to enter into a contract with the appropriate authorities to host all future public corporal punishments in the Arena under a 50-50 split of proceeds after costs arrangement.
Good move. The average college is often as money hungry if not more so than the for-profit corporations, despite their claims to being above all that. And they can feed a stream of nubile students and errant faculty into the maw of the justice system.

Last edited:
'If you build it, they will come.'

(And in no way will the new requirement to fill the Arena put any pressure at all on the judges to sentence any attractive young female who passes through the system to public corporal punishment...... They should call it the Moore Punishment Arena.)

Perhaps they will extend Professor Moore`s tenure on the strict understanding that she receives at least two canings per annum with a minimum of twelve strokes on each occasion !!

Sounds how a good business plan.

Loved the build up, picturing Priya as Tina Desai adds to her allure for me and I am looking forward very much to the caning beginning. I hope Priya will be made to divest herself of her clothing in front of the audience ... Maybe a revenue generating raffle/lottery could be held inviting winning ticket holders to strip her ...

Great piece Windar.

Back
Top Bottom