Punished and crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm starting this thread, to post and get together all pictures and drawings of male and female slaves beaten and crucified bearing their torture marks in their bodies. Please do not post any slave who doesn't seem to have been heavily punished, rapped and whipped before going up. Here a few examples:

Attachments

• Sabina_Crucified_Scene_35-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina_Crucified_Scene_35-1_0001.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 737
  • Art_fantasies_crucifixion_cf05.jpg
    Art_fantasies_crucifixion_cf05.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 807
  • 006~2.jpg
    006~2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 781
  • 09~2.jpg
    09~2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 804
I'm starting this thread, to post and get together all pictures and drawings of male and female slaves beaten and crucified bearing their torture marks in their bodies. Please do not post any slave who doesn't seem to have been heavily punished, rapped and whipped before going up. Here a few examples:

Those last two!

The vulnerability of the condemned, their genitals exposed to abuse and punishment. Which of these two will be more sensitive, which more able to endure the strike of the whip? So many alert nerve endings there, ready to feel the leather. The man is physically stronger,the woman possibly able to better endure pain. The man's parts project from his body, an easy target, while the woman's are partly hidden inside, but they have spread her legs to accommodate this.

My money is on the man suffering more and breaking sooner, but maybe I am biased? It is hard to know how it would feel for the other gender.

Last edited:
in that situation man suffers more than woman. His genitals are full exposed. Clitoris of woman is hidden and other parts have less nerves that man penis and testicles

Where are the tortured male and female slaves, bring them in! I've struggled to find any who have really been through the whole process: public undressing, humiliation, torture, rape, heavy whipping and crucifixion. Is it too much to ask for a condemned slave to be treated as such!?

I'd be more than happy to rape, pee over and beat to tears any slave presented to me for torture: have no respect nor pity for them. They've renounced or been striped of their human dignity and rights, they are merely objects to be used and abused. Condemned slaves have no destiny, but to serve and suffer until death. You are making them a favour by helping them go deeper and closer to their fate. The more painful and humiliating the things you use them for, the closer they are to fulfill that destiny.

I'll leave some slaves who have been rightfully treated and used, for you to get an idea of what I mean. Artists have already a clear picture of what should be done, and therefore present the best examples to carry on our real slaves, take a look!

Here, one of the few good projects on mass training of slaves.
1sdms00839jp-1.jpg
You can agree or disagree on treating this female slaves as cattle our not, but their owners rightfully humiliate their new purchases by making them strip naked in public. They'll get used to it soon.

Male slaves should also loose their dignity by stripping naked.
Dsc01151.jpg
It's not a bad idea to get this moment on camera and share it with the world!

Slaves should also be put to work. Forced labor outside is welcomed!
faem_slave_by_worldwar73-d5qabi0.jpg
Slaves should also be visible for the public to control they do not rest nor get any privacy when a bathroom is needed. They should not even be allowed to get down on their knees for that, there are no pauses!

House slaves are also useful, but they are no more valuable than furniture.
3201339_3_o.jpg
House slaves do not serve a unique purpose and should be used for everything, including sexually pleasing their owners, serving as footrest or tables or cleaning up

Train your female slaves and use their assets. Female milk is nutricios and tasty.
1f58b64c5ff25916e82388cffa262633.15.jpg
Male slaves are to be used for talks that require more force or to control and maintain your females.

Do not fall in love with your property, remember to share them to be raped and molested frequently.
2867066_22_o.jpg
This will help your slaves to stay aware of their place in society and never stop fearing you and feeling ashamed of what they have become.

Don't worry if your females get pregnant. Forced labor and punishment are good pregnancy control treatments.
3142695_9_o~2.jpg
Just remember to hit its ovaries and stop feeding them until they got their period.

Eventually you are gonna get bored of some slaves. Then it's time to dispose of them. Make it memorable!
cop1_28.jpg
Change your whips to leave marks as deep as possible, bring your slave in public and announce you are going to dispose it. Make sure it's family and friends are there to make this your slaves final disgrace.

It's also important to properly offer the condemned to the crowds and allow them to rape and hurt it...
15 (1).jpg
Make sure to expose your slave to hetero and homosexual sex and to every age possible. Make him or her suffer.

A good condemned should go through its degradation with as less resources as possible, this means no there is no dignity
bdsm_ana_maria___via_crucis_001_by_skatingjesus-d9i1tt5.jpg
Slaves come naked and should be disposed this way. Loincloths shouldn't cover much and should stink as their users do after being peed over and covered in strangers cum and bodily fluids!​

*Do not treat your slaves this way without their written approval. This is mainly fantasy, but could become a guide​

Back
Top Bottom