Professor Moore in trouble again...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Professor Moore is a bright and beautiful instructor at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She also is dangerously sexually active.
lac barb centerfold.jpg
Towards the end of the spring term she invited a couple of her students to her apartment and to say things got heated would be an understatement!
messa 007.jpg
The three of them had a scandalously delightful time.
messa 008.jpg
Little did Barb know the two students were ‘working’ to get their demerits removed and her apartment had been wired with camera and recording equipment by RR Security Systems, Inc. It was a scheme hatch by Chancellor Despard Wragg XVII and his lover the Assistant Dean of Disciple Joan Tree to trap Barbara!

Monday morning Barbara was summoned to the chancellor’s office where she was shown the video evidence. She knew she was in big trouble! Joan Tree sternly says “It is in violation of the faculty moral guidelines to fraternize with the students and your actions stretch the definition to the breaking point! Take off your clothes!”

“What” Barb protested.

“Listen, Moore, either you strip bare right now or you will get ten years in at the Reparations Farm near Hooker, Oklahoma!”

Barb slowly strips realizing Joan looked at her with contempt and Chancellor Wragg can’t hide the erection bulging in his trousers. Naked before them she almost whimpered “What happens now?”

“You have a choice, Moore. You can take a five year sentence at the farm or a one week stint working at movie on a set in Northwest Arkansas” Joan told her.

“What kind of movie” Barb asked.

“No questions, Barb; do you want a week at a movie set or do you want five years of hard labor and being the overseers’ fuck-toy” Joan demands.
Barb felt the knot form in her belly and said “I think I’ll do the movie.”
court 205 a.jpg
“Very well… We will send you there today” Joan said as the Chancellor called to have Barb ‘transported’.

Joan Tree cuffs my wrists behind my back and I am led out the back of the administration building. I am stark naked except for the cuffs and am brought to the back of a Ford panel van.
perp arrest 016.jpg
As she opens the door I see only painted metal and begin to wonder what kind of a movie I am going to be in…

-Barbara Moore

Professor Moore is a bright and beautiful instructor at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She also is dangerously sexually active.

All true ... so far so good :)

Towards the end of the spring term she invited a couple of her students to her apartment and to say things got heated would be an understatement!

Hey, it was the students who started it ... :rolleyes:

Little did Barb know the two students were ‘working’ to get their demerits removed and her apartment had been wired with camera and recording equipment by RR Security Systems, Inc.

Damn! And I thought they were just horny :confused:

Joan Tree sternly says “It is in violation of the faculty moral guidelines to fraternize with the students and your actions stretch the definition to the breaking point!

Joan should talk! People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! :p

“Listen, Moore, either you strip bare right now or you will get ten years in at the Reparations Farm near Hooker, Oklahoma!”

Oklahoma? Isn’t that a red state? :confused:

Barb felt the knot form in her belly and said “I think I’ll do the movie.”

Seems the least painful and potentially interesting choice. I might become a star! :p

As she opens the door I see only painted metal and begin to wonder what kind of a movie I am going to be in…

I bet I’m going to find out ... :confused::oops::facepalm:

I sit in something that looks like a dungeon and smells like a pig-farm. The cleft of my ass is filled with my own crap. I don’t think this is rehearsal.
dungeon 034.jpg
The guard comes by and tells me my trial starts in a few hours. He takes my wrists and ankles from the iron pillory and moves me to another cage. I am locked in a collar and my wrists and ankles are bound in irons.
dungeon 096.jpg
I ask “Is there any chance I could bathe?”

The answer is not what I hoped for but what I expected. The guard says “Barbara, you are going to be lucky if you don’t get a cornu rammed up your ass.”

I don’t think this is going to be my day. I have been told I will be tried before the elders. I presume this is all bullshit but I am led naked before dozens of city elders. There are a lot of people yelling for me to be crucified. I look back at one of the camera man and ask “This is all just bullshit, right?”
c 0003.jpg
Someone yells “You are on trial, Barb. Try to act like it.”

‘Fuck it, play along’ I think. The actor playing the governor asks for mercy upon me. He sounds sincere and so does the crowd who demands my crucifixion! I turn to the governor and say “This isn’t funny! What is going on?”

“Silence, wench; I am trying to save you” he hisses. He turns to the elders and says “The death penalty is rather severe for the nature of Barbara’s crime. I order her scourged with twenty-four lashes of the whip!”

That is what he considers ‘saving’ me? The elders are no more amused than I am but instead of being satisfied watching me being whipped they demand I am both scourged then given my cross to nailed to and hang crucified!

The governor silences the crowd and says “I am here to serve the will of the people. Barbara will be scourged the she will bear her cross to Golgotha where she will be nailed to the wood and hanged crucified until she is dead!”

“Are you fucking insane” I hiss.
c 0005.jpg
A guard grabs me and says “It is wise to follow orders. Come with me.”
c 0006.jpg
With a nervous laugh I say “You can’t be serious. You can’t whip me.”
c 006.jpg
How wrong I am! A thick strong hand grabs my arm and I am brought out to a court yard where dozens of people stand in a semi-circle around a wood derrick with a chain hoist dangling from its beam. I freeze in fear. They really are going to whip me!
c 0028.jpg
Whether for the sake of the movie or the men are just sadists they bend me forward and tightly lock irons around my wrists. I blush with humiliation as some of men in the crowd make lewd remarks about my breasts swaying from my chest.
c 0051.jpg
Moments later I stand on the balls of my feet with my wrists hoisted above my head. Some asshole swats my breasts with stinging blows of a crop. It hurts but I can handle it I think. Then he yells “The convict is ready. Let the scourging begin!”

‘Oh, shit’ I think.
whip 070 B.jpg
-Barbara Moore
For the first half dozen lashes Barbara does her best to keep her reaction to muted grunts. The whip is a cat-o’-nine-tails and the man using it knows how to make it sting without mutilating Barbara flesh. By the time he is done Barbara’s back is glowing red and she is yelping with each blow. She is left hanging by her wrist while dignitaries inspect her back.

When she is let down she wobbles on her weak legs. One guard locks a chain around her neck while another removes the irons from her wrists. In a shaky voice Barb asks “Are we done for the day?”
c 0052.jpg
The guards laugh and one say “Hell, no- you have to get your cross and carry it to Golgotha!”

They cannot be serious!

-Barb Moore

In a shaky voice Barb asks “Are we done for the day?”

The guards laugh and one say “Hell, no- you have to get your cross and carry it to Golgotha!”

They cannot be serious!

SCRIPT! Script! I want to read the damn script! This can’t be right!!!!! :mad:

SCRIPT! Script! I want to read the damn script! This can’t be right!!!!! :mad:
Just adlib Barb... I am not expecting retakes on this movie.

Just a Tree note here. The movie set was built in the 1950s in Logan County, Arkansas not far from Paris (Arkansas) to be as real to Jerusalem as possible. Since this predated the American Interstate Highway System it was bought by relatives of Tree and converted to an illegal whisky distillery. After Interstate 40 was built nearby it was more profitable to become a 'come to meet Jesus' resort. The distillery is still there but has become legal...

just a Tree note...

She is a bit stressed right now. Let us see the next chapter...

I am somewhat dazed by what is happening to me. I have whipped. It was horrible. I don’t remember my parents even swatting my tight little when I was child. Now I stand naked before crowd thrilled to see them handing me my cross. The thought of running is tempting but mute. Half this county is Tree relatives and a naked woman won’t get far in this Arkansas Jerusalem. I’ll take my cross…
c 0053.jpg
The damn thing is huge and I have to carry it a half mile up the hill.
c 0054.jpg
I work out and am sure I could drag the cross up the hill in normal conditions. This is not ‘normal conditions’. My back is still flaming hot from my scourging. I’m not wearing shoes and the rock-paved road digs into the tender soles of my feet. And I really not wearing anything and I am the only one undressed!
c 0055.jpg
I ask myself why I am even trying to carry this cross. I got tricked into doing this ‘movie deal’- OK it sounded better than five years at the reparation farm near Hooker, Oklahoma- and I signed the papers without reading the fine print. I never expected to be arrested and held in a dungeon only to be sentenced to be scourged and damned to be crucified.
c 0056.jpg
Ahead of me I can see the hill they call ‘Golgotha’. I pause and look at it wondering if they really will nail me to this cross. My options don’t exist. Either I carry the cross or they will have someone carry for me. Surely they won’t nail me to the cross! I drag the cross onward.
c 0057.jpg
I am thirsty, tired, and sore. The midday sun is making me weak. My bare feet slip on the rocks and I fall dropping the cross. A man rushes forward and picks up the cross. I lean toward him and whisper “Help me. They are going to crucify me!”

Softly he says “Of course they are! Why else would we all be here?”
crux carry 079.jpg
I barely avoid vomiting. The cross is on my shoulder and the soldiers have to work hard to keep the crowd from reaching me. They can’t possibly crucify me. I figure I will play along. It has to be safer than the crowd.
crux carry 078.jpg
The closer I get to the top of the hill the crowd becomes more like a mob. I hug the cross almost as if it my protection.
crux carry 077.jpg
This is a horrible nightmare. This charade has to end soon…

-Barb

This is a horrible nightmare. This charade has to end soon…

Try to hammer the nails in quietly, Tree. We don't want her suddenly woken from her nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom