Questionnaire "slavery & Death". For Females Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
1. None of the above - As a lesbian, I want mistresses, not masters

2. D

3. A - but with a slight variation - sexy, strappy stiletto heels

4. D

5. A

6. A

7. A (but with a mistress, not a master - see above :))

8. C

9. A

10. E - execute the unreasonable master then go off to have sex with a good mistress

11. A

12. A

13. A

14-1. B, with the slight variation that I end up hanging the executioner (You can tell that I'm the dominant partner, can't you LOL :)) although if it proceeded on to 14-2, then I'd probably choose impalement

15. B

16. A

17. A

18. A

19. C

20. C

21. D

22. E

23. D

I don't think we should discriminate, there are male subs here who are keen on being crucified,
and I'm pretty sure there are some who are or would love to be slaves (of Mistresses or maybe Masters) -
they're a minority and tend to keep to the 'male crux' threads,
but if any find this questionnaire and want to respond, I think they should be allowed to.

11 D - i would very humbly ascertain if i've understood - in the case of servicing Honoured Guests, i would expect that to be part of my duties, but if He had forbidden any sex with others, i would ask very submissively for confirmation.
OK, and If He said "I know this. But you will be executed for violation of this old prohibition, and now you must service my Honour Guests sexually. And, your deserving for execution is your problem, not my.
What will you doing?

I promise make Extended Questionnaire about chosen method of Execution for the best answers.
Now, I will make personal Extended Questionnaire for Eulalia!
so i'm to be stretched for prolonged and painful questioning, peine forte et dure! :eek: :devil:

OK, and If He said "I know this. But you will be executed for violation of this old prohibition, and now you must service my Honour Guests sexually. And, your deserving for execution is your problem, not my.
What will you doing?
i would take it as an indication that He's chosen to execute me,
but that i must serve His Honoured Guests first,
and i'd have no choice but to obey.

1. The most right Judge (Master) for you is:

D. The Great Inquisitor

2. What clothes will be the most right for you as a condemned girl slavegirl?

D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a condemned girl, so I will be absolutely naked

3. Do you have the right for wearing a footwear?

D. I must to be barefoot always, in summer or winter

4. What jewelry you want wear?

D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a condemned girl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

5. Do you have the right for a pretty hairstyle?

D. always with long hair, unkempt and savages

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?

C. I have no right for shaving ... The Inquisitor makes me tear its up one by one or burn the hair in a flames

7. How and where you should sleep?

E. on the rock floor, in ropes or chains

8. For what you should receive a (light) hard corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?

D. for no reason or for any offenses.

9. What whipping device will be the most right for you?

E. Nine cat's tail.

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Judge appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I .... ”

D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but tray to finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Judge gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Judge ). Second order is to do this (example - to service Judge's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I ....”

Z. deliberately violate orders, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Judge sold you (needs) for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”

A. not tell him anything about this.

13. Your Judge is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”

D. invent a few offences (but not commit) and falsely confess, remaining innocent in fact.

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?

14-1. ask for painless and quickly execution during a few minuts:
Z. N.A.

14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during more than 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:

F. crucifixion with nailing and crown of thorn, anal and vaginal cornu, breaking my leg bones, hanging my tits, slow roasting on a small fire

14-3. to my mind, I deserve the slowest and the most painful execution, which combines a few qualified methods (from the list "14-2") during 10-15 days (in this case write what methods you would like to combine, please)

Look at F. upper.

15. Your execution should be:

B. public, because humiliation is important part of execution

16. Have you a last wish before execution?

E. to be flogged with flabellum and crowned with thorns (the only right ornament for a queen of crux)

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?

C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

18. What kind of clothes will be on you when you will go to execution's place?

D. barely naked and barefoot

19. What your way to execution's place should be?

D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

20. Should the executioners stimulate you with sticks or whips?

B. yes, if I will go slowly or fall

21. What should happen before the start your execution?

C. gang rape by everyone in all my holes
D. preparatory tortures burning any parts of your body with red iron bars.

22. What will be your behavior during the execution? - "I will ..."

C. howl as a wild wolf

23. How your corpse should be used after execution?

G. burned on a stake.

1. The most right Master for you is:
B. ordinary guy, the same age with you

2. What clothes will be the most right for you as a slavegirl?
D. wearing any clothes is forbidden for a slavegirl, so I will be absolutely naked

3. Do you have the right for wearing a footwear?
D. I must to be barefoot always, in summer or winter

4. What jewelry you want wear as a slavegirl?
B. tatoo about slavery and submission
C. the best jewelry for a slavegirl - is scars from a whips, cuts, burns
D. the best necklaces, rings or braceletes for a slavegirl - is the shackles, which restrain any movements of arms and legs

5. Do you have the right for a pretty hairstyle?
C. I must have a short boyish haircut (not longer than 12 mm) - for comfortable working and receiving a punishments ... and for I will not waste time for hair care

6. Must you shave your pubic hair and hair on your armpits, calves and underbelly?
B. I should doing this by order of Master

7. How and where you should sleep?
C. in a smallest cage, where I can't even move

8. For what you should receive a light corporal punishments (whipping, making cuts, making burns etc.)?
C. light corporal punishments - is not punishment for any offenses - I must accept this regularly, for to be in good shape

9. What whipping device will be the most right for you?
A. a lashes which save your skin
B. a whips, which tear your skin
C. thick stick for beating to bones (your ribs and kneecaps and ankles)
D. flexible stick ("Spießrutenlaufen") for beating to your bare feet-heels

10. You are working in the field, and your arms and legs are chained in the shackles, which restrains your movements. Your Master appointed a deadline for your work and said that you will be executed to death if not finish on time. What will you do? – “I will …”
D. know that I cannot finish on time in the shackles anyway, but finish all my work and, after that, will report that I was late and deserved to be executed to death.

11. Your Master gave for you two orders, which contradict each other. First order is the prohibition for doing something (example - have sex with anyone other than Master). Second order is to do this (example - to service Master's guests sexually). Both orders promise execution to death for you, in case of violation. What will you do? – “I will …”
D. ask which of the orders I must violate, will do all as he says, and accept my death sentence with thanks.

12. Your Master needs for some money. You know that one company is ready to pay a lot of money for snuff-film of the death penalty procedure. What will you do? – “I will …”
C. tell him about this and offer my snuff-model service with readily.

13. Your Master is bored. And you know that he promised execute you to death for some petty offences (in the case of commission of it in fact). What will you do? – “I will …”
B. offer my help for Master, and will do some offences if he order this.

14. So, you sentensed to execution, and all that remains is choose how you must die. What will you do?
14-2. not ask for mercy with understanding that I deserve qualified execution and painful death during 3-4 days ... and if I were allowed, I would choose:
F. crucifixion with nailing and anal cornu

15. Your execution should be:
B. public, because humiliation is important part of execution

16. Have you a last wish before execution?
D. to give a 100-200 sticks-beatings to my bare feet-heels for goodbye

17. Should you prepare instruments for your execution and carry it to execution's place yourself?
C. of course, this is my direct duty and I will do it without any order or reminder

18. What kind of clothes will be on you when you will go to execution's place?
D. barely naked and barefoot

19. What your way to execution's place should be?
D. I must go slowly, for accept ridiculies and humiliation from crowd, and have to stop every time if anyone wants to rape me

20. Should the executioners stimulate you with sticks or whips?
C. yes, for my good shape only ... whipping of slavegirl is not any punishment, but this is integral part of way to execution's place

21. What should happen before the start your execution?
B. I will kiss feet of my Master and will make curtsy for my executioners and viewers
C. gang rape by everyone in all my holes
D. preparatory tortures

22. What will be your behavior during the execution? - "I will ..."
C. howl as a wild animal

23. How your corpse should be used after execution?
F. throw into a garbage dump as useless carrion

Back
Top Bottom