Priya's Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com

twonines

Tribune
A break definitely.

This was going to be the last story about Priya, coming full circle from being punished in Trabbia, then punishing others back in Dorsbury, then being punished herself in public in Dorsbury. But people seem to like the story, so who knows?
Priya has always been a fascinating, multi faceted and enigmatic character,putting her in harness with the inimitable Barb made for very compelling reading!

Jon Smithie

Governor

Madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
Madi, I can't get this to download, no matter what reader I try, and I haven't had any trouble downloading archived stories before. Any hints?
I don't know, why you've this issues. I test it now and it work well on my pc. No issue with downloading all versions (pdf, mobi, epub).
Maybe you should change the device for downloading.

Question to the forum: Having more user similar issues?

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Staff member
“My God! He’s dead!” she suddenly exclaimed. “Barb! You’ve killed him!”

“What? ... You’re kidding, right? ... no? ... really? .... Oh Shit!”
:very_hot:
EXCELLENT ENDING AND YOU'RE WELCOME. ;):cool: ALWAYS GLAD TO DO A CAMEO. :rolleyes: :D

Great story again! :clapping::clapping::clapping:Sorry it's taken me so long to finish. Could only manage one or two chapters at a time.:very_hot:
I have to say (well I don't really, but I will anyway) that I'm never sure about whipping stories. I always think, what would possibly be erotic about having some girl's pretty bottom all bloodied, but there's so much more than that going on in these stories. And perhaps there's that little lurking bit of me that actually gets off on it. :confused::cool::D Nevertheless, the strength of the story is in the richness of the setting, the characters and the complex and embarrassing relationships. Well done again, Windar and Barb!!

Top Bottom