Questionnaire "execution By Crucifixion".

Go to CruxDreams.com

Stilet2

Governor
moderator's note - as this is definitely about Crucifixion, I'll shift this to the 'Crucifixion' Forum - there'll be an automatic redirect. Eul

on motives http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/questionnaire-slavery-death-for-females-only.6323/page-2

So, you sentenced for crucifixion for your Master's pleasure. He provocated you to petty offence, and if the only worthy punishment for slavegirl is a death penalty, then you received you death sentence. You don't ask for easy death, but told Him that the best execution for slavegirl is crucifixion.

1. You prepare Titulus for herself. What description must be on it?

(you can choose a few options)

A. something nice and dignified ("good slavegirl" for example)

B. something humiliating ("bitch" or "animal, no human" for example)

C. list of your offences only ("slowly worked" or "failed to comply with an order")

2. The classical procedure of crucifixion include whipping before starting Death march. How should be prepared your back for Death march?

A. I would like to avoid whipping

B. whipping with easy lash, which save my skin

C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip

D. run me the gauntlet and fully tear my skin of back with flexible sticks ("Spießrutenlaufen")

E. skinned my back by cut into narrow strips which I must presented for my Master as a memory

3. How should be prepared your feet for Death march?

A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march

B. I must be barefoot, and my way should be strewn with sharp stones and broken glass

C. I need for some hundreds sticks-beatings to my bare feet before my Death march

D. skin of my feet should be fully flayed before my Death march

4. How should be mounting patibulum on your shoulders?

A. tie by ropes

B. nailed to my arms before Death march starting

5. How you carry Titulus and nails for your own execution?

A. ask any Spectator for help

B. wrap a barbed wire around my waist, tight it more tightly and tie the bag with the necessary devices to it

C. ask my executioneers for pierce nails through my nipples and fasten the Titulus with long pins on my belly

6. Durnig Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and priviledged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?

A. yes, if I can't this myself

B. no, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip and pricks of the red-hot irons for my thighs

C. If I can't to rise to my feet more than 2 minutes after the order, then I must come back to starting point and started my Death march again

7. What you must doing upon arrival at the place of execution (after ritual announcement, curtsies and feet-kissings?

A. lie down to my patibulum, and ask to hold my hands and legs

B. lie down to my patibulum, and hold the necessary pose for comfortable work of the executioners

C. I must ceremoniously offer my Titulus and my nails for the executioners

D. I must to hold my nails in my other hand, during nailing my first arm

8. What you must doing after nailng your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humilation (including peeing to your face and body)?

A. nothing, I should be wait while I'm dragged to the pillar

B. I must to get to my feet myself and go to the pillar

9. What type of construction should be use for your crucifixion?

A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together

B. with second horizontal beam, so my legs will be spread wide apart

10. Is it necessary reduce or prolong your torment?

A. I would like to my shins will be broken and I could to die during several hours

B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days

C. I deserved to prolong my suffering, and my feet should be nailed in such a way that I could breathe freely, and only after a few days my feet-beam should be raised above, so I will have to lift my body for breathing

11. Should you use the cornu?

A. no, I would like to be crucified without cornu

B. I need an extra point of support for my body - horizontal sawtooth device that will hurt my crotch

C. I need the vaginal cornu

D. I need the anal cornu

E. I deserved double cornu for my vagina and for my asshole

12. Need you for additional tortures?

A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures

B. I need regularly whipping for my thighs, tits and belly

C. I need the hot coals to my nailed feet, so Honoured Guests will can enjoy my wriggles in incredible suffering

D. I need red-hot irons for my thighs, tits and belly

13. Should the executioners give you any water?

A. give me dirty rag for sucking , for mockery only

B. give me clean water, regularly

C. give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink urine, but give water also, so my body will not dehydrated

Last edited by a moderator:
1. High Priestess of slaanesh (as per my title here)

2. B

3. Nail polish and high heels

4. A

5. B

6. C - because that way I get to keep resetting the scenario and thus delay the execution

7. D - then I get to have one last act of defiant revenge by swinging my free arm over and stabbing the executioner with the nails

8. A

9. B

10. B

11. E

12. B

13. B

B Simply as my signature says, AD CRVCEM DAMNATA. No need for any reason.

2. The classical procedure of crucifixion include whipping before starting Death march. How should be prepared your back for Death march?

C, D or E, but my Master would order medical treatment and/or a delay after i’ve been flogged, to make sure that i’m still fit to experience the full ordeal and remain alive and conscious on the cross for at least three days.

A Just barefoot, but the Via Crucis is a rough and painful road to walk, materially as well as psychologically.

A. tied with ropes

B, or something on those lines. The board might be hung from my neck, and/or bound on my breasts; and the nails and hammer on a leather strap around my waist.

6. During Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and priviledged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?

B, only haul me to my feet if whipping me doesn’t work.

7. What you must doing upon arrival at the place of execution (after ritual announcement, curtsies and feet-kissings?

C, kneeling humbly, and having confessed my guilt and asked my Executioners to carry out their task without mercy. Then B and D.

8. What you must doing after nailing your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humilation (including peeing to your face and body)?

A, by this stage i’ll need to be hauled to the upright.

A, but with the edges bevelled, so when my feet are nailed to the angled edges, my knees and thighs are forced apart at 90°

B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painful death lasting three or four days

C. I’d need a sedile to be nailed under my crotch for support when i’m totally exhausted with ‘dancing’, and i deserve to be humiliated and tormented with a vaginal cornu fixed on to it.

B or D (or at least applying burning torches to my flanks and sensitive parts) to bring me back to my senses whenever i seem to be ‘relaxing’, dozing or fainting.

C – yes, i’d need plenty of water, but it needn’t be clean.

1. C. list of your offences only ("slowly worked" or "failed to comply with an order")
2. B. whipping with easy lash, which save my skin
3. A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march
4. A. tie by ropes
5. A. ask any Spectator for help
6. A. yes, if I can't this myself
7. A. lie down to my patibulum, and ask to hold my hands and legs
8. A. nothing, I should be wait while I'm dragged to the pillar
9. A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together
10. B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days
11. C. I need the vaginal cornu
12. A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures
13. C. give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink urine, but give water also, so my body will not dehydrated

After putting together this list I feel pretty boring. I'm not really into excessive torture or damage done to my body. The fantasy for me is more about psychological torture. The humiliation of helplessly hanging there naked and dying where people can see me, and the agonizing process of waiting days to die. I like the idea of being given water because I will have that conundrum of being compelled by thirst to drink but knowing full well that it is only keeping me alive longer and adding to my suffering.

1. C. list of your offences only ("slowly worked" or "failed to comply with an order")
2. B. whipping with easy lash, which save my skin
3. A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march
4. A. tie by ropes
5. A. ask any Spectator for help
6. A. yes, if I can't this myself
7. A. lie down to my patibulum, and ask to hold my hands and legs
8. A. nothing, I should be wait while I'm dragged to the pillar
9. A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together
10. B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days
11. C. I need the vaginal cornu
12. A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures
13. C. give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink urine, but give water also, so my body will not dehydrated

After putting together this list I feel pretty boring. I'm not really into excessive torture or damage done to my body. The fantasy for me is more about psychological torture. The humiliation of helplessly hanging there naked and dying where people can see me, and the agonizing process of waiting days to die. I like the idea of being given water because I will have that conundrum of being compelled by thirst to drink but knowing full well that it is only keeping me alive longer and adding to my suffering.

Your boring choices are almost the same as my boring choices :confused:

1) C

2) C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip

3) B. I must be barefoot, and my way should be strewn with sharp stones and broken glass

4) Tie by ropes ;

5) Nothing (naked only), the patibulum on the shoulders.

6) NO

7) B. lie down to my patibulum, and hold the necessary pose for comfortable work of the executioners

8) A

9) B

10) B

11) NO

12) Mark this hot iron before nailing

13) C

B. Something humiliating, as humiliation was one goal of crucifixion; I would prefer to have my name on it, like "Gabriella whore", or "Gabriella Sivilla queen of whores, damnata to the cross"

C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip; I believe this was the classical whipping prior to crucifixion, this was a death sentence!

A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march; I do not think any additional torture would be needed. Be paraded during the way to the cross is already incredibly humiliating, with the crowd jeering and laughing, a real blow from the psycogical point of view.

A. tied by ropes

A. ask any Spectator or executioner for help; or more probably by tying a small bag containing the nails around my neck, as the titulus as well. The march should be bare breasted, and this would add to the show.

6. Durnig Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and priviledged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?

A. yes, if I can't this myself, in particular if the service was performed satisfactorily. Moreover I do not think it would be possible to raise to my feet with a patibulum tied on my shoulders. The whip should be reserved for marching me on.

Nothing, I would paralyzed by fear and anguish.

8. What you must doing after nailng your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humilation (including peeing to your face and body)?

A. nothing, I should be wait while I'm dragged to the pillar; I guess the shock of the nailing and the terrible pain would be too much to do anything else.

A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together

A or B, it depends on the executioner, not me.

A. I would like to my shins will be broken and I could to die during several hours

B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days

B as a primary option, but I guess hat A would also provide a very good show for the crowd, so also A is acceptable.

A. no, I would like to be crucified without cornu

D. I need the anal cornu

A is the preferred choice; however, given the kink that many men have to penetrate women in the arse, and the big show that it would provide anal penetration with a cornu, I guess that B would also be very likely.

A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures

C. I need the hot coals to my nailed feet, so Honoured Guests will can enjoy my wriggles in incredible suffering

I would prefer A, but again, this depends on the executioners. I guess that reviving a victim using hot iron or hot coals was in order. Whipping is a torture the victim has already endured, so I would tend to exclude it; the horror of having parts of her body burned, on the contrary, would make the victim panic and go in despair, adding up to the show. So also C and D.

C. give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink urine, but give water also, so my body will not dehydrated

Of course the victim would drink anything she is given. So drinking urine, cum, dirty water is part of the tortures she will endure.

D. Innocent, crucified for cruelty.

F. Destroy my skin with flabellum.

E. Skin of my feet should be fully burned with red-hot iron bar before my Death march.

B. Nailed to my arms before Death march starting.

C. Ask my executioners for pierce nails through my nipples and fasten the Titulus with long pins on my labia.

6. Durnig Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and privileged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?
B. No, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip and pricks of the red-hot irons for my thighs.

D. I must to hold my nails in my other hand, during nailing my first arm.

8. What you must doing after nailing your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humiliation including peeing to your face and body?
B. I must to get to my feet myself and go to the pillar.

C. A-shaped without second horizontal beam, so my legs will be spread wide apart.

C. I deserved to prolong my suffering, and my feet should be nailed in such a way that I could breathe, and only after a few days I die.

E. I deserved double cornu for my vagina and for my asshole.

D. I need red-hot irons for my thighs, tits and belly.

C. Give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink only urine.

Last edited:

Filthy perverted masturbator

C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip

C. I need for some hundreds sticks-beatings to my bare feet before my Death march

Hung around my neck

B. no, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip and pricks of the red-hot irons for my thighs

B. lie down to my patibulum, and hold the necessary pose for comfortable work of the executioners

D. I must to hold my nails in my other hand, during nailing my first arm

C. I deserved to prolong my suffering, and my feet should be nailed in such a way that I could breathe freely, and only after a few days my feet-beam should be raised above, so I will have to lift my body for breathing

D. I need the anal cornu

A. give me dirty rag for sucking , for mockery only

B. give me clean water, regularly

A. something nice and dignified ("good slavegirl" for example)

D. run me the gauntlet and fully tear my skin of back with flexible sticks ("Spießrutenlaufen")

A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march
B. I must be barefoot, and my way should be strewn with sharp stones and broken glass

C. ask my executioneers for pierce nails through my nipples and fasten the Titulus with long pins on my belly

C. I must ceremoniously offer my Titulus and my nails for the executioners

B. I need an extra point of support for my body - horizontal sawtooth device that will hurt my crotch

Back
Top Bottom