Question for women

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me it really isn't about the looks. I've had lovers, who were young and fit, young and fairly overweight and one, who was quite a bit older than me and while he wasn't really fat, he wasn't in good shape physycally. While it was a lot more fun hiking with the fit ones (especially as I don't have too much endurance myself and it was nice to have someone carry my stuff for me once I got really tired ;-) ), I don't think the satisfaction in bed was correlated to their fitness. Of course some things were uncomfortable with a heavier lover, but he had no trouble with making me shiver and moan. As for my fantasies, I would say it makes even less of a difference to me. I imagine the men by their character, their social position compared to mine and their behaviour.

Not mainly looks - not keen on the would-be superman fitness freaks, or the badly gone to seed - but what matters is whether they can tune into my weird wavelength and come up with enjoyable ways of being together - and playing kinky games together!

I don't mind carrying your stuff, but did you have to bring 14 changes of clothes and 2 hair dryers out into the woods?:p:rolleyes:

You must be mistaking me with someone else you went hiking with, Windar. If I remember our trip correctly, you did indeed carry my clothes, but it was the only set I had brought with me and you encouraged me to give them to you with the use of a full battery in your cattle prod as soon as we were out of sight of the parking area... Besides, in exchange for this I spent the next three days in the wild carrying the rope and remote controlled dog collar you took on the trip. At least you were kind enough to secure them to me so that my hands were free... well, maybe not quite free, as they were tied behind my back all day and to a branch over my head at night, but you know what I mean...

Back
Top Bottom