Punishment for Pleasure-A Story for Alice

Go to CruxDreams.com

windar

Teller of Tales
Something a bit different;): Alice321 is a new member here. She read a few of my stories and asked me to write one based on an interest of hers.

By way of background, not that long ago, masturbation, for both genders, was considered not only a sin by various religions but as a very serious health problem by the medical community. Various "cures" were used, including corn flakes (yes, corn flakes), which were invented by Dr. John Kellogg, a Seventh Day Adventist, who proposed that a diet of them would reduce the urge to masturbate (he might have been right about that:p). This story describes Alice's experience with a more rigorous cure for that habit....

The story has 3 parts, here is the first

It was July, and the night was hot, with barely a breath of wind. As we all know, heat rises, and Alice's bedroom was a converted attic space at the top of the house, so it was stifling up there. Alice lay tossing and turning, unable to sleep, listening to her parents down below, brushing their teeth, saying their prayers, the rustling of the sheets as they got into bed. She hoped desperately that they would go straight to sleep, because she ached with desire that needed to be satisfied, but dared not do anything about it until she was sure they were no longer awake, because Alice's mother was very good at sneaking up the stairs and surprising her at the most awkward moments.

The first time was a couple of months ago. Alice had felt desire welling up inside her, demanding to be satisfied. It had been a cool spring night back then, so she had kept her nightgown on as her hand crept slowly under the hem and up her leg, her fingers parting her labia.

Soon, one finger, then a second found their way inside her. It felt so good to feel filled up, the muscles squeezing down on the penetrating digits. Her thumb, which trailed behind her fingers, brushed ever so gently against her clitoris. An electric shock went through Alice’s body. She gasped at the overwhelming sensation, her knees shaking.

Seeking more pleasure, Alice placed her thumb back against her engorged clitoris. Suddenly, she heard footsteps on the stairs and saw her mother’s head appear in the opening to the attic space. Reluctantly. Alice pulled her hand away from her genitals and out from under her nightgown.

“You filthy girl! I saw what you were doing!” her mother cried as she reached the top of the stairs and charged towards Alice’s bed. “Masturbating is a sin that you will burn in hell for; do you want that?”

Alice shook her head, though she wasn’t completely sure that the pleasure was not worth suffering eternal damnation.

“I should tell your father about this, but I am so ashamed of you. He would whip you for sure. Would you like that?”

Alice shrunk back; she had been whipped a few times by her father for various transgressions, only a few lashes, and she suspected this would earn her many more based on how mad her mother was. “No, mother, please don’t tell him.”

“I won’t this time,” her mother responded. “But I am going to talk to Pastor Johnson and have him explain to you what a terrible sin this is. And if I ever catch you again, I will have no choice but to tell your father.”

Alice was very upset by having been interrupted before she had reached her orgasm and also by the confrontation with her mother. She was strongly tempted to complete her self-pleasuring, but decided against it. It took her a while to fall asleep.

The next afternoon her mother took her to see Pastor Johnson, the Minister at their church. Alice’s family was very religious and they looked to the Church for guidance on every aspect of their lives. That was why Alice still lived with her parents despite having been an adult for a few years and, like her mother and sister, didn’t work outside the home. It was a restricted life, but it was all Alice knew and she would stay there until she was married off to a member of their Church.

Pastor Johnson was a sour-looking man around her parent’s age, with slick-backed hair and beady eyes. He tried to hide it, but Alice felt he was enjoying talking with her about masturbation. “Alice, you know that the Bible says-it’s a sin to stimulate yourself. You don’t want to burn in the eternal fires of Hell, do you?” he asked.

Alice shook her head. “No Pastor Johnson,” she said, though the thought of flames licking her body and especially those secret places caused her to feel a tingling in her groin.

“God wants us to save that part of our lives for marriage. If you keep doing that, no man will want you, because he will be afraid that he won’t satisfy you like your own hand does. I hope you understand and won’t do that again,” he continued.

“I do understand, and I won’t do that anymore,” Alice replied. She hoped she sounded convincing to the minister, because she didn’t quite believe it herself.

“Good,” the minister said. “I’m glad we got to have this little talk.” He winked at Alice and when she stood to leave, he hugged her for quite a long time.

Alice really did try to keep to what she had promised and succeeded up until about a week ago. It had been a warm night, perhaps not as quite as hot as tonight, but still very warm. Alice lay in bed sweating; her nightgown was soaked through in spots and stuck to her skin. Finally, it became too uncomfortable and she pulled it over her head. She was going to put on a new nightgown, made of thinner material, but the air felt very good against her naked skin.

She got out of bed and tiptoed softly to stand in front of the full-length mirror on the door of the closet. Alice admired her figure-her firm breasts, her flat belly, her strong thighs framing the triangle of hair and the slit below it, capped at the top by the clitoris, the small bud of most sensitive flesh that felt so good when she had touched it.

The sight of her nakedness made her excited. ‘Would God have given me a body with the capacity to feel pleasure only to forbid me to enjoy it?’ she wondered. That didn’t make much sense.

Alice lay back down on her bed, her whole body tingling with excitement. She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling the flesh resisting, yet yielding. She stroked her thighs, letting her hands move up slowly towards her vagina. She traced a finger along each of the labia, up and down, slowly, not daring to touch her clitoris yet.

Finally, Alice could wait no longer. Carefully, she spread some of the copious secretions that were seeping from inside her onto her two middle fingers and then began slowly circling the two well-lubricated digits around her swollen clitoris, reveling in the divine sensations that ran down her legs and up her spine.

She continued circling her clit, the tension in her legs mounting, her breathing now coming in fevered gasps, her eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations. She could sense a great explosion building up inside of her about to break loose.

Alice was so lost in her world of pleasure that she didn’t hear the footsteps on the stairs. She did, however, hear her mother shouting, “Alice, you stop that this instant!” Alice knew she should stop, but the pressure inside her was too strong. She circled her fingers around her clitoris one more time and felt the most incredible rush of ecstasy flowing all through her body. She moaned and her legs shook and she almost blacked out.

Her mother stood over Alice watching the shameless orgasm shoot through her daughter’s body. “You disgust me!” her mother spat. “Just wait until I tell your father about this.”

And true to her word, Alice’s mother did tell her father. The next evening, after the family had eaten dinner and the dishes had been cleared, he had Alice bend over the dining table in front of her mother, her brother and her sister. “Masturbation is a terrible sin and a disgusting habit that I will not tolerate in this house,” he intoned, as he lifted Alice’s skirt and lowered her underpants to her knees.

Then, he took the whippy cane that he kept next to his desk, raised it high in the air and slashed it down with all of his weight across Alice’s bottom. She gasped in shock at the pain. A nasty looking wheal rose on her skin. He waited perhaps fifteen seconds, then slashed a second stroke just below the first. By the third stroke, Alice was bawling, her chest heaving with the effort of breathing through the pain, her hand gripping the table for dear life, for she knew that trying to get up would only earn her more lashes.

By the sixth stroke she was howling in agony, her legs shaking just as they had when she had orgasmed.

Her father delivered a full dozen, leaving Alice limp on the table, her buttocks striped with wheals that were turning various shades of black and blue. “Let this be a lesson to you all,” he told Alice’s brother and sister, before dismissing them.

Now, it was another hot night and Alice’s nightgown was damp with sweat as it had been on that other night. ‘I don’t see any harm in taking it off. But I won’t masturbate’ she thought, because she could see the light filtering through the joints in the floorboards from her parent’s bedroom right below. ‘Mother must be reading in bed again, listening for any sounds from up here, hoping to catch me."

Alice lay there feeling the cool air on her skin. She thought back on her punishment. Even though it had hurt dreadfully, she found thinking about it exciting. She had paid for her pleasure with pain and that seemed somehow just. She ran her hands over her ass cheeks and felt the ridges from the cane that were still there even now. It hurt when she touched them-not a lot anymore, but enough that she felt the juices flowing in her vagina.

‘Do I dare risk it?’ Alice thought. The light was still on, but surely her mother must have fallen asleep by now. She began stroking herself, as she had before, sticking a few fingers inside and then gently stroking her clitoris. She tried to suppress it, but the stimulation felt so good, she couldn’t keep from moaning.

Alice sensed that the orgasm was approaching. She sped up her motions, eager to finish while her mother slept. But, before she could reach the climax she so desperately needed, she heard the steps on the stairs.

Alice had to exercise all of her will power to pull her hand away without satisfying her aching desire. No matter, it was too late!

“That’s it Alice!” he mother yelled. “I’ve had it with you. Tomorrow we go see Dr. Sterling. He will take care of this problem permanently.” Alice had never been to see Dr. Sterling, but she knew him from their church. He was a large, nasty looking man, who was always ogling the women in the congregation. She wondered what his “cure” for her masturbation would be.

“In the meantime,” Alice’s mother continued. “We’ll stop this nonsense for tonight.” She went into Alice’s dresser and found some handkerchiefs. She took hold of one of Alice’s hands and stretched her arm over her head and tied her wrist to one of the bedposts. Then she did the same with the other wrist and Alice’s ankles.

“Now let’s see you masturbate, you filthy girl,” her mother said, looking very satisfied with herself, before she turned and descended the stairs. Alice lay there, frustrated. Her vagina was tingling, aching to be touched, but her mother had tied strong knots. Eventually, towards morning, Alice fell asleep.

‘Would God have given me a body with the capacity to feel pleasure only to forbid me to enjoy it?’ she wondered. That didn’t make much sense.
messa pensive 12.jpg She's right, after all ...

If you keep doing that, no man will want you, because he will be afraid that he won’t satisfy you like your own hand does.

messa pensive 7.jpg Oooooh ! That's why I never met a man trying to do that ...:devil-flip:

Something a bit different;): Alice321 is a new member here. She read a few of my stories and asked me to write one based on an interest of hers.

By way of background, not that long ago, masturbation, for both genders, was considered not only a sin by various religions but as a very serious health problem by the medical community. Various "cures" were used, including corn flakes (yes, corn flakes), which were invented by Dr. John Kellogg, a Seventh Day Adventist, who proposed that a diet of them would reduce the urge to masturbate (he might have been right about that:p). This story describes Alice's experience with a more rigorous cure for that habit....

The story has 3 parts, here is the first

It was July, and the night was hot, with barely a breath of wind. As we all know, heat rises, and Alice's bedroom was a converted attic space at the top of the house, so it was stifling up there. Alice lay tossing and turning, unable to sleep, listening to her parents down below, brushing their teeth, saying their prayers, the rustling of the sheets as they got into bed. She hoped desperately that they would go straight to sleep, because she ached with desire that needed to be satisfied, but dared not do anything about it until she was sure they were no longer awake, because Alice's mother was very good at sneaking up the stairs and surprising her at the most awkward moments.

The first time was a couple of months ago. Alice had felt desire welling up inside her, demanding to be satisfied. It had been a cool spring night back then, so she had kept her nightgown on as her hand crept slowly under the hem and up her leg, her fingers parting her labia.

Soon, one finger, then a second found their way inside her. It felt so good to feel filled up, the muscles squeezing down on the penetrating digits. Her thumb, which trailed behind her fingers, brushed ever so gently against her clitoris. An electric shock went through Alice’s body. She gasped at the overwhelming sensation, her knees shaking.

Seeking more pleasure, Alice placed her thumb back against her engorged clitoris. Suddenly, she heard footsteps on the stairs and saw her mother’s head appear in the opening to the attic space. Reluctantly. Alice pulled her hand away from her genitals and out from under her nightgown.

“You filthy girl! I saw what you were doing!” her mother cried as she reached the top of the stairs and charged towards Alice’s bed. “Masturbating is a sin that you will burn in hell for; do you want that?”

Alice shook her head, though she wasn’t completely sure that the pleasure was not worth suffering eternal damnation.

“I should tell your father about this, but I am so ashamed of you. He would whip you for sure. Would you like that?”

Alice shrunk back; she had been whipped a few times by her father for various transgressions, only a few lashes, and she suspected this would earn her many more based on how mad her mother was. “No, mother, please don’t tell him.”

“I won’t this time,” her mother responded. “But I am going to talk to Pastor Johnson and have him explain to you what a terrible sin this is. And if I ever catch you again, I will have no choice but to tell your father.”

Alice was very upset by having been interrupted before she had reached her orgasm and also by the confrontation with her mother. She was strongly tempted to complete her self-pleasuring, but decided against it. It took her a while to fall asleep.

The next afternoon her mother took her to see Pastor Johnson, the Minister at their church. Alice’s family was very religious and they looked to the Church for guidance on every aspect of their lives. That was why Alice still lived with her parents despite having been an adult for a few years and, like her mother and sister, didn’t work outside the home. It was a restricted life, but it was all Alice knew and she would stay there until she was married off to a member of their Church.

Pastor Johnson was a sour-looking man around her parent’s age, with slick-backed hair and beady eyes. He tried to hide it, but Alice felt he was enjoying talking with her about masturbation. “Alice, you know that the Bible says-it’s a sin to stimulate yourself. You don’t want to burn in the eternal fires of Hell, do you?” he asked.

Alice shook her head. “No Pastor Johnson,” she said, though the thought of flames licking her body and especially those secret places caused her to feel a tingling in her groin.

“God wants us to save that part of our lives for marriage. If you keep doing that, no man will want you, because he will be afraid that he won’t satisfy you like your own hand does. I hope you understand and won’t do that again,” he continued.

“I do understand, and I won’t do that anymore,” Alice replied. She hoped she sounded convincing to the minister, because she didn’t quite believe it herself.

“Good,” the minister said. “I’m glad we got to have this little talk.” He winked at Alice and when she stood to leave, he hugged her for quite a long time.

Alice really did try to keep to what she had promised and succeeded up until about a week ago. It had been a warm night, perhaps not as quite as hot as tonight, but still very warm. Alice lay in bed sweating; her nightgown was soaked through in spots and stuck to her skin. Finally, it became too uncomfortable and she pulled it over her head. She was going to put on a new nightgown, made of thinner material, but the air felt very good against her naked skin.

She got out of bed and tiptoed softly to stand in front of the full-length mirror on the door of the closet. Alice admired her figure-her firm breasts, her flat belly, her strong thighs framing the triangle of hair and the slit below it, capped at the top by the clitoris, the small bud of most sensitive flesh that felt so good when she had touched it.

The sight of her nakedness made her excited. ‘Would God have given me a body with the capacity to feel pleasure only to forbid me to enjoy it?’ she wondered. That didn’t make much sense.

Alice lay back down on her bed, her whole body tingling with excitement. She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling the flesh resisting, yet yielding. She stroked her thighs, letting her hands move up slowly towards her vagina. She traced a finger along each of the labia, up and down, slowly, not daring to touch her clitoris yet.

Finally, Alice could wait no longer. Carefully, she spread some of the copious secretions that were seeping from inside her onto her two middle fingers and then began slowly circling the two well-lubricated digits around her swollen clitoris, reveling in the divine sensations that ran down her legs and up her spine.

She continued circling her clit, the tension in her legs mounting, her breathing now coming in fevered gasps, her eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations. She could sense a great explosion building up inside of her about to break loose.

Alice was so lost in her world of pleasure that she didn’t hear the footsteps on the stairs. She did, however, hear her mother shouting, “Alice, you stop that this instant!” Alice knew she should stop, but the pressure inside her was too strong. She circled her fingers around her clitoris one more time and felt the most incredible rush of ecstasy flowing all through her body. She moaned and her legs shook and she almost blacked out.

Her mother stood over Alice watching the shameless orgasm shoot through her daughter’s body. “You disgust me!” her mother spat. “Just wait until I tell your father about this.”

And true to her word, Alice’s mother did tell her father. The next evening, after the family had eaten dinner and the dishes had been cleared, he had Alice bend over the dining table in front of her mother, her brother and her sister. “Masturbation is a terrible sin and a disgusting habit that I will not tolerate in this house,” he intoned, as he lifted Alice’s skirt and lowered her underpants to her knees.

Then, he took the whippy cane that he kept next to his desk, raised it high in the air and slashed it down with all of his weight across Alice’s bottom. She gasped in shock at the pain. A nasty looking wheal rose on her skin. He waited perhaps fifteen seconds, then slashed a second stroke just below the first. By the third stroke, Alice was bawling, her chest heaving with the effort of breathing through the pain, her hand gripping the table for dear life, for she knew that trying to get up would only earn her more lashes.

By the sixth stroke she was howling in agony, her legs shaking just as they had when she had orgasmed.

Her father delivered a full dozen, leaving Alice limp on the table, her buttocks striped with wheals that were turning various shades of black and blue. “Let this be a lesson to you all,” he told Alice’s brother and sister, before dismissing them.

Now, it was another hot night and Alice’s nightgown was damp with sweat as it had been on that other night. ‘I don’t see any harm in taking it off. But I won’t masturbate’ she thought, because she could see the light filtering through the joints in the floorboards from her parent’s bedroom right below. ‘Mother must be reading in bed again, listening for any sounds from up here, hoping to catch me."

Alice lay there feeling the cool air on her skin. She thought back on her punishment. Even though it had hurt dreadfully, she found thinking about it exciting. She had paid for her pleasure with pain and that seemed somehow just. She ran her hands over her ass cheeks and felt the ridges from the cane that were still there even now. It hurt when she touched them-not a lot anymore, but enough that she felt the juices flowing in her vagina.

‘Do I dare risk it?’ Alice thought. The light was still on, but surely her mother must have fallen asleep by now. She began stroking herself, as she had before, sticking a few fingers inside and then gently stroking her clitoris. She tried to suppress it, but the stimulation felt so good, she couldn’t keep from moaning.

Alice sensed that the orgasm was approaching. She sped up her motions, eager to finish while her mother slept. But, before she could reach the climax she so desperately needed, she heard the steps on the stairs.

Alice had to exercise all of her will power to pull her hand away without satisfying her aching desire. No matter, it was too late!

“That’s it Alice!” he mother yelled. “I’ve had it with you. Tomorrow we go see Dr. Sterling. He will take care of this problem permanently.” Alice had never been to see Dr. Sterling, but she knew him from their church. He was a large, nasty looking man, who was always ogling the women in the congregation. She wondered what his “cure” for her masturbation would be.

“In the meantime,” Alice’s mother continued. “We’ll stop this nonsense for tonight.” She went into Alice’s dresser and found some handkerchiefs. She took hold of one of Alice’s hands and stretched her arm over her head and tied her wrist to one of the bedposts. Then she did the same with the other wrist and Alice’s ankles.

“Now let’s see you masturbate, you filthy girl,” her mother said, looking very satisfied with herself, before she turned and descended the stairs. Alice lay there, frustrated. Her vagina was tingling, aching to be touched, but her mother had tied strong knots. Eventually, towards morning, Alice fell asleep.
Whew! Hot, sexy, arousing and leaving me wanting more (of Alice).
Alice really did try to keep to what she had promised and succeeded up until about a week ago
How many times in a long life have I done that?
Do I dare risk it?’ Alice thought. The light was still on, but surely her mother must have fallen asleep by now. She began stroking herself, as she had before, sticking a few fingers inside and then gently stroking her clitoris. She tried to suppress it, but the stimulation felt so good, she couldn’t keep from moaning.
And also that!

Excellent beginning. Look forward to #2

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. Part 2 is below. I should point out that the "treatment" described in this part was actually used in the 19th century and even into the early 20th in Europe and the US (and much worse was done and still is elsewhere). There are descriptions in the medical literature of the period. And for those concerned about sexism, plenty of rather radical things were done to prevent self-pleasuring by males.:eek::eek::eek: Fortunately, no one reading this would even think of such things:popcorn:

The building was an ordinary one, just off a busy street. The directory at the entrance listed a number of doctors, dentists, lawyers and a few offices of indeterminate occupancy. Norman Sterling, MD, Family Medicine was in Room 304. Alice and her mother walked up.

In the waiting room, Alice leafed nervously through some old magazines. She wondered what Dr. Sterling’s “permanent cure” would be. A couple of other patients came out, an older woman and a man-they looked quite OK, so maybe she had nothing to worry about.

Finally, a large, mannish-looking nurse called their name and ushered them to an office. She stood in the doorway, leaving only a narrow space to pass, so that Alice and her mother had to brush up against her as they went through. The nurse smirked at them as they passed by her.

Inside was a large oak desk, the corners of which were covered with folders. There were diplomas from well-regarded universities on the wall. Dr. Sterling stood, looking Alice up and down like a hungry man eyeing a buffet table. “Please sit down,” he said, indicating two chairs in front of the desk.

He leafed through a folder as Alice and her mother sat. “Alice, your mother tells me that you have been masturbating.”

Alice saw no benefit in trying to deny it. “Yes,” she said, softly, her eyes looking down at the floor.

“You know that that is a very bad habit, Alice?” the doctor asked. Alice didn’t reply. “I know that Pastor Johnson has explained to you how our Church views it. I will leave that to him. But I can tell you as a doctor”-he waved his hand at the diplomas on the wall-“that it is very unhealthy.”

He continued, “It’s addictive, like heroin, maybe worse. When you do it, it feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes-s-s,” Alice replied, not sure that was the right answer.

“Of course, it does,” Dr. Sterling said, leering at her. “So you do it more and more. Pretty soon, it takes over your life, you won’t be able to think about anything else. Your parents will have to order you out of the house and no man will marry you and eventually you will go mad and end up living on the street. Every now and then you will try to stop, but you can’t. It has control of you. Is that what you want?”

Alice began to cry. “No, doctor, I don’t want that. I was just trying to have a little bit of pleasure.”

“That’s what every addict says at the beginning. Fortunately, unlike with heroin, there is a cure for your addiction, something that will nip it in the bud, as it were.” He chuckled. Alice’s mother laughed with him, but Alice just sat stone-faced.

The doctor looked at Alice’s mother. “It’s a simple procedure, it will take only a few minutes and we can do it right in the examining room next door.”

Alice looked puzzled. “What is involved?” she asked, nervously.

Dr. Sterling looked at her. “The root of the problem is the pleasurable feelings that stimulation of the clitoris produces. We simply apply some heat and deaden the nerves so that it no longer feels good. The patient then has no more reason to masturbate.”

“Heat?” Alice asked.

“Yes,” the doctor replied. “A cauterizing iron. Very common medical procedure.”

“That sounds very painful. I don’t want that,” Alice protested.

“Sure it hurts, but only for a few minutes. Would you prefer a lifetime of suffering, to be followed by an eternity in Hell?” Dr. Sterling was practically shouting now, standing up, glaring down at Alice.

“Alice, don’t be stupid,” he mother said. “I don’t want to tie you up every night, and even if I do that you will find ways to practice your disgusting habit during the day. You must do as the doctor says.”

Alice began sobbing, “I don’t want to destroy my life. But isn’t there another way?”

The doctor came over and stood behind Alice, placing his hand on her shoulder, kneading her flesh with his large powerful hand. “I’m sorry, I wish there were something better to offer you. Maybe one day there will be a pill to prevent masturbation, but until then, this is the treatment of choice. It’s not so bad; I’ve done it dozens of times to other girls. Trust me.”

Alice looked over at her mother. She could tell that her mother might never speak to her again and would likely make her leave the house if she refused. Alice had been home schooled, mostly from the Bible, and knew she would have a very hard time in the outside world. She felt the will to resist flowing out of her. “OK, Dr. Sterling, I guess if that’s the best treatment, I’ll do it.”

The doctor continued kneading her shoulder, his hands straying down towards her breasts. “You are a very wise girl, Alice. I knew you would make the right decision. Just sign here, please,” he said. He placed a piece of paper on the desk in front of Alice and handed her a pen from the pocket of his medical jacket. She didn’t look at it, just quickly signed her name.

Dr. Sterling led Alice and her mother through a side door into a brightly lit interior room, with tiled floor and walls. In the center of the room was an examining table, with stirrups affixed to one end and heavy padded armrests. Alice couldn’t help noticing that, unlike most such tables, there were a number of thick leather straps affixed to various places on the table. She shivered as she looked at it.

There was an intercom on the wall. Dr. Sterling pressed a button on it. “Nancy, Darlene, would you come to procedure room #3, please?” There was a knock at the door and the mannish-looking nurse who had shown Alice and her mother in entered, along with another nurse, even larger and more mannish looking, if that were possible.

“Now, Alice, please get undressed,” the doctor ordered.

Alice looked suddenly reluctant. “Come on girlie, you didn’t think the doctor was going to operate through your clothes, did you?” the second nurse, Darlene, said. The other nurse and the doctor and Alice’s mother laughed heartily. “Now get those clothes off.”

“Alice, we have discussed this and we have all agreed. Don’t be difficult,” Alice’s mother said. Cowed by everyone looking at her, Alice stooped and began removing her shoes and socks; the tile floor felt cold on her bare feet. Everyone was staring at her as she unbuttoned her shirt and slid it off her shoulders and then stepped out of her skirt, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

At this point, Alice felt very shy. She had never been naked in front of strangers, especially a man. She stood there, unable to move any further.

Nurse Nancy stepped towards her. “We are medical professionals. Do you know how many people we have seen naked?”

“Hundreds,” Nurse Darlene replied.

“Maybe thousands,” added Dr. Sterling.

“So get your bra and panties off NOW!” Nurse Nancy ordered “Or Darlene and I will do it for you.”

Alice visibly shrunk back and quickly reached her hands behind her and undid her bra. She handed it to her mother. She couldn’t help noticing that the doctor and the two nurses were staring at her breasts. She wanted desperately to keep her panties on, but Alice’s fear of the two nurses overcame her shyness, and she lowered them over her hips and stepped out of them. Alice was naked, just like she had been when she was masturbating in her bedroom.

“Very nice,” Dr. Sterling said, his eyes fixed on her pubic mound. “Now would you help her up on the table?” he said. Each nurse grabbed an arm and began lifting Alice onto the examining table. The girl struggled a bit, but was no match for the two much larger women, who pawed her breasts and ass as they maneuvered her into position.

Quickly, they had Alice lying on her back. Each nurse grabbed an ankle and roughly forced her feet into the stirrups and strapped her ankles tightly to the metal. That task accomplished, they each took hold of an arm and buckled her wrists securely to the armrests of the examining table. Finally, they stretched a thick padded leather belt over her waist and pulled it tight.

Alice was now held quite immobile and defenseless. “Why are you strapping me down?” she asked.

Dr. Sterling looked down at the lovely young body stretched out invitingly on the table. “You need to hold still so that we only cauterize the areas that need treatment. Sudden movements would be very dangerous.”

Nurse Darlene began turning a crank, which slowly moved Alice’s feet apart and up, such that her legs were spread wide, her vaginal lips parted slightly for the whole world to see. Alice blushed with embarrassment as the doctor, the nurses and her mother all stared at her most intimate parts.

“Nancy, would you prepare the cauterizing iron please?” Dr. Sterling requested. The business end of the device was a steel probe about the length and width of a middle finger, tapering to a point. The well insulated plastic handle rested in a metal stand. The nurse plugged the long electrical cord attached to the end of the handle into the wall socket.

As the current met the resistance of the metal, the probe turned a dull pink as it reached its operating temperature. Alice stared at it in horror. “You aren’t going to put that there?” she cried.

“Of course, we are,” Nurse Darlene cackled. “That will fix your problem.”

“No! You can’t!” Alice protested loudly.

“I’m sorry, but I explained everything to you and you signed the consent form,” Dr. Sterling said, sounding a bit exasperated. “You made the proper decision, let’s not change our minds now. Darlene would you place a gag in her mouth, please? We don’t want to disturb the other occupants of the building, do we?”

“Certainly not,” Nurse Darlene replied as she removed a red ball gag from a drawer and approached Alice’s mouth. “Open wide,” she ordered.

“No, please,” Alice begged.

“Nancy, would you help me?” Nurse Darlene asked. “Hold the bitch’s mouth open for me.” Nancy took Alice’s jaw between her thumb and forefinger and yanked down hard, forcing the girl’s mouth open. Darlene took the opportunity to shove the ball into the open passageway. Then, she and Nancy quickly pulled the straps tight around Alice’s head and buckled them. Muffled sounds of protest came from Alice’s mouth.

The nurses stepped back. “She’s all ready for you, Doctor. She won’t give you any trouble now,” Nancy said, with a satisfied smirk on her face.

The doctor picked up the cauterizing iron and bent down between Alice’s spread thighs. Alice could feel the heat radiating from the metal even when it was several inches away from her. She tried to tell him to stop, but all that came out through the gag were moans and grunts.

“Darlene, would you spread her labia apart so I can see her clitoris properly?” Dr. Sterling asked.

“With pleasure, doctor,” the nurse replied. She reached down and, with her forefinger and thumb, spread Alice’s lower lips even wider apart. The doctor put the iron back on its stand and bent down close sniffing Alice’s female odor, peering into her slit.

“Her clitoris is awfully small. Nancy, would you mind stimulating her so that the entire length is accessible to the iron?”

“Certainly, doctor,” Nurse Nancy replied. The doctor straightened up and moved out of the way so that Nurse Nancy could bend down over Alice’s crotch. She extended her forefinger and began slowly circling Alice’s clit.

Alice was mortified, being stimulated in front of all these people, but it felt so good. She sucked in a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes, reveling in the exciting sensations. She wanted to raise her hips off the table to get closer contact between her clit and the most delightful pressure of the finger, but the straps held her immobile. All she could do was lie there and let Nurse Nancy have her way with her.

After a few minutes, Alice felt a great wave welling up inside her. She knew from her experience masturbating that only a little bit more stimulation would push her over the edge. She was desperate for her release.

She heard, from far off, Dr. Sterling’s voice. “I think that should be sufficient, Nancy. Thank you.” Suddenly, the stimulation stopped, leaving Alice just on the edge of orgasm. Alice opened her eyes to see Dr. Sterling bending over her again with the hot iron in his hand. She felt the waves of heat emanating from it, as he brought it closer and closer.

Last edited:
It was another hot night; the walls of the attic radiated the heat of the day back so that it barely cooled down even hours after sunset. Alice lay on her bed trying not to remember the events of a week ago in Dr. Sterling’s office, but they were seared in her memory as her poor clit had been seared by the doctor’s iron.

The first time it touched her was sheer Hell, just like Pastor Johnson described in his sermons-horrible pain, not just in her clitoris, but waves radiating through her pelvis and throughout her whole body. She tried desperately to move to escape the hot metal, but the nurses had fastened the straps tightly and she was held firmly in place. She tried to scream, to beg them to stop, but with the gag, the only sounds she could make were wordless moans.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, though was probably only a few seconds, the doctor pulled the iron back. Alice looked at him with pleading eyes, desperately trying to communicate her distress, but he turned away. “That’s the lower surface of the offending organ taken care of, Alice. Next we do the upper surface.”

Alice issued another series of anguished moans at the prospect of further suffering, but the doctor was undeterred from his necessary task. The poor girl struggled valiantly as the searing iron again contacted her most sensitive tissue, with no more success at escaping than the first time. Tears were streaming down her face.

The doctor needed two more applications of the iron to be satisfied with his work. “We do want to do a thorough job,” he said, smiling. The two nurses cackled as Alice’s mother nodded her approval. Alice struggled at each one, the pain intolerable, but, as before, her efforts were to no avail. Finally, the doctor was done; he straightened up, replaced the probe in its stand and unplugged the cord.

“You can unstrap her,” Dr. Sterling told the nurses. They set to their task with somewhat less glee than they had when they were strapping Alice down. Despite being freed, Alice lay there sobbing from the pain and shame. “There, there,” the doctor reassured her. “It’s over now. You won’t have those problems now; you can go about living a healthy life like a good girl should. We’ll leave you with your mother. Whenever you are ready, you can get dressed and leave.”

Left alone now with Alice, her mother stroked her hair. “I’m sorry it had to come to this. I know it hurt, but I couldn’t stand there and let you ruin your life. Now sit up and let’s get you dressed.” Her mother helped Alice up and helped her with her clothes. Putting her underpants on hurt too much, so she bunched them up and stuck them in the pocket of her skirt. They left through a side door that led straight to the hallway.

Now, Alice lay tossing and turning in her bed, her nightgown damp with sweat. Uncomfortable with the damp cotton against her skin, she stripped it off. She laid back on her bed and spread her legs. The blisters on her clitoris had healed somewhat, to the point that it no longer really hurt to touch it. She closed her eyes and began stroking herself as she had before the procedure, but the skin was rough and scaly and it didn’t give her the pleasure she had experienced then. Still she kept idly stroking herself, hoping she would feel something.

Frustrated by her lack of progress towards a release, Alice opened her eyes. Her mother was standing there. “You can rub all you want, Alice, it won’t do you any good. You won’t be able to come with your clit blistered like that.”

She sat down on the bed. “I know because when I lived with my parents, before I married your father, I was like you, pleasuring myself whenever I could. My mother took me to a doctor from our Church, not Dr. Sterling, someone else-I think he’s dead by now. He treated me and it worked. Otherwise your Dad wouldn’t have married me and you wouldn’t be here.”

Alice began sobbing. “So you knew how much it hurts mother. How could you have done this to me?”

“It was for your own good, Alice. And in a month or so, when those blisters heal and you are tempted by the pleasure again, I will take you back to Dr. Sterling for another treatment. Until then, you might as well just leave it alone.” She turned and descended the stairs.

THE END
Thanks to all for reading and to Alice for the idea. I hope you liked it.

The nurse smirked at them as they passed by her.
I don't trust that nurse!
looking Alice up and down like a hungry man eyeing a buffet table
I've seen that look often in Palais Royal Reno
It’s addictive, like heroin, maybe worse. When you do it, it feels good, doesn’t it?”
Yes and Yes!
something that will nip it in the bud, as it were
GROAN!
She couldn’t help noticing that the doctor and the two nurses were staring at her breasts.
Who wouldn't?
Nurse Darlene began turning a crank, which slowly moved Alice’s feet apart and up, such that her legs were spread wide, her vaginal lips parted slightly for the whole world to see.
Medically necessary!
Hold the bitch’s mouth open for me.
Is bitch a medical term? Action is medically necessary!
Darlene, would you spread her labia apart so I can see her clitoris properly?
Medically necessary!
Nancy, would you mind stimulating her so that the entire length is accessible to the iron?
Does the Doctor allow amateur nurses to help?

Very Good Show Windar!

Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. Part 2 is below. I should point out that the "treatment" described in this part was actually used in the 19th century and even into the early 20th in Europe and the US (and much worse was done and still is elsewhere). There are descriptions in the medical literature of the period. And for those concerned about sexism, plenty of rather radical things were done to prevent self-pleasuring by males.:eek::eek::eek: Fortunately, no one reading this would even think of such things:popcorn:
At one time, Female Hysteria was a recognized medical condition in mature women, believed to be caused by a "wandering" uterus (greek hystera). Many of the symptoms seemed to be PMS. A last resort treatment was, of course, a surgical hysterectomy.

The American Psychiatric Association dropped the term hysteria in 1952. Better late than never! I was only 3 then, so don't blame me, ladies!

Back
Top Bottom