• 8-1.jpg
    8-1.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 2,077
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    730.4 KB · Views: 2,116
hi
Can I upload the archive here or not?
Hi. The Archive is a library of original work produced by members of CruxForums.
Having just looked at the Archive that does not appear to be the case anymore. I shall enquire.

hi
Can I upload the archive here or not?
Hi John!
Upload of ZIP-files are approved. But i would prefer post pictures.
Have you see the "Thumbnail-Option" in the upload window?
I overworked your first post with pictures with this option. And you can decide, further thumbnail or not.
Greetings
Madiosi

Hi. I think I misunderstood your original question. The above link you provided looks OK and appears safe. Why not post a few pics from the site and then people can decide whether they want to visit the site or not.
Upload one picture a very long time. Because the series contains 500-600 pictures. How to download a zip archive ?

Please stop posting zip files or large numbers of pics. I've had to delete (temporarily) the Quoom Jean D'Arc file because it was 111.5 MB with supposedly 1695 views. This means a potential data transfer of approx 180GB!! There may be a simple explanation. Please be patient while I investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I think I misunderstood your original question. The above link you provided looks OK and appears safe. Why not post a few pics from the site and then people can decide whether they want to visit the site or not.

Links not work. Some are expired and another are dead link. Pls upload to another.

Back
Top Bottom