Public Crucifixion Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it makes it so much more interesting to be hanging from the cross and to look down at my body and see my chest, heaving, and the rippling muscles of my stomach tensed. To look down at my feet which are a few inches apart, tied to the sides of the uprights with my legs slightly spread. To look to my right and left and see my arms stretched tightly on the crossbeam.

And hang in disbelief that I was stretched on the cross naked.

But also I would really enjoy looking at other victims as they are tied to the cross in similar position, to see their stretched arms and bent legs tied to the cross. To see them suffering on the cross and to wonder what is going through their head. To realize that they are enjoying your body and watching you as much as you enjoy them. I would like to be able to talk to them as well.

Exactly my idea!

:)

I think it makes it so much more interesting to be hanging from the cross and to look down at my body and see my chest, heaving, and the rippling muscles of my stomach tensed. To look down at my feet which are a few inches apart, tied to the sides of the uprights with my legs slightly spread. To look to my right and left and see my arms stretched tightly on the crossbeam.

And hang in disbelief that I was stretched on the cross naked.

But also I would really enjoy looking at other victims as they are tied to the cross in similar position, to see their stretched arms and bent legs tied to the cross. To see them suffering on the cross and to wonder what is going through their head. To realize that they are enjoying your body and watching you as much as you enjoy them. I would like to be able to talk to them as well.

As I use to say : crucifixion is a social event!:rolleyes::cool::beer:

So how would we be judged?

Best body?

Best dance?

Best moans (ecstasy or agony)?

But crucifixion is not a beauty contest!;)

I think, the famous words of Pierre de Coubertin apply here : :D

L'important dans la vie ce n'est point le triomphe, mais le combat, l'essentiel ce n'est pas d'avoir vaincu mais de s'être bien battu.

(The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle, the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.)

I am getting ready for the public Crucifixion.

Today for the first time I hang on the cross tied with ropes without any additional support. It was an amazing experience. Was able to experience what it means to be dancing on the cross.

To be honest it was a lot harder and more painful than I thought it would be.

I recorded myself and really enjoy watching the video of me struggling on the cross. Here are some pics.

View attachment 626956 View attachment 626955 View attachment 626954

I'm thinking about doing another crucifixion session soon. However after my first experience my arms are sore (the part between armpit and shoulder)

Does anyone has any reconmandation of what king of physical exercises I can do so I last longer on the cross in the similar position?

I'm thinking about doing another crucifixion session soon. However after my first experience my arms are sore (the part between armpit and shoulder)

Does anyone has any reconmandation of what king of physical exercises I can do so I last longer on the cross in the similar position?
I swear on a foot rest.

My advice : first of all wait until it is over until you undertake a new session.
yes I will, I am planning to do this self crucifixion outside for the first time. It will happen in 5 days on Friday if I get everything prepared for it. Planning on recording a video of myself dancing on the cross. Definatly will be using bigger ropes since the other ones really cut my wrists.

I see the cross has you, you are eager to get back on there :D It has an impact doesn't it, not simply physical but emotional, mental. A physical challenge, an erotic fantasy, an transforming experience in many ways.
I can't advise on specific exercises but general fitness is a great benefit to anyone practicing crucifixion, much less likely to hurt yourself and more likely to enjoy it if you are reasonably fit. If you have the opportunity then working up to it in small but growing doses is a good way to aclimatise the body. Not everyone has access to a cross or suitable rig, unfortunately, but it is great if you can indulge for a few minutes at a time and gain crux fitness.

I swear on a foot rest.

Sounds like cheating!
Seriously, the feet are very important. Whether you have a footrest, what angle it is, how the feet are bound, and how high or low they are, how bent your legs are, are all variables that profoundly change the crux experience. The easier it is to straighten your legs and put weight on them, the easier the experience is.

At least you won't have to choose between taking your weight on the nails in your wrists, or on the nails in your feet!

ps do you mind if your photos are used in manips?

I see the cross has you, you are eager to get back on there :D It has an impact doesn't it, not simply physical but emotional, mental. A physical challenge, an erotic fantasy, an transforming experience in many ways.
I love the cross, had so much fantasies about hanging on the cross, I am so glad to have finally opportunity to hang on it only with ropes. But it is even more exciting to do it outside, I want it to be as authentic as it could be just like the Jewish zealots that been crucified by Romans.

Seriously, the feet are very important. Whether you have a footrest, what angle it is, how the feet are bound, and how high or low they are, how bent your legs are, are all variables that profoundly change the crux experience. The easier it is to straighten your legs and put weight on them, the easier the experience is.
I agree, this is really important part, how bent do you think my legs should be to get the most out of it? I want it to be as authentic as i can.

At least you won't have to choose between taking your weight on the nails in your wrists, or on the nails in your feet!
Sometimes i really wounder how that would feel.

ps do you mind if your photos are used in manips?
yes sure, just please keep the loincloth on., I like it better that way.

Back
Top Bottom