Public Crucifixion Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
I always wanted to experience the cross through the night as well as through the day, see the sunset and sunrise.
This girl too!!! But thats only a dream. I a sure it is impossible to do so. Being that long in bondage can cause problems whit the circulation of your body. But it is a wonderful fantasy! I am thinking of writing a new story about this.

I agree that to be tied more than 1/2 hour to a cross is not fun ... I practice the crucifixion to have a great moment of pleasure, not to do a record and , generally, after 20mns I call Judith for having her caresses and to reach a great ecstasy ...
The pain is suffisciently felt and if it's not ending by the pleasure, there is no interest ...

For sure, in fantasy, I could dream about more , and to die in atrocious sufferings ...

This girl too!!! But thats only a dream. I a sure it is impossible to do so. Being that long in bondage can cause problems whit the circulation of your body. But it is a wonderful fantasy! I am thinking of writing a new story about this.
Through the night fun is only possible by all night drinking and smoking, lots of tease and denial followed by the cross at dawn.

Its the best fun. People are naughtier at night and hornier at dawn.

Sassi, your stories are gems to be treasured. To use Apostate's expression, you "get" this kink. You speak from the heart and from that place that holds our deepest needs and desires, and you speak with a voice of experience as well as imagination. You lay open the soul of the cruxee. There is always something beautiful, something profound, and something that reaches into us and finds what draws us here.

Dear Rufuss, I can tell you from self experience, the even ONE hour is very, very hard to stand! Half an hour is fun and sweet pain. One complete hour is hard not sweet. But I understand your wish very well. I wish that too! If you signed the contract you HAVE to stand it that long on the cross however you beg and flee. An arousing idea. But maby it would be better to do some "training"? First sign a contract for two hours. If you dare after that rough experience go on and try three hours and than maby longer. I would like to experience so.
Good point Sassi, I have been crucified myself before and I know it is definatly hard, but just the thought of being on the cross and begging to be taken down but
True that, but historically people would be hanging on the crosses for days with nails in their wrists and feet. Looking forward to your story, feel free to include me.

123 (5).gif
I visited this Winery Castle in Northern California some time ago. As I was walking through the castle all I could think about was it would be a really good place for crucifixion experience. If someone wanted to be crucified they can come to the castle be stripped and get chained in a prison, then in few days be scourged publicly and then crucified outside the city wall.
Also for those who wants to witness crucifixion or be a Roman Soldier they would have that option too.

I would love to be hanging on the cross outside those city walls.Castello-di-Amorosa-59da684968e1a20010c8d0a7.jpg

This place would be good for crucifixion challenge.
castello.jpgVC_CaliforniaCastles_Hero_CastelloDiAmorosa_Supplied_CastleWideFallFull_1280x640_0.jpgcastello-di-amorosa.jpg
Who is in?

Dear Rufuss, I can tell you from self experience, the even ONE hour is very, very hard to stand! Half an hour is fun and sweet pain. One complete hour is hard not sweet. But I understand your wish very well. I wish that too! If you signed the contract you HAVE to stand it that long on the cross however you beg and flee. An arousing idea. But maby it would be better to do some "training"? First sign a contract for two hours. If you dare after that rough experience go on and try three hours and than maby longer. I would like to experience so.

With the experience of about five years and the use of suspension cuffs and footrest (see my profile pic) I could bring it up to 4.5 hrs. But I completely agree: it's more about sensations than records. With little changes in the setting, 2.5 hrs can be more challenging than 4.5...

I'd like to take the challenge. Lashed to the cross for a minimum of one hour, no mercy no matter how much I beg. I want to hang for the pain of crucifixion well beyond the erotic effects. I know that I'm asking for something beyond what most practitioners consider "safe" but I've been in some pretty intense scenes, and I want to have a go at it. When I say a minimum of one hour, that's exactly what I mean ... minimum. Longer if the guys who have put me up are enjoying my suffering.

I'd like to take the challenge. Lashed to the cross for a minimum of one hour, no mercy no matter how much I beg. I want to hang for the pain of crucifixion well beyond the erotic effects. I know that I'm asking for something beyond what most practitioners consider "safe" but I've been in some pretty intense scenes, and I want to have a go at it. When I say a minimum of one hour, that's exactly what I mean ... minimum. Longer if the guys who have put me up are enjoying my suffering.
exactly this is what I want, too.

When I think public crucifixion I think of Modesto. Videos of him being crucified outdoors used to be available and always made me spring to attention. Hoping he makes them available again someday.

I am getting ready for the public Crucifixion.

Today for the first time I hang on the cross tied with ropes without any additional support. It was an amazing experience. Was able to experience what it means to be dancing on the cross.

To be honest it was a lot harder and more painful than I thought it would be.

I recorded myself and really enjoy watching the video of me struggling on the cross. Here are some pics.

View attachment 626956 View attachment 626955 View attachment 626954
Two years ago today was my first time I hang on the cross tied with ropes without any additional support. My first real crucifixion dance. Since that time I'm been to the cross on many occasions. What a wonderful Journey.
Untitled-4.pngUntitled-3.pngUntitled-1.png

Last edited:
Two years ago today was my first time I hang on the cross tied with ropes without any additional support. My first real crucifixion dance. Since that time I'm been to the cross on many occasions. What a wonderful Journey.
View attachment 906384View attachment 906385View attachment 906386
I can picture me being bought down to th cells my clothes are ripped off me including my loincloth and I'm pushed into the cell where you are chained to the wall a hook is hanging down my hands are then tied together and placed onvthe hook in then hoisted up just on tip toes and left to hang
The guards look at me and say prepare yourself for a long nite before your trial tomorrow

I recently read on the news that Missouri Six Flags holds 'Coffin Challenge' requiring guests to stay in coffin for 30 hours

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...ng-guests-to-stay-in-coffin-for-30-hours.html

I thought of an idea. What if a similar amusement park offered similar Challenge but instead to hang on the cross in public in their park?

1. Would you partcipate?

2. What would be your requirments? (Roman style? Before the crucifixion? Flogging? Carry the cross? What kind of cross? Lionclot? Footrest? How many participants? How long on the cross? Winning prize? Etc.

3. How would you imagine it?
Once was enough for me...no thank you!

View attachment 864591
I visited this Winery Castle in Northern California some time ago. As I was walking through the castle all I could think about was it would be a really good place for crucifixion experience. If someone wanted to be crucified they can come to the castle be stripped and get chained in a prison, then in few days be scourged publicly and then crucified outside the city wall.
Also for those who wants to witness crucifixion or be a Roman Soldier they would have that option too.

I would love to be hanging on the cross outside those city walls.View attachment 864593

This place would be good for crucifixion challenge.
View attachment 864592View attachment 864594View attachment 864595
Who is in?
Madiosi-2020-082-VineryCastle.jpg

Recently I found this picture of "mock" roman slave market somewhere in Italy.
unnamed (4).jpg
I though it would be cool to have a mock crucifixion like that as well.
Then I did a little research of Appian Way in 71BC, 6,000 slaves were Crucified. Now it is a nice tourist attraction and people ride their bikes through it.
I was thinking what if there was a place on Appian Way for Mock Crucifixions' during certain hours of the day. Where volunteers can be crucified and people riding the bikes can enjoy the historic view. Or maybe some empty crosses for some to try crucifixion for themselves.
I imagine something like this
Appalachi way crucifixion 3.png Appalachi way crucifixion.png Appalachi way crucifixion 2.png
Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom