Professor Moore in trouble again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ending #2… (you knew something was coming)

I look down at the guard and damn myself. “I’ve had enough. Finish me.”

The guard fetches a spear and waves it before me. He says “It’s going to hurt but you will be done soon.
c 0094 A.jpg
Without hesitation he rams the spear into my lower chest. Damn right it hurts.
c 0097.jpg
My vision blurs and my ears ring. I feel even weaker than I have before. I think I am about to die…

I wake up at the Tree house near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri.

The wounds from the spikes optically are invisible. They must have decent doctors in Missouri. I can walk. I’m a bit wobbly but it is more because of my muscles being out of shape. The bones in my feet hurt a bit and I am a probably a month or so from being able to go jogging. I walk out on the deck. Tree pours me a glass of wine and tosses me a Zippo lighter so I can smoke the Madame Wu’s in front of me.

I raise my feet and take a sip of my wine. I say to Tree “You didn’t have a thing to do with my crucifixion but you didn’t try to stop your cousins from doing it to me.”
madame wu 25 b.jpg
Tree lights up a cigarette and says “They aren’t my children. They do what they want and I don’t interfere.”
tree god.jpg
“So what happens now” I ask.

“In September you go back to the UVM. You may have a bit to add to your lectures” Tree says. “By the way, there is a contract from Crux Chronicle for you to write a book about your crucifixion.”

“Why would I want to do that” I ask.

“There is a cash advance of five million dollars and five percent of the sale price for you.”
madame wu 117 b.jpg
“Really?!?!?!”

Barb would spend the summer at the Tree estate before returning to her blue state. She seems to have made a full recovery…
mastur 005.jpg
Tree

…the other ending. Thanks for looking in…

My vision blurs and my ears ring.

No, actually it's just Tree's 1950s TV console and his dial phone. ;)

I wake up at the Tree house near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri.

Where I've been all along, right? How come I'm naked in Tree's bed and there's an empty bottle of Seagram's on the nightstand, and the sheets are all stained? :confused::facepalm:

I raise my feet and take a sip of my wine. I say to Tree “You didn’t have a thing to do with my crucifixion but you didn’t try to stop your cousins from doing it to me.”

Really stupid question ... :p

Tree lights up a cigarette and says “They aren’t my children. They do what they want and I don’t interfere.”

Equally stupid answer ... :rolleyes:

“There is a cash advance of five million dollars and five percent of the sale price for you.”

“Really?!?!?!”

And how much will you charge me as my agent? And how much will get siphoned off to keep RR video productions afloat. :confused:

Barb would spend the summer at the Tree estate before returning to her blue state. She seems to have made a full recovery…

May I have the keys to the Mustang? .... Ummmm .... Pretty Please? :couch:

No, actually it's just Tree's 1950s TV console and his dial phone. ;)

Where I've been all along, right? How come I'm naked in Tree's bed and there's an empty bottle of Seagram's on the nightstand, and the sheets are all stained? :confused::facepalm:

Really stupid question ... :p

Equally stupid answer ... :rolleyes:

And how much will you charge me as my agent? And how much will get siphoned off to keep RR video productions afloat. :confused:

May I have the keys to the Mustang? .... Ummmm .... Pretty Please? :couch:
She is vying for another story...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom