Professor Moore in trouble again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shit, it is happening! Two of the men grab the crossbar and begin to lift the cross. They pause as ropes are attached to the ends of the beam. If I was roped to the cross I would be bucking and fighting this. Being nailed to the cross has me still stunned and in pain. I don’t even look as they fix the ropes to the cross. I stare up at the sky and hear the crowd cheering them as they raise me on the cross.
View attachment 601353
The base of the stipe is wedged against the hole it will drop into. Satisfied with the ropes they begin to raise me again. I feel my body slipping down the cross. The pain from wrists grows with every degree the cross is hoisted.
View attachment 601352
I carried the damn cross from the courtyard to this hell of a hill. It was a lot of work because it has to weigh at least as much as I do. There are more than a half dozen men working to lift the cross so I can be crucified and hang from this cross until I die. As the cross swings towards vertical it picks up speed. I close my eyes and dread what this is going to feel like when the cross drops into the hole.
View attachment 601354
Then it happens! The cross is near upright when it begins plummeting into the socket in the ground…

…what the hell happened? I am in more pain than I have ever felt. I can’t move! I feel my heart beating in my chest and I can barely breathe. I open my eyes and am confused that I am looking down at a crowd. Then it occurs to me… I am crucified!!!
View attachment 601355
I think I am in for hell on this cross…

-Barb Moore
SERIOUSLY hot set of crux pics, Tree! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

It is 2018 in Northwest Arkansas. Professor Barbara Moore has been condemned to death by crucifixion. She has been nailed to the cross she was forced to carry to their ‘Golgotha’ and raised to hang from it until she is dead.

I look down at people looking up at me. I am hanging naked, spread obscenely nailed to the cross. I feel the shame being forcefully exposed to them as I hang from the cross to slowly die.
c 0065.jpg
They only revel at my agony.

It is 2018 and I hang crucified nailed to wooden cross. Where is justice? Where is fairness?

I hang naked on this cross not for justice or fairness but to line the purses of the bitches and bastards that brought me here to please the mob that paid to see me suffer. Everyone seems well entertained but me. I fucking hurt like I never have before! Besides my nailed wrists and my now shattered feet what I thought were nice tits feel like stones pressing on my ribs.
c 0068 a.jpg
No man has the brains to design this torment. Was Joan Tree behind this? Do I give a damn? I push up on my shattered feet. I piss and shit as I hang from the cross. I don’t care. The crowd below wants to be entertained and I need relief. I guess we are all happy…
crux 366.jpg
Well, I am not! This was supposed to be a week-long movie roll and I would be back at the UVM at the start of the fall semester. Damn it, I will be lucky to make it till noon today!
c 0064.jpg
I hang nailed to this cross as their god Jesus did two thousand years ago. No religion will be built upon my death. Maybe a few DVDs and smart sticks will remain…

-Barb Moore

I look down at people looking up at me. I am hanging naked, spread obscenely nailed to the cross. I feel the shame being forcefully exposed to them as I hang from the cross to slowly die.

They only revel at my agony.

To make matters worse, damned if there isn't a squirrel with a camera directly below ... :confused:

It is 2018 and I hang crucified nailed to wooden cross. Where is justice? Where is fairness?

These are the questions that any true rebel leader must ask ... ;)

No man has the brains to design this torment. Was Joan Tree behind this? Do I give a damn? I push up on my shattered feet. I piss and shit as I hang from the cross. I don’t care. The crowd below wants to be entertained and I need relief. I guess we are all happy…

At least I can be happy about the fact that my piss and shit landed on the squirrel with the camera :p

I hang naked on this cross not for justice or fairness but to line the purses of the bitches and bastards that brought me here to please the mob that paid to see me suffer. Everyone seems well entertained but me. I fucking hurt like I never have before! Besides my nailed wrists and my now shattered feet what I thought were nice tits feel like stones pressing on my ribs.

How can the purses of the bitches and bastards that brought me here to please the mob if they had to pay the mob to see me suffer? :confused:

There must be some kind of Trumponomics at play here because it makes no sense at all. :rolleyes:

I hang nailed to this cross as their god Jesus did two thousand years ago. No religion will be built upon my death. Maybe a few DVDs and smart sticks will remain…

Perhaps, but I suspect that my crucifixion here will be remembered on a site called Cruxforums for at least a week, maybe longer. :devil:

How can the purses of the bitches and bastards that brought me here to please the mob if they had to pay the mob to see me suffer? :confused:
There must be some kind of Trumponomics at play here because it makes no sense at all. :rolleyes:

Perhaps, but I suspect that my crucifixion here will be remembered on a site called Cruxforums for at least a week, maybe longer. :devil:
The mob paid to see you suffer...

Just don't crash the site!!!

From a distance Barbara’s crucifixion is a mix of art and an erotic dance on the cross.
c 0069.jpg
For the first few hours the crowd enjoys her struggle to find comfort as she hangs naked before them.
c 0065 a.jpg
They revel and taunt her as she pushes up on her shattered feet as she fights to breathe…
c 0081.jpg
…and are not shy about mocking her as she collapses and hangs from her wrists.
c 0078.jpg
For the mob Barb is toy crucified for their entertainment. For Barb her crucifixion is torture beyond what she could begin to imagine!
c 0067.jpg

From a distance Barbara’s crucifixion is a mix of art and an erotic dance on the cross.
View attachment 601758
For the first few hours the crowd enjoys her struggle to find comfort as she hangs naked before them.
View attachment 601756
They revel and taunt her as she pushes up on her shattered feet as she fights to breathe…
View attachment 601760
…and are not shy about mocking her as she collapses and hangs from her wrists.
View attachment 601759
For the mob Barb is toy crucified for their entertainment. For Barb her crucifixion is torture beyond what she could begin to imagine!
View attachment 601757

Whether from a distance or up close and personal (don’t get any ideas, Tree), my suffering goes beyond comprehension! :oops::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom