Public Crucifixion Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Recently I found this picture of "mock" roman slave market somewhere in Italy.
View attachment 906682
I though it would be cool to have a mock crucifixion like that as well.
Then I did a little research of Appian Way in 71BC, 6,000 slaves were Crucified. Now it is a nice tourist attraction and people ride their bikes through it.
I was thinking what if there was a place on Appian Way for Mock Crucifixions' during certain hours of the day. Where volunteers can be crucified and people riding the bikes can enjoy the historic view. Or maybe some empty crosses for some to try crucifixion for themselves.
I imagine something like this
View attachment 906686 View attachment 906687 View attachment 906685
Any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea. Having a mock slave market really isn't all that far from mock crucifixions. Empty crosses with volunteer soldiers willing to crucify curious and adventurous guys would work. If done safely, (short duratatons, lots of padding) why not?

Sadly, fully nude crucifixions would be frowned upon :(

View attachment 864591
I visited this Winery Castle in Northern California some time ago. As I was walking through the castle all I could think about was it would be a really good place for crucifixion experience. If someone wanted to be crucified they can come to the castle be stripped and get chained in a prison, then in few days be scourged publicly and then crucified outside the city wall.
Also for those who wants to witness crucifixion or be a Roman Soldier they would have that option too.

I would love to be hanging on the cross outside those city walls.View attachment 864593

This place would be good for crucifixion challenge.
View attachment 864592View attachment 864594View attachment 864595
Who is in?
Hanging on the cross outside the city walls Crucified outside city walls.png

Back
Top Bottom