Pseudohistory

Go to CruxDreams.com
The lack of Sulo's account in Punic is problematic, certainly. The Annals is not the only reference to this unfortunate general, and we can only guess whether Juvenal is working from oral tradition, an unknown Punic history or that unreliable Greek when he has Hannibal proclaim:

‘We have accomplished nothing,’ he cries,’ till we have stormed
The gates of Rome, till our Carthaginian standard
Is set in the City’s heart. Should this not be so
Let me mount my cross, as did the fated Sulo’

Juvenal, Satire X
Of course, Juvenal wrote in the 1st century AD, around 200 years after the Greek "translation"/addendum was written. But if nothing else, it demonstrates that by that time Juvenal's audience was familiar with the tale of Sulo's end, however specious. But thank you for bringing it up - I had never connected that obscure reference.

Either way, how I spread a little honey and cracker crumbs on your member Apostate and then lick them off?

I am NOT your run of the mill parrot.

kisses

willowfall

The writings of Philaenis of Samos, the 4th century BCE Greek hetaira who wrote famous treatises on sexual techniques, describe a mixture of breadcrumbs and honey called psomi, which a woman spreads on her lover's phallus, after which she, in the words of the sophist Polycrates, δεν χρειάζεται να σας τραβήξω μια φωτογραφία, να ωθήσω να ρίξω λάμψη (I don’t have to draw you a picture nudge nudge wink wink).

What is less commonly known is that I just made all that up. Except for Philaenis of Samos; google her. ;)

The writings of Philaenis of Samos, the 4th century BCE Greek hetaira who wrote famous treatises on sexual techniques, describe a mixture of breadcrumbs and honey called psomi, which a woman spreads on her lover's phallus, after which she, in the words of the sophist Polycrates, δεν χρειάζεται να σας τραβήξω μια φωτογραφία, να ωθήσω να ρίξω λάμψη (I don’t have to draw you a picture nudge nudge wink wink).

What is less commonly known is that I just made all that up. Except for Philaenis of Samos; google her. ;)

Nothing new under the sun sexy (as far as sex goes).

kisses

willowfall

Nothing new under the sun sexy (as far as sex goes).

kisses

willowfall

I would actually prefer a mixture of bread crumbs and honey, rather than cracker crumbs. The former would make for a smoother application, rather than one that is rough and scratchy.

As a lifetime penis owner and user, I assure you that rough and scratchy is bad. :eek:

I think I recall the Kama Sutra had something about using honey, but I can't remember where my copy is.
kama1.jpg

You're not meant to say that bit in this thread, Apostate.

I think I recall the Kama Sutra had something about using honey, but I can't remember where my copy is.
View attachment 662130

The Kama Pichard, it seems.

I would actually prefer a mixture of bread crumbs and honey, rather than cracker crumbs. The former would make for a smoother application, rather than one that is rough and scratchy.

As a lifetime penis owner and user, I assure you that rough and scratchy is bad. :eek:

Indeed. I feel Philaenis of Samos is listing her preference for a sweet tasting phallus. Aristophanes, being male, thinks that size is more important.

Demosthenes: To win the people, always cook them some savoury that pleases them. Thick and juicy, every mouth longs for a good Athenian sausage.
Aristophanes, The Knights.

Soft white bread is no good for me. But if you want something softer I could crumble soft oatmeal cookies or fig newtons.

Of we could just skip the crumbs altogether and just use honey.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom