Quoom - Jeanne D'arc

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be short, Joan of Arc was condemned as a 'relapse', an hypocrital notion used by religious courts : a person who goes back to her previous errors after having "recognized' them (generally under torture). The religious court is no longer competent and the ordinary, laical tribunals take charge of her. In French, 'livrée au bras séculier'.
The drawing are a work of pure imagination

As I understand it Joan of Arc's "relapse" into heresy was due to her putting on male clothing after signing an oath, in part, not to wear male clothing any more. She claimed that the guards tried to rape her on multiple occasions, and male clothing made it easier for her to protect herself. After she signed the oath, the guards only gave her her male clothing to dress herself in. And upon dressing herself in tunic and hose she violated her oath and that justified her execution. Talk about being stitched up.

I do think that the people like Quoom who produce these kinds of works should be rewarded for it, and not have their work simply taken wholesale and displayed elsewhere.

As I understand it Joan of Arc's "relapse" into heresy was due to her putting on male clothing after signing an oath, in part, not to wear male clothing any more. She claimed that the guards tried to rape her on multiple occasions, and male clothing made it easier for her to protect herself. After she signed the oath, the guards only gave her her male clothing to dress herself in. And upon dressing herself in tunic and hose she violated her oath and that justified her execution. Talk about being stitched up.

Absolutely.

I do think that the people like Quoom who produce these kinds of works should be rewarded for it, and not have their work simply taken wholesale and displayed elsewhere.
See exchanges on page 1, especially Melissa's last post on that page.
A few sample pictures are okay, as are links to Quoom's own site,
but uploading the entire series would not be acceptable, for both copyright and technical reasons.

Back
Top Bottom