Punishment for Pleasure-A Story for Alice

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was another hot night; the walls of the attic radiated the heat of the day back so that it barely cooled down even hours after sunset. Alice lay on her bed trying not to remember the events of a week ago in Dr. Sterling’s office, but they were seared in her memory as her poor clit had been seared by the doctor’s iron.

The first time it touched her was sheer Hell, just like Pastor Johnson described in his sermons-horrible pain, not just in her clitoris, but waves radiating through her pelvis and throughout her whole body. She tried desperately to move to escape the hot metal, but the nurses had fastened the straps tightly and she was held firmly in place. She tried to scream, to beg them to stop, but with the gag, the only sounds she could make were wordless moans.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, though was probably only a few seconds, the doctor pulled the iron back. Alice looked at him with pleading eyes, desperately trying to communicate her distress, but he turned away. “That’s the lower surface of the offending organ taken care of, Alice. Next we do the upper surface.”

Alice issued another series of anguished moans at the prospect of further suffering, but the doctor was undeterred from his necessary task. The poor girl struggled valiantly as the searing iron again contacted her most sensitive tissue, with no more success at escaping than the first time. Tears were streaming down her face.

The doctor needed two more applications of the iron to be satisfied with his work. “We do want to do a thorough job,” he said, smiling. The two nurses cackled as Alice’s mother nodded her approval. Alice struggled at each one, the pain intolerable, but, as before, her efforts were to no avail. Finally, the doctor was done; he straightened up, replaced the probe in its stand and unplugged the cord.

“You can unstrap her,” Dr. Sterling told the nurses. They set to their task with somewhat less glee than they had when they were strapping Alice down. Despite being freed, Alice lay there sobbing from the pain and shame. “There, there,” the doctor reassured her. “It’s over now. You won’t have those problems now; you can go about living a healthy life like a good girl should. We’ll leave you with your mother. Whenever you are ready, you can get dressed and leave.”

Left alone now with Alice, her mother stroked her hair. “I’m sorry it had to come to this. I know it hurt, but I couldn’t stand there and let you ruin your life. Now sit up and let’s get you dressed.” Her mother helped Alice up and helped her with her clothes. Putting her underpants on hurt too much, so she bunched them up and stuck them in the pocket of her skirt. They left through a side door that led straight to the hallway.

Now, Alice lay tossing and turning in her bed, her nightgown damp with sweat. Uncomfortable with the damp cotton against her skin, she stripped it off. She laid back on her bed and spread her legs. The blisters on her clitoris had healed somewhat, to the point that it no longer really hurt to touch it. She closed her eyes and began stroking herself as she had before the procedure, but the skin was rough and scaly and it didn’t give her the pleasure she had experienced then. Still she kept idly stroking herself, hoping she would feel something.

Frustrated by her lack of progress towards a release, Alice opened her eyes. Her mother was standing there. “You can rub all you want, Alice, it won’t do you any good. You won’t be able to come with your clit blistered like that.”

She sat down on the bed. “I know because when I lived with my parents, before I married your father, I was like you, pleasuring myself whenever I could. My mother took me to a doctor from our Church, not Dr. Sterling, someone else-I think he’s dead by now. He treated me and it worked. Otherwise your Dad wouldn’t have married me and you wouldn’t be here.”

Alice began sobbing. “So you knew how much it hurts mother. How could you have done this to me?”

“It was for your own good, Alice. And in a month or so, when those blisters heal and you are tempted by the pleasure again, I will take you back to Dr. Sterling for another treatment. Until then, you might as well just leave it alone.” She turned and descended the stairs.

THE END
Thanks to all for reading and to Alice for the idea. I hope you liked it.
Very nicely done!

He treated me and it worked. Otherwise your Dad wouldn’t have married me and you wouldn’t be here.

What an extremly practical explanation. She should thank her mother, and get on with the idea of giving her grandchildren. God-fearing folk neither expect nor get pleasure in life, if ever the population starts to think of pleasure, the world will descend into chaos.

What an extremly practical explanation. She should thank her mother, and get on with the idea of giving her grandchildren. God-fearing folk neither expect nor get pleasure in life, if ever the population starts to think of pleasure, the world will descend into chaos.
One of my college roommates described his mother's parents. hey were very religious and claimed they only had sex 4 times in their marriage. The first 3 times, she got pregnant. The fourth time not. They decided that was God saying they were finished!

Yes it is-in veterinary medicine.:cool: And veterinarians are often more skilled than medical doctors-after all the patient can't tell them where it hurts and they need to know about multiple species generally.
I feel cheated, you never had the doctor fuck her doggy-style!

Yes it is-in veterinary medicine.:cool: And veterinarians are often more skilled than medical doctors-after all the patient can't tell them where it hurts and they need to know about multiple species generally.
I am familiar with this place:
Untitled.pngWhere Keith Richards takes his cats.
Rarely does the owner come. The dog nanny will be driven by the chauffeur.

So, this story was also posted on another site, frequented by Jucundus, an artist whose work I greatly admire (some of my favorites of hos are posted on my thread http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/slaves-treated-very-badly.5588/ . Unbeknownst to me, Alice321, for whom the story was written, prevailed upon Jucundus to create some renders based on the text. The first three here belong with the first chapter and they superbly capture the Victorian atmosphere, I think

treatment_01 .jpgtreatment_02.jpgtreatment_03.jpg

So, this story was also posted on another site, frequented by Jucundus, an artist whose work I greatly admire (some of my favorites of hos are posted on my thread http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/slaves-treated-very-badly.5588/ . Unbeknownst to me, Alice321, for whom the story was written, prevailed upon Jucundus to create some renders based on the text. The first three here belong with the first chapter and they superbly capture the Victorian atmosphere, I think

View attachment 698693View attachment 698694View attachment 698695
They are excellent

Here are Jucundus' renders of the scene in the doctor's office (Caution: Not for the squeamish). Now in the story, the doctor was male, but Jucundus has used his Artistic License (valid in all states and countries) to make him a her. While there weren't many female doctors back in the 19th century, there were a few https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/elizabeth-blackwell (yes CF is an educational site). Anyway, I think having the doctor be a woman works also. Enjoy!

treatment_04.jpgtreatment_04_closeup.jpgtreatment_04_Xcloseup.jpgtreatment_04a.jpg

Here are Jucundus' renders of the scene in the doctor's office (Caution: Not for the squeamish). Now in the story, the doctor was male, but Jucundus has used his Artistic License (valid in all states and countries) to make him a her. While there weren't many female doctors back in the 19th century, there were a few https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/elizabeth-blackwell (yes CF is an educational site). Anyway, I think having the doctor be a woman works also. Enjoy!

View attachment 698800View attachment 698801View attachment 698802View attachment 698803
Love the look of pleased satisfaction on the mother. ("I went through it, bitch. You can too!")

a great story @windar , thank you for writing and sharing it. I was hoping for a happy ending, I don't know, maybe Captain Clitoris would fly in and save the day.. (Come on Marvel, make it happen:D) but anyway, this was a fascinating, gripping tale, full of menace, religiously-inspired fear, inhibition and pain.. very well written and beautifully realized. I would have added a line about how if God designed the human body, why did he put the genitals right where the hand naturally comes to rest, if he didn't want us to play with ourselves? (It's a point made by Christopher Hitchens in "God Is Not Great").. Anyway, thank you, and thanks for pointing me to it, I got here in the end ;).. A very rewarding read :)

a great story @windar , thank you for writing and sharing it. I was hoping for a happy ending, I don't know, maybe Captain Clitoris would fly in and save the day.. (Come on Marvel, make it happen:D) but anyway, this was a fascinating, gripping tale, full of menace, religiously-inspired fear, inhibition and pain.. very well written and beautifully realized. I would have added a line about how if God designed the human body, why did he put the genitals right where the hand naturally comes to rest, if he didn't want us to play with ourselves? (It's a point made by Christopher Hitchens in "God Is Not Great").. Anyway, thank you, and thanks for pointing me to it, I got here in the end ;).. A very rewarding read :)
Thank you so much for the kind words, Monty. Much credit must go to Alice123, who encouraged me to take on this topic, which is a little bit different from the usual. I would encourage everyone to think outside the box now and then-writing one's own fantasies is perfectly valid, but writing someone else's can be interesting also.

And I did have Alice think "‘Would God have given me a body with the capacity to feel pleasure only to forbid me to enjoy it?’ she wondered. That didn’t make much sense."

Thank you so much for the kind words, Monty. Much credit must go to Alice123, who encouraged me to take on this topic, which is a little bit different from the usual. I would encourage everyone to think outside the box now and then-writing one's own fantasies is perfectly valid, but writing someone else's can be interesting also.

And I did have Alice think "‘Would God have given me a body with the capacity to feel pleasure only to forbid me to enjoy it?’ she wondered. That didn’t make much sense."
indeed, outside the box is where a lot of interesting things happen; I got commissioned to draw a foot-burning torture scene (way outside my comfort zone) but I was very happy with the result.

I wonder what would have happened had Alice experienced religious ecstasy while masturbating, including visions of heaven and manifestations of angels and the like? Could she have become a literal (and clitoral) Joan of Arc?

I wonder what would have happened had Alice experienced religious ecstasy while masturbating, including visions of heaven and manifestations of angels and the like? Could she have become a literal (and clitoral) Joan of Arc?

Like Saint Teresa of Avila in the wonderful, sensuous sculture, The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa of Avila, Gian Lorenzo Bernini's greatest masterpiece:
SOD-1015-SaintTeresaofAvila-790x480.jpg
The cherub repeatedly, and with much enjoyment, pierces her heart with an arrow of love
images.jpg
While the virgin nun writhes in Holy ecstasy
16583098470_838d72f516_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom