profile adjustments

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's an automatic 'ladder' that takes you up from 'condemned' via 'onlooker, spectator, guard'
and further to 'assistant executioner, executioner' and higher - it depends on your number of posts -
but once members get at least to Executioner and/or have got a good number of 'likes' etc.,
we offer a 'custom title'.

Like you, i'd have preferred to go on being 'condemned', 'ready for the cross',
but that can't be tweaked. But I got my signature to say it in Latin.

There's an automatic 'ladder' that takes you up from 'condemned' via 'onlooker, spectator, guard'
and further to 'assistant executioner, executioner' and higher - it depends on your number of posts -
but once members get at least to Executioner and/or have got a good number of 'likes' etc.,

Thank you so much for your explanation. I truly appreciate you for taking the time to explain it.

Thank you so much for your explanation. I truly appreciate you for taking the time to explain it.
Numbers of postings:
00000 Condemned
00010 Onlooker
00020 Spectator
00040 Guard
00060 Assistant Executioner
00100 Executioner
00200 Magistrate
00500 Governor
01000 Tribun
02000 Senator
05000 Consul
10000 God-Emperor

Of course I asked very nicely, and received a custom title.... ;)
Rectidolor....
(Which translates as "pain in the arse")

Congratulations. Hard earned and well deserved, Baracus :D :p

Numbers of postings:
00000 Condemned
00010 Onlooker
00020 Spectator
00040 Guard
00060 Assistant Executioner
00100 Executioner
00200 Magistrate
00500 Governor
01000 Tribun
02000 Senator
05000 Consul
10000 God-Emperor
OK, so now I am a governor. No one has really asked for anything, which is good, but I also have had no opportunities for graft, which is not so good. I wonder what the God-Emperor has to do. Has there ever been one? It might be wise to think about this before it happens.

[QUOTE = "Frank Petrexa, Beitrag: 473388, Mitglied: 20833"]
OK, jetzt bin ich ein Gouverneur. Niemand hat wirklich etwas gebeten, was gut ist, aber ich hatte auch keine Gelegenheit für eine Transplantation, was nicht so gut ist. Ich frage mich, was der Gott-Kaiser zu tun hat. Hat es jemals einen gegeben? Es könnte klug sein, darüber nachzudenken, bevor es passiert ist.
[/ ZITAT]
Screenshot_2019-09-15-12-32-11-300_com.android.chrome.png Mode as 10000

OK, jetzt bin ich ein Gouverneur. Niemand hat wirklich etwas gebeten, was gut ist, aber ich hatte auch keine Gelegenheit für eine Transplantation, was nicht so gut ist. Ich frage mich, was der Gott-Kaiser zu tun hat. Hat es jemals einen gegeben? Es könnte klug sein, darüber nachzudenken, bevor es passiert ist.
[/ ZITAT]
View attachment 750387 Mode as 10000
The Roman Empire never would have tolerated that many emperors--there would have been a civil war. I'd hate to think the site isn't worth fighting over. Maybe everyone just shares a spirit of Pax Romana.

[/ ZITAT]
nicht "Transplantation". Das ist Unsinn. "Bestechung" (auf Englisch "graft = corruption")

[/ ZITAT]
Holy cow! Moore is a Fuhrer!!! :doh::facepalm::eek::eek::eek:

Now when I hit this thread... how do I change that line with the signature?

Back
Top Bottom