Priya's Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Loved the build up, picturing Priya as Tina Desai adds to her allure for me and I am looking forward very much to the caning beginning. I hope Priya will be made to divest herself of her clothing in front of the audience ... Maybe a revenue generating raffle/lottery could be held inviting winning ticket holders to strip her ...

Great piece Windar.
Thank you Fossy. We've managed to go many pages into a story called "Priya's Punishment" without her having gotten any actual punishment beyond being confined in her quite comfortable home (a "punishment" most of us are quite familiar with;)) but now her time and Barb's has come.

In the words of the incomparable Yogi Berra, "Predictions are hard, especially about the future", but a prediction that our two lovelies will bare themselves in front of the audience seems not to be too difficult...

Barb had no idea how long she had been left alone, helplessly strung up under that shower head, but she reckoned that it had been at least an hour, maybe two, before a matron finally turned up to rescue her.

“Lucky for you, I pulled a double shift today, Sweetie, chirped a familiar voice. “I says to myself 'bout half an hour ago when’s I noticed ya wasn’t in your cell come dinner time that somethin' was amiss. Birdie always notices when things ain’t quite right. And from the looks of you it mustn’t have gone so well with those two suits who came by wantin' to interrogate you! Right 'bout that, ain’t I? You sure 'nough must have done something powerfuly bad to piss ‘em off 'nough to get the ole cold water treatment. Doesn’t happen here often nowadays.”

“I ... I’m ... s ... so glad ... t ... to see you, B ... Birdie,” gasped Barb. “Birdie, ... that's your name?”

“That’s me, Sweetie. Good lawd! Just look at you! Naked as a newborn babe, teeth a chattering mile a minute, shivering to beat the band, and covered all over with all them goosey bumps! Hang on a sec longer while I turns off the water and sets you free, okay?”

Released, but too weak-kneed to stand, Barb tumbled to the wet concrete floor. She lay there, trembling and curled in a fetal position, while Birdie attended to her by briskly drying her and rubbing her over with a couple of dry towels.

“There, there, Sweetie. We gets you all dried off now and soon as we can, back in your nice comfy cell. Think you can stand?”

“I’ll ... tr ... try.”

Several minutes later Birdie had maneuvered Barb back to the cell block and deposited Barb on the pull-down bed, and after covering her with a blanket scurried off to scrounge up another.

When she returned she found that Barb had fallen into a deep sleep.

“Poor little thing,” tutted the round-faced matron as she piled two additional blankets over her charge. “Seems to have gotten herself in over her head. Such a shame. Sometimes ya gotta feel sorry for the sweet and innocent ones.”

“Rise and shine! Breakfast!” shouted Sharp-face, banging on the cell bars, in her usual way, with the business end of a baton.

“Uhhhh,” groaned Barb, half-opening one eye but making no effort to rise.

“You’d better get a move on it, Moore! Big day for you. They’ll be here at 10:30 sharp to transport you over to Alvarez Arena for your flogging, and they won't look kindly on any delays."

“Shit! It’s Saturday already? Okay, okay, I'm getting up. Where’s Birdie, by the way?”

“Has the day off.”

“Uh Huh. Look, I’m naked, and I have nothing to wear. They took my prison duds last night.”

“No matter. I’ve got your street clothes here. You’ll wear them for the transport,” sniffed Sharp-face indifferently as she tossed a loose bundle on the foot of the bed.

Barb sat up, pushed the blankets that Birdie had used to cover her aside, and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Reaching for her black leggings, she slipped into them, one foot at a time, and hopping to her feet, wiggled into them the rest of the way. Then turning her back to Sharp-face ... there was something about the woman that made Barb feel uneasy ... she pulled her tee on over her head. Tossing her sneakers on the floor, she stepped into them and announced herself ready for breakfast.

Sharp-face handed her a metal tray, which contained a cold egg muffin, a mini-carton of orange juice with a little pointed straw attached to it, and what appeared to be something like a sodden lump of hash browns as a side.

“Eat up! It’s your last meal before they thrash your scrawny little ass. Twenty-four is a lot to take, and you’ll be screaming your head off and begging for mercy before you’ve taken half a dozen, I’ll wager.”

“I know. I’ve been caned once before,” replied Barb ruefully as she struggled unsuccessfully to insert the pointed straw into her juice packet. “Who the fuck, makes these things, anyway!”

“Caned before, eh? Habitual offender? That figures.”

“I fight injustice whenever and wherever I have the opportunity!”

“Habitual 'do-gooder' offender, then. Pardon me.”

“Gee, you’re a barrel of laughs. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“And you’re the type that I enjoy seeing get what’s coming to them! I am going to enjoy every minute of that show over at Alvarez Arena this afternoon. I’ve got tickets, compliments of the County. A bunch of us here are taking time off this afternoon to go over to Alvarez and watch them cane you and that doctor bitch. Even your lover boy, Officer Johnson, is going.”

“Oh Shit!”

Exactly what you’re in, Moore!”

For the next two hours, Barb sulked, her mood swinging wildly from deep depression to raging anger.

She remembered all too well her previous caning at the Women’s correctional facility and how utterly humiliating and unbelievably painful it had been. And how, if it hadn’t been for Priya and her healing cream, Barb might still bear the dreadful scars from that caning. This time, however, with Priya taking the rod along with her, there was sure to be no healing cream for either of them.

And this time, the humiliation would come in the form of thousands rather than a dozen or so onlookers, all of whom ... if Sharp-face is any indication ... could be expected to cheer and applaud each and every zinging stroke of the cane as though someone on the Dorsbury basketball team had just sunk a buzzer-beating three-pointer from mid-court.

And then her mood would swing to fits of anger ... anger over the prospect of pompous Dean Windar sitting in the front row to witness his soon to be ex-faculty member's naked body strapped over a caning frame. He ought to be defending her, not ogling her! A matter of official College duty, so he claimed. Certainly wouldn't be there out of prurient interest, he wanted her to know. Hah! What a bunch of bullshit that whole business was!

And, what really made her blood boil, was the unexpected revelation that Officer Johnson ... the only one, over the past few days, who seemed to hold her interest above everything ... a nice man ... someone who truly cared ... was planning to take in the show just like everyone else! It was like being stabbed in the back!

And what about her students? That was perhaps the ultimate humiliation ... to be seen, strapped nude over a frame and flogged half to death, by the very students who had flocked to her lectures and showered her with some of the most sparkling teaching reviews the College had ever seen. How could they turn against her like this? How could they regard what was about to happen to her to be as entertaining as a dumb basketball game. This was unimaginable and something that made her especially indignant and unhappy.

So, as one might well imagine, when the officers arrived at precisely 10:30 am to transport her to Alvarez Arena, it was a very sullen and uncommunicative Barb Moore whom they shackled ... at wrists and ankles ... marched out of the jailhouse and deposited on a jump seat in the rear of the prisoner transport van.

The ensuing ride to campus was quite brief, as the distance was short. The van pulled into the Arena's team entrance area within 15 minutes of leaving the County Jail.

There was no crowd, no media people, nobody waiting there. No one cared about her, so it seemed. Apparently public interest was more focused on Priya’s high profile case. Barb was the side show, an aperitif rather than the main course. She was the dumb college professor who had gotten herself sentenced to twenty-four by staging an ill considered courtroom stunt. It would be treat to watch her flogged when the time came, but a female doctor who committed a real and stunningly juicy crime, that made a mockery of the ethical responsibilities expected of anyone in the medical profession, was the kind of scandalous stuff that played well on the evening news. Still, Barb was surprised at the lack of a turnout for her of any kind ... not even a delegation of sympathetic Dorsbury students!

She was removed from the van within moments of it's stopping, hustled inside, taken directly to one of the arena's team locker rooms, and ordered to take a seat. There appeared to be no one else around.

“Where’s Priya?” she said to one of the officers who was kneeling in front of her to shackle one of her ankles to a leg of the bench on which she had been seated. They had left wrists cuffed tightly behind her back.

“Not due till half past noon,” was the laconic reply. “And not our responsibility.”

“That’s almost two hours from now! What the fuck am I doing here so early? There's no one else around. What am I going to do until then?”

“Well, let’s see. How about you give Jake and me a little preview. You know ... show us what you got under that tee, for starters. We’re going to see it all anyway when they take you out on the basketball court and strip you, so why not a little now. It'll help pass the time."

“Fuck you!”

“Now, there’s an idea too!” he chuckled, rising and leaning over her to roughly work her tee up and over her breasts. “Now will ya look at them, Jake! What a pair of knockers, eh? Want a feel? I'm sure she won't mind."

“Oh yeah, don’t mind if I do,” sniggered Jake, coming up behind her to cup, lift and crush each one in turn.

“Bastards!”

“Such filthy language!” tisk-tisked the first officer as he forced Barb’s knees apart, planted the palm of a big hairy mitt against her crotch and began rubbing vigorously up and down on her pussy through the thin fabric of her leggings. "Let’s see if we can make her cum, should we?”

“Sure, why not?” laughed Jake, renewing his manhandling of her bared breasts.

"Stop it! Help! Help!"

"Save your breath, Moore. There's no one here to hear you, and if even if there was, I doubt there's anyone on the force who thinks you are anything but a pack of trouble. We all heard what you did to Detective Sanchez and his partner. Third degree burns! So, why not make it easier on yourself and stop screaming and struggling. You know this will feel good. You know you really want to cum."

With that, he removed his hand from his crotch, slid it under the waistband of her leggings, slipped his middle finger down over her mound and into her slit, and began to push it in and out.

"Come on, Moore. Give in. You know you want it!"

This went on for several minutes, with Barb resisting all the way, until Jake said they had better stop before someone came along. They quit without ever quite achieving their stated goal.

“Probably only likes girls, anyway,” said the first Officer, with an air of dismissal.. “Come on Jake. She ain’t going nowhere for at least an hour. Let’s leave her sitting here, thinking about how nice it would have felt to just cooperate, and go get ourselves a nice cup of coffee over at the student union. Watching those Dorsbury co-eds lie out to sunbathe on the quad lawn is probably more fun than messing around with this bitch anyway.”

“Right! I'm for that ... see you and your doc friend in the arena later this afternoon, babe! So long for now!'

Barb had no idea how long she had been left alone, helplessly strung up under that shower head, but she reckoned that it had been at least an hour, maybe two, before a matron finally turned up to rescue her.

“Lucky for you, I pulled a double shift today, Sweetie, chirped a familiar voice. “I says to myself 'bout half an hour ago when’s I noticed ya wasn’t in your cell come dinner time that somethin' was amiss. Birdie always notices when things ain’t quite right. And from the looks of you it mustn’t have gone so well with those two suits who came by wantin' to interrogate you! Right 'bout that, ain’t I? You sure 'nough must have done something powerfuly bad to piss ‘em off 'nough to get the ole cold water treatment. Doesn’t happen here often nowadays.”

“I ... I’m ... s ... so glad ... t ... to see you, B ... Birdie,” gasped Barb. “Birdie, ... that's your name?”

“That’s me, Sweetie. Good lawd! Just look at you! Naked as a newborn babe, teeth a chattering mile a minute, shivering to beat the band, and covered all over with all them goosey bumps! Hang on a sec longer while I turns off the water and sets you free, okay?”

Released, but too weak-kneed to stand, Barb tumbled to the wet concrete floor. She lay there, trembling and curled in a fetal position, while Birdie attended to her by briskly drying her and rubbing her over with a couple of dry towels.

“There, there, Sweetie. We gets you all dried off now and soon as we can, back in your nice comfy cell. Think you can stand?”

“I’ll ... tr ... try.”

Several minutes later Birdie had maneuvered Barb back to the cell block and deposited Barb on the pull-down bed, and after covering her with a blanket scurried off to scrounge up another.

When she returned she found that Barb had fallen into a deep sleep.

“Poor little thing,” tutted the round-faced matron as she piled two additional blankets over her charge. “Seems to have gotten herself in over her head. Such a shame. Sometimes ya gotta feel sorry for the sweet and innocent ones.”

“Rise and shine! Breakfast!” shouted Sharp-face, banging on the cell bars, in her usual way, with the business end of a baton.

“Uhhhh,” groaned Barb, half-opening one eye but making no effort to rise.

“You’d better get a move on it, Moore! Big day for you. They’ll be here at 10:30 sharp to transport you over to Alvarez Arena for your flogging, and they won't look kindly on any delays."

“Shit! It’s Saturday already? Okay, okay, I'm getting up. Where’s Birdie, by the way?”

“Has the day off.”

“Uh Huh. Look, I’m naked, and I have nothing to wear. They took my prison duds last night.”

“No matter. I’ve got your street clothes here. You’ll wear them for the transport,” sniffed Sharp-face indifferently as she tossed a loose bundle on the foot of the bed.

Barb sat up, pushed the blankets that Birdie had used to cover her aside, and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Reaching for her black leggings, she slipped into them, one foot at a time, and hopping to her feet, wiggled into them the rest of the way. Then turning her back to Sharp-face ... there was something about the woman that made Barb feel uneasy ... she pulled her tee on over her head. Tossing her sneakers on the floor, she stepped into them and announced herself ready for breakfast.

Sharp-face handed her a metal tray, which contained a cold egg muffin, a mini-carton of orange juice with a little pointed straw attached to it, and what appeared to be something like a sodden lump of hash browns as a side.

“Eat up! It’s your last meal before they thrash your scrawny little ass. Twenty-four is a lot to take, and you’ll be screaming your head off and begging for mercy before you’ve taken half a dozen, I’ll wager.”

“I know. I’ve been caned once before,” replied Barb ruefully as she struggled unsuccessfully to insert the pointed straw into her juice packet. “Who the fuck, makes these things, anyway!”

“Caned before, eh? Habitual offender? That figures.”

“Habitual 'do-gooder' offender, then. Pardon me.”

“Gee, you’re a barrel of laughs. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“And you’re the type that I enjoy seeing get what’s coming to them! I am going to enjoy every minute of that show over at Alvarez Arena this afternoon. I’ve got tickets, compliments of the County. A bunch of us here are taking time off this afternoon to go over to Alvarez and watch them cane you and that doctor bitch. Even your lover boy, Officer Johnson, is going.”

“Oh Shit!”

Exactly what you’re in, Moore!”

For the next two hours, Barb sulked, her mood swinging wildly from deep depression to raging anger.

She remembered all too well her previous caning at the Women’s correctional facility and how utterly humiliating and unbelievably painful it had been. And how, if it hadn’t been for Priya and her healing cream, Barb might still bear the dreadful scars from that caning. This time, however, with Priya taking the rod along with her, there was sure to be no healing cream for either of them.

And this time, the humiliation would come in the form of thousands rather than a dozen or so onlookers, all of whom ... if Sharp-face is any indication ... could be expected to cheer and applaud each and every zinging stroke of the cane as though someone on the Dorsbury basketball team had just sunk a buzzer-beating three-pointer from mid-court.

And then her mood would swing to fits of anger ... anger over the prospect of pompous Dean Windar sitting in the front row to witness his soon to be ex-faculty member's naked body strapped over a caning frame. He ought to be defending her, not ogling her! A matter of official College duty, so he claimed. Certainly wouldn't be there out of prurient interest, he wanted her to know. Hah! What a bunch of bullshit that whole business was!

And, what really made her blood boil, was the unexpected revelation that Officer Johnson ... the only one, over the past few days, who seemed to hold her interest above everything ... a nice man ... someone who truly cared ... was planning to take in the show just like everyone else! It was like being stabbed in the back!

And what about her students? That was perhaps the ultimate humiliation ... to be seen, strapped nude over a frame and flogged half to death, by the very students who had flocked to her lectures and showered her with some of the most sparkling teaching reviews the College had ever seen. How could they turn against her like this? How could they regard what was about to happen to her to be as entertaining as a dumb basketball game. This was unimaginable and something that made her especially indignant and unhappy.

So, as one might well imagine, when the officers arrived at precisely 10:30 am to transport her to Alvarez Arena, it was a very sullen and uncommunicative Barb Moore whom they shackled ... at wrists and ankles ... marched out of the jailhouse and deposited on a jump seat in the rear of the prisoner transport van.

The ensuing ride to campus was quite brief, as the distance was short. The van pulled into the Arena's team entrance area within 15 minutes of leaving the County Jail.

There was no crowd, no media people, nobody waiting there. No one cared about her, so it seemed. Apparently public interest was more focused on Priya’s high profile case. Barb was the side show, an aperitif rather than the main course. She was the dumb college professor who had gotten herself sentenced to twenty-four by staging an ill considered courtroom stunt. It would be treat to watch her flogged when the time came, but a female doctor who committed a real and stunningly juicy crime, that made a mockery of the ethical responsibilities expected of anyone in the medical profession, was the kind of scandalous stuff that played well on the evening news. Still, Barb was surprised at the lack of a turnout for her of any kind ... not even a delegation of sympathetic Dorsbury students!

She was removed from the van within moments of it's stopping, hustled inside, taken directly to one of the arena's team locker rooms, and ordered to take a seat. There appeared to be no one else around.

“Where’s Priya?” she said to one of the officers who was kneeling in front of her to shackle one of her ankles to a leg of the bench on which she had been seated. They had left wrists cuffed tightly behind her back.

“Not due till half past noon,” was the laconic reply. “And not our responsibility.”

“That’s almost two hours from now! What the fuck am I doing here so early? There's no one else around. What am I going to do until then?”

“Well, let’s see. How about you give Jake and me a little preview. You know ... show us what you got under that tee, for starters. We’re going to see it all anyway when they take you out on the basketball court and strip you, so why not a little now. It'll help pass the time."

“Fuck you!”

“Now, there’s an idea too!” he chuckled, rising and leaning over her to roughly work her tee up and over her breasts. “Now will ya look at them, Jake! What a pair of knockers, eh? Want a feel? I'm sure she won't mind."

“Oh yeah, don’t mind if I do,” sniggered Jake, coming up behind her to cup, lift and crush each one in turn.

“Bastards!”

“Such filthy language!” tisk-tisked the first officer as he forced Barb’s knees apart, planted the palm of a big hairy mitt against her crotch and began rubbing vigorously up and down on her pussy through the thin fabric of her leggings. "Let’s see if we can make her cum, should we?”

“Sure, why not?” laughed Jake, renewing his manhandling of her bared breasts.

"Stop it! Help! Help!"

"Save your breath, Moore. There's no one here to hear you, and if even if there was, I doubt there's anyone on the force who thinks you are anything but a pack of trouble. We all heard what you did to Detective Sanchez and his partner. Third degree burns! So, why not make it easier on yourself and stop screaming and struggling. You know this will feel good. You know you really want to cum."

With that, he removed his hand from his crotch, slid it under the waistband of her leggings, slid his middle finger down over her mound and into her slit, and began to push it in and out.

"Come on, Moore. Give in. You know you want it!"

This went on for several minutes, with Barb resisting all the way, until Jake said they had better stop before someone came along. They quit without ever quite achieving their stated goal.

“Probably only likes girls, anyway,” said the first Officer, with an air of dismissal.. “Come on Jake. She ain’t going nowhere for at least an hour. Let’s leave her sitting here, thinking about how nice it would have felt to just cooperate, and go get ourselves a nice cup of coffee over at the student union. Watching those Dorsbury co-eds lie out to sunbathe on the quad lawn is probably more fun than messing around with this bitch anyway.”

“Right! I'm for that ... see you and your doc friend in the arena later this afternoon, babe! So long for now!'
Oh Barb! Is this it? Will our poor heroine be reprieved at the death? Or will she be forced to plead, beg, squirm and suffer before her young, impressionable students, the man who cares (cared?) about her and anyone else who is there to watch her agonising humiliation? I think we all know the answer ... Great work Barb, loved it - as always!

Fantastic stuff again Barb,you really paint the picture. The thought of pulling on those tight leggings over a raw bruised ass is enough to make the eyes water
Priya made a wiser clothing choice with the loose skirt, I think...Must be the medical training...:D
I hope they give her sparkling reviews on her performance at the caning...

Sometimes ya gotta feel sorry for the sweet and innocent ones.”
NO! No, you don't! They suffer the most and best!!:span1:
Talk about delusions of grandeur. Do you also fight "for Truth, Justice, and the American Way?":rolleyes:
though someone on the Dorsbury basketball team had just sunk a buzzer-beating three-pointer from mid-court.
In an otherwise excellent chapter, that just rings so false. A whining woman professor like Barbara would never think about any athletic team! Probably thinks they should be abolished in favor of expanded girly studies!:tits:
showered her with some of the most sparkling teaching reviews the College had ever seen.
Bought, undoubtedly by highly inflated grades given, especially, to her young and naive female "favorites,;)"
Barb was the side show, an aperitif rather than the main course
That will never be true, Barbara. you will always be the pièce de résistance of the meal around here!:icon12:
There's no one else around. What am I going to do until then?
Oh-oh!:eek:

Talk about delusions of grandeur. Do you also fight "for Truth, Justice, and the American Way?":rolleyes:

No, I leave that to the Superheroes, ;)

Hey, what did Lois Lane ever see in a guy who changed clothes in phone booths? What kind of perversion was that?

In an otherwise excellent chapter, that just rings so false. A whining woman professor like Barbara would never think about any athletic team! Probably thinks they should be abolished in favor of expanded girly studies!:tits:

Well, basketball makes Moore sense to me than golf does. At least I understand how it’s scored, and there’s a lot more action to watch! And, yeah, let’s hear it for girly studies! Rah!

Hey, what did Lois Lane ever see in a guy who changed clothes in phone booths? What kind of perversion was that?
Not to mention wearing his underpants over his tights.....

Well, basketball makes Moore sense to me than golf does. At least I understand how it’s scored, and there’s a lot more action to watch! And, yeah, let’s hear it for girly studies! Rah!
Also, look who plays a lot of golf on the courses he owns.......

That will never be true, Barbara. you will always be the pièce de résistance of the meal around here
The story is called "Priya's Punishment" though
So dated. Just try that in a cell phone.
Not to mention wearing his underpants over his tights.....
At least he's wearing underpants. Unlike Barb...

Beth spent what seemed like an inordinate amount of time staring at Priya’s driver’s license, then back at her, then back at the license. After all, she had worked with Priya every day for a few years, so it wasn’t like she didn’t know very well who it was standing in front of her. No, this was simply to harass her and give the press more time to get the shots that would lead on their next newscast.

“Beth, it’s me, I assure you,” Priya said, exasperated.

Beth scowled at her. “That’s Officer Timmins to you, Raman. Didn’t you read the instructions?”

‘So that’s how it’s going to be,” Priya thought.

She saw Sue Miller striding quickly down the corridor. “Everything OK here, Officer Timmins?”

“Just want to be sure we got the right person, Sergeant,” Beth replied. “This offender is a doctor, and a smart ass, too.”

“Was a doctor,” Sgt. Miller corrected. Priya blushed at the fact that she had been stripped of the profession she had worked so hard at for most of her adult life.

“Yeah, that’s right isn’t it Sue? She had to turn in her medical license. Still, she probably has enough cash left to hire some poor sap to take her punishment for her.” Sadly, Priya knew that wasn’t true, at least not until Sanjay got their bail money back, which presumably he would now that she had presented herself for her caning.

Beth took a final glance at Priya’s license. “Follow the Sergeant to the changing area, Raman.” Priya followed Sue down the corridor, Beth right behind in case Priya had any ideas of trying to make a run for it, which, with the crowd standing outside the door, would have been doomed to quick failure.

As they rounded a corner, Priya saw a couple of dozen people lining the hallway. She recognized a few of them-her former boss, Paul, his boss, the Chief of the Department of Corrections, Judge Powers, the State Attorney General, the DA, all come to enjoy the show. She wondered why the Governor hadn’t come; he must be meeting with some big money donors to miss a spectacle like this.

As Sue approached, the crowd parted, revealing a door marked “Visiting Locker Room”. ‘I don’t even merit the Home Team locker room,’ Priya thought. Sue waved her ID card and pulled the door open.

“In you go, Raman,” Sue ordered. The members of the official greeting party filed in behind them.

It was an ordinary locker room, nothing fancy, Dorsbury’s athletic program being somewhat small time. A couple of rows of benches arranged in front of two groups of somewhat battered metal lockers. The only thing Priya remarked on was the woman sitting on one of the benches, her hands cuffed behind her, her ankles chained to the metal supports that the wooden bench sat on.

“Barb!” Priya exclaimed. For it was indeed her friend and sometimes lover, Professor Barbara Moore, dressed as she had been in court that day when Judge Powers had ordered her arrested.

“No, talking, Raman!” Sgt. Miller barked. “Next word out of your fat mouth and I’ll award you extra strokes!” So much for showing kindness to a former colleague.

Sue glared over at Barb, who looked like she was about to say something. “That goes for you too, Moore. I don’t want to hear shit from either of you two bitches. You can unchain Moore now, Beth. She ain’t goin’ nowhere except out onto the court to get her ass caned.” There were cackles coming from the dignitaries who had arranged themselves in front of the benches.

Beth unchained Barb’s ankles. “On your feet Moore,” she ordered. Barb got slowly to her feet. Beth undid the handcuffs. Barb rubbed her wrists as the circulation slowly returned to her hands.

“Alright, both of you sorry ass ho’s know the drill. Everything comes off, on the double!” Sue ordered.

Priya glanced at Barb for some moral support. Barb was already pulling her shirt over her head. Priya was surprised that Barb wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts looked nice. That opinion appeared to be shared by the men watching her strip, who whistled and catcalled.

Suddenly Sue’s face was in Priya’s. “Stop staring at your girlfriend, Raman! This isn’t a lesbo biker bar! Get your clothes off or I’ll tear them off your useless body!” Quickly, Priya pulled her T shirt over her head. Unlike Barb she was wearing a bra. However, under the pitiless glare of Sgt. Miller and the assembled dignitaries she didn’t pause for more than a second before taking it off to join Barb in a topless display.

Priya was proud of her breasts. They were, firm and succulent, a fine complement to Barb’s equally lovely pair. Still, Priya felt ashamed to be showing them, not in a bedroom to a lover, but in this dreary locker room in front of these important men and her former colleagues, who had never seen her in other than her street clothes and medical coat.

“Very nice, both of them,” the Attorney General remarked. “And you say that they are lesbian lovers, Sgt. Miller?”

“That’s the word we hear, Sir,” Sue replied. “The doc is here because she fooled around with a couple of female offenders, so we know she goes both ways. As for the professor here, she teaches ‘Women’s History’ at the college, so you can bet she likes to munch carpet.” The men all laughed heartily.

“Speaking of munching carpet,” Sue continued, “Who the fuck told you bitches to stop? Everything comes off. Now! The last one to get naked will be in deep shit!”

Priya quickly slipped off her shoes. The concrete felt rough against her bare soles. She saw that Barb was bending over to untie her Keds. Wanting not to be the last to be naked, for fear of incurring Sue and Beth’s wrath, she quickly untied her skirt and placed it in the locker, leaving her only in panties. Barb was pulling her black leggings over her ass as Priya reached for the waistband of her panties. To her surprise, Barb wasn’t wearing panties so when her leggings came down at the same time as Priya’s panties, any impartial observer would have had to declare the strip race a tie.

As Priya looked at Barb’s naked body, the memories of the wonderful times they had had together in bed came back to her. She felt herself becoming wet in front of all of these onlookers. She saw Barb looking at her and wondered if she were experiencing the same feelings.

There was little doubt how the men in the group of dignitaries were feeling. Most of their jaws were hanging open at the sight of this naked female flesh over which these important men held so much power.

“Hands on your heads, sluts!” Sue ordered. “These VIPs want to have a good look.” Reluctantly, Priya raised her hands and locked them behind her head. She thought Barb would protest this indignity, but the time in jail and being heavily outnumbered seemed to cow her. Barb slowly raised her hands and placed them behind her head.

“What do you think, gentlemen?” the DA asked. “These two criminals can probably be turned into compliant, well behaved women with the right application of discipline, don’t you think?”

“I should say so,” the AG replied. “Thank goodness we have instituted corporal punishment. A quick sharp shock should set them on the right path. These two would probably find prison a never ending lesbian orgy and want to go back as soon as they were released.” The men in the crowd found that hilarious.

Priya wanted to protest that she was happily married to a man, but she didn’t think that would help.

As the laughter died down, Sue moved the proceedings along. “OK, you bitches, time to see if you’re hiding anything. Dangerous troublemakers like you two, we can’t be too careful. Toes on the line, let’s move it!” she shouted, pointing at a piece of tape that had been laid out on the floor at the far end of the room.

Priya began moving towards the line. To do so, necessitated making her way through the gathered VIPs who took the opportunity to fondle her tits and ass, commenting on how that ass would look and feel a short time from now. She could see that Barb was receiving much the same treatment as she made her way to the tape as well.

Now they stood a few feet apart on the line, facing the spectators. “Spread those legs wider!” Sgt. Miller ordered. “That should be second nature to you two sluts!” she cackled.

Priya moved her left foot out until it was flush against Barb’s right foot. Even that little physical contact sent a shiver of excitement down her spine.

Beth Timmins stood in front of them with a small flashlight. “Run your hands through your hair.” The two women ran their hands through their hair several times until Beth nodded. “Open your mouths.” They opened their mouths. “Tongue out.” They stuck their tongues out as Beth shined the flashlight into each of their mouths in turn.

“Lift one arm.” Beth nodded. “Now the other.” They complied. “Hands in front, fingers spread wide.” Beth peered in between their fingers.

“Lift your breasts.” Priya found this more humiliating than if someone had felt their breasts. They were being forced to participate willingly in their own abasement in front of a crowd of important men. Besides, what could one possibly hide under one’s breasts? She lifted her breasts one at a time, watching as Barb did the same. Every eye in the room was on them.

“Lift one foot,” Beth ordered. Priya lifted her left foot. The sole was dirty from the floor, which was none too clean, adding to her embarrassment. “Spread the toes.” Beth looked carefully between each digit.

“OK, Raman, bend your knees.” Priya bent her knees. “Lower” She bent them more. Beth shone the flashlight on her crotch. The men were staring fixedly at her partly open pussy. “Cough.” She coughed. “Again.”

“Now you, Moore,” Barb bent and coughed, just as Priya had. “I can’t tell for sure, Sergeant,” Beth told Sue.

Priya sighed. Of course, this was just bullshit, an excuse to do a cavity search. Beth and Sue knew neither she nor Barb had stuffed anything up their coochies or their buttholes, but the goal here was to produce the maximum degree of humiliation.

“Better safe than sorry, Beth, get the doctor in here.” Beth went to a door at the far end of the room, knocked cursorily then opened it and said, “Dr. Taylor, we need you in here.”

Even though she had expected that her former colleague, Dr. Alison Taylor would be on duty for this, Priya’s heart sunk at the mention of her name. The doctor came quickly through the door, a look of eager anticipation on her face. Her hair was in an even shorter buzz cut than when Priya had last seen her and she sported a couple of new nose piercings, but she was the same Dr. Taylor.

Dr. Taylor shook her head. “You couldn’t see clearly up inside either of them?” she asked.

“No, ma’am,” Beth replied.

“Well, we’ll have to do a cavity search then. Can’t take chances with dangerous troublemakers like these. Which of you wants to be first?” Priya looked at Barb. Barb looked at Priya.

Dr. Taylor fixed her glare on Priya. “Since you were a doctor, Raman, before you fucked up so royally and disgraced our profession, let’s start with you. I know you’ve done plenty of cavity searches; now you can see how it feels to be on the other end of the glove,” Dr. Taylor said as she extracted an examining glove from her jacket pocket and snapped it onto her right hand. The sound made Priya cringe.

“Bend over and touch your toes, Raman,” Dr. Taylor ordered. Priya did as ordered, aware that she was exposing her most intimate areas to the gaze of a couple of dozen male onlookers. But, she knew, of course, that she would soon be doing that on the caning frame and at least here she was only going to suffer the lesser discomfort of Alison Taylor’s fingers.

“Wider, Raman, get those feet apart,” the doctor ordered. Priya shifted her right foot over a bit.

“Now let’s see what you got up that cunt of yours,” the doctor said.

“I got something I’d like to put up there,” one of the men said, to peals of laughter from the onlookers.

“I’ll bet she’d let all of us put it up there if you’d let her off her caning, Marty,” the AG said.

“Hmm,” Judge Powers said, “It’s a thought. Would you let all of us fuck you Dr. Raman, if I suspended your sentence?”

Priya didn’t say anything. “His Honor asked you a question, cunt,” Dr. Taylor said, “You had best answer him. And that’s former doctor, Your Honor; she’s been drummed out of the profession for her violations of decency and ethical standards.”

Priya thought about what the best answer would be. She decided to be honest. “Yes, I would do that, Your honor, if you would be so kind as to suspend my caning,” she replied, raising her head a bit to try to see the judge’s reaction. Priya knew that wasn’t really an option, that this was simply a way to degrade her further by making her seem like a whore.

“It’s tempting,” judge Powers replied, “But I’m afraid it’s out of the question. Carry on, Dr. Taylor.”

Dr. Taylor needed little encouragement to stick two fingers into Priya’s vagina and begin roughly rooting around. “The girl is juicy as a ripe peach,” Dr. Taylor pronounced. “Showing herself to you gentlemen has gotten her all horny.”

Priya was about to protest, but then she felt the doctor’s thumb brushing against her clit. She squirmed, moving her hips to increase the stimulation. “Did you guys see that,” Dr. Taylor asked. “These sluts are all the same, educated or ignorant, all they care about is their own pleasure. You want me to get you off, Raman?”

Priya was too engrossed in the sensations coming from her pleasure center to speak, so she nodded. “Well, of course you do,” Alison Taylor replied. “But you don’t deserve to come. You’re a disgrace to the medical profession.” With that, Dr. Taylor removed her fingers from Priya’s vagina, and, using only her juices as lubrication, jammed them up Priya’s rear hole. She roughly prodded the sensitive tissue for a good thirty seconds as Priya moaned in distress,

Finally, the doctor withdrew, stripped her glove off and threw it into the waste bucket. “OK, nothing there,” she announced. “You’re next, Moore.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom