Problems with Internet Explorer

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you know the problem:

If i want to do a reply, Internet Explorer shut down the website "Problems with this site". I run Kaspersky as virus-detector.

What´s to do?

Thanks for a solving reply.​

With firefox in the moment are no problems. So i could wrote this message.

Do you know the problem:​
If i want to do a reply, Internet Explorer shut down the website "Problems with this site". I run Kaspersky as virus-detector.​
What´s to do?​

Use Firefox, unless or until someone who has experience with that Explorer problem replies.

Do you know the problem:​
If i want to do a reply, Internet Explorer shut down the website "Problems with this site". I run Kaspersky as virus-detector.​
What´s to do?​

I encountered a similar mishap with Chrome a moment ago. Sigh...

I'm okay using Chrome just now, and earlier today. I'll try Explorer.

S**t Microsoft won't let me get into Explorer, I have to sign up for Edge which I definitely don't want to do.
But I've tried Firefox and brought up the Forums there okay.

Last edited:
Things were going a bit pear-shaped last night, when I logged off it turned out Windows was 'reconfiguring', and when that's happening, all sorts of stuff malfunctions, no matter what browser you're using (unless you've got an Apple or other Windows-free device)

Things were going a bit pear-shaped last night, when I logged off it turned out Windows was 'reconfiguring', and when that's happening, all sorts of stuff malfunctions, no matter what browser you're using (unless you've got an Apple or other Windows-free device)

Yep, those MS-fixes can catch any of us unawares. I've often missed the notifications and have been shocked when my laptop suddenly shuts down for an update just when I am in the midst of something!

Back
Top Bottom