Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
The sun is setting. Judith has not left. I hope I have pleased her.
"Mmmmmm ! My Messa, you're for me the crucifixion'reference ! All your wonderful natural body'curves are brought out by the crucifixion'position !!! I love to see your desperate attempts to try to escape out off this horrible torment !
But, you know well, my Messa, that you're my love and that I want appreciate all what you're doing for me , even if it does be submitted to the harshlest pain for you ; anyway, it's why I'd trusted Tree to inflict to you this torment : he's the best in this role !... " Said Judith ...

DP1.jpg ... No doubt ! Those girls are very in LOVE !:rolleyes:

"Mmmmmm ! My Messa, you're for me the crucifixion'reference ! All your wonderful natural body'curves are brought out by the crucifixion'position !!! I love to see your desperate attempts to try to escape out off this horrible torment !
But, you know well, my Messa, that you're my love and that I want appreciate all what you're doing for me , even if it does be submitted to the harshlest pain for you ; anyway, it's why I'd trusted Tree to inflict to you this torment : he's the best in this role !... " Said Judith ...

View attachment 484168 ... No doubt ! Those girls are very in LOVE !:rolleyes:
Good to see you back!!! Were you planning your spring crux tour???

It is night on Scandals Resorts Golgotha. The women have been offered as much water as they wished to suck from rags tied to poles but fatigue, pain, and even some delirium was taking its toll on them and no matter what they could drink it would not be enough to replenish the hydration the Caribbean sun milked from their bodies. The second night falls upon the women. It is warm and damp and clouds obscure the stars and the lack of the usual tropical breeze blankets the harbor resort below the crucified women. Since this is the night after many of the tourists leave sandwiched between the day the next batch arrive there are few lights on in resort’s hotels and bed and breakfasts. The women fitfully sleep in painful boredom and hunger.

They awake to the sound of generators and the light of portable halogen floodlights. Siss asks what the hell is going on and Barb replies “Who knows; maybe a midnight party on Golgotha.”

Well, it is a little past midnight- 4 AM to be precise- When Tree and company made their way up Golgotha. The other two dice that the crucified women had not seen came up a ‘2’ and a ‘5’. Added together and multiplied by the ‘6’ Sister Emily rolled their ordeal would end at 42 hours.

dice B.jpg

Messaline is first to be taken from her cross and having the spikes removed seems to be almost as painful as being crucified 42 hours ago. She is delivered to a tent where her beloved Judith accepts her. As Judith brushes Messa’s dirty sweat-matted hair Messa moans “Did I please you, Judith?”

“You were magnificent” Judith whispers lovingly.

crux pieta a.jpg

Perhaps instead of ‘lust’ in the title I should have used ‘love’…

Tree’s team moves to Sister Emily. As Gunner puts the modified pry bar under the head of spike that pins her feet to stipe and begins pulling the square shank through her shattered bone she pushes up and howls in pain.

crux pose 224.jpg

“Emily you have to hang from wrists or when the spike comes out the spikes could rip your hands from your wrists” Tree tells her as he takes a drink from his flask.

“I can’t! I can’t! It hurts too much” Emily cries.

“Emily, do what he tells you to do so they can get me off this cross” Barb yells the best her exhausted body can.

Emily is taken down from her cross fulfilling her penance.

Next the spike is pulled from Barb’s feet. For a moment she hangs from her wrists and can only puff shallow rapid breaths. You see, even when she rested hanging from her wrists the foot spike would support much of the weight of her legs.

crux done 002.jpg

Bull grabs the side of her ribs while Gunner pulled the spikes from her wrists. It was one of the few times Barb would thank Gunner and Bull as she is laid on a blanket. She has completed her punishment for using the UVM’s server to look at sites like Crux Forums.

As Gunner and Bull take Siss from her cross Tree turns to Ulrika and says “Call the resort hospital and find where the hell the ambulances are” as Gunner and Bull lays Siss on another blanket. Her punishment for some $600 in traffic and parking fines and contempt of the fair and just Judge Admi’s court is satisfied. As she lies on the blanket she says “It was still all bullshit!”

crux done.jpg

The last one raised is the last taken down is Eulalia. In a déjà vu moment from 5 years ago Gunner and Bull take her from the cross and hand her to Tree.

EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 e.jpg

Perhaps I should have added ‘productivity of the civet slave-bard’ to the title but that might have given too much away…

So except for the epilogue that is the story. Thanks for looking!

Tree

It is night on Scandals Resorts Golgotha. The women have been offered as much water as they wished to suck from rags tied to poles but fatigue, pain, and even some delirium was taking its toll on them and no matter what they could drink it would not be enough to replenish the hydration the Caribbean sun milked from their bodies. The second night falls upon the women. It is warm and damp and clouds obscure the stars and the lack of the usual tropical breeze blankets the harbor resort below the crucified women. Since this is the night after many of the tourists leave sandwiched between the day the next batch arrive there are few lights on in resort’s hotels and bed and breakfasts. The women fitfully sleep in painful boredom and hunger.

They awake to the sound of generators and the light of portable halogen floodlights. Siss asks what the hell is going on and Barb replies “Who knows; maybe a midnight party on Golgotha.”

Well, it is a little past midnight- 4 AM to be precise- When Tree and company made their way up Golgotha. The other two dice that the crucified women had not seen came up a ‘2’ and a ‘5’. Added together and multiplied by the ‘6’ Sister Emily rolled their ordeal would end at 42 hours.

View attachment 484842

Messaline is first to be taken from her cross and having the spikes removed seems to be almost as painful as being crucified 42 hours ago. She is delivered to a tent where her beloved Judith accepts her. As Judith brushes Messa’s dirty sweat-matted hair Messa moans “Did I please you, Judith?”

“You were magnificent” Judith whispers lovingly.

View attachment 484845

Perhaps instead of ‘lust’ in the title I should have used ‘love’…

Tree’s team moves to Sister Emily. As Gunner puts the modified pry bar under the head of spike that pins her feet to stipe and begins pulling the square shank through her shattered bone she pushes up and howls in pain.

View attachment 484846

“Emily you have to hang from wrists or when the spike comes out the spikes could rip your hands from your wrists” Tree tells her as he takes a drink from his flask.

“I can’t! I can’t! It hurts too much” Emily cries.

“Emily, do what he tells you to do so they can get me off this cross” Barb yells the best her exhausted body can.

Emily is taken down from her cross fulfilling her penance.

Next the spike is pulled from Barb’s feet. For a moment she hangs from her wrists and can only puff shallow rapid breaths. You see, even when she rested hanging from her wrists the foot spike would support much of the weight of her legs.

View attachment 484843

Bull grabs the side of her ribs while Gunner pulled the spikes from her wrists. It was one of the few times Barb would thank Gunner and Bull as she is laid on a blanket. She has completed her punishment for using the UVM’s server to look at sites like Crux Forums.

As Gunner and Bull take Siss from her cross Tree turns to Ulrika and says “Call the resort hospital and find where the hell the ambulances are” as Gunner and Bull lays Siss on another blanket. Her punishment for some $600 in traffic and parking fines and contempt of the fair and just Judge Admi’s court is satisfied. As she lies on the blanket she says “It was still all bullshit!”

View attachment 484844

The last one raised is the last taken down is Eulalia. In a déjà vu moment from 5 years ago Gunner and Bull take her from the cross and hand her to Tree.

View attachment 484847

Perhaps I should have added ‘productivity of the civet slave-bard’ to the title but that might have given too much away…

So except for the epilogue that is the story. Thanks for looking!

Tree
EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 e.jpg pieta.jpg

One of these images is moving and touching. :)

The other is just touching :rolleyes:

Great stuff, Tree! :)

crux done 002.jpgBull grabs the side of her ribs while Gunner pulled the spikes from her wrists. It was one of the few times Barb would thank Gunner and Bull as she is laid on a blanket.

I will not thank those two louts for anything!!!! If they were decent guys they would have covered me with the blanket first and then have taken me down!

View attachment 484848 View attachment 484849

One of these images is moving and touching. :)

The other is just touching :rolleyes:

Great stuff, Tree! :)
Thank you Wragg.
View attachment 484850Bull grabs the side of her ribs while Gunner pulled the spikes from her wrists. It was one of the few times Barb would thank Gunner and Bull as she is laid on a blanket.

I will not thank those two louts for anything!!!! If they were decent guys they would have covered me with the blanket first and then have taken me down!
what??? Come on, guys, Barb was just upset and maybe a bit delirious. ...What? Ok, but if you want to put her back on the cross don't expect my help or for me to pay you for doing it.

And no one will I admit I defend Barb when I can!!!

The epilogue…

Messa would recover in time to do her summer Anjou Crux Tour…

crux 251 a.jpg

Sister Emily would become the… um… ‘personal assist’ to Archbishop Wragg at the abbey of the Diocese of Brampton.

angel 001.jpg

Barb Moore would finish her major and continue to pursue her PhD at the UVM.

bar in 041.jpg

Siss would write a book about her crucifixion ordeal that would spend nine weeks on the New York Times best seller list and won the Pulitzer Prize for non-fiction.

siss book.jpg

Eulalia would take a while before she could work the grinding wheel.

coffee shop decor 011.jpg

But she would hand grind the beans that will make Eulalia’s Limited Edition Crucified Civet Slave-Bard Grind Coffee.

coffee shop 026.jpg

The three and half pound bag was sold in auction at Sotheby’s for $250K…

Tree

..............and they all lived happily ever after.

(You don't say how much Scandals made for putting on the show. And how well-stocked Tree's pension fund and drinks cupboard now is).

..............and they all lived happily ever after.

(You don't say how much Scandals made for putting on the show. And how well-stocked Tree's pension fund and drinks cupboard now is).
You can imagine Scandals, with a majority ownership of the Wragg family made out very well and Tree & Co. (shall we say politely) was not hurt at all by the event:D

"... et tout est bien dans le meilleur des mondes ... " :) (all is OK in the best world ...)

Mmmmmm ! Tree ! When I'll be to my cross, during my summer Anjou Crux Tour, I'll remember this moment !
I'll tell it to my admirers but never they will not believe me !:D

Never mind, I'll keep in my mind all these wonderful moments that you've made me living, nude
nailed to this terrific but also fantastic cross that you can so well use !!!

For you, Tree !

Messa crux2_cr.jpg :bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom