Rachel’s Therapy Session

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In the middle of 2019 Susan Fox and Superliska72 presented the story of a young woman’s desire to be hanged. Her ‘treatment’ does not go as she thought it would. I have ‘borrowed’ the artwork changing only the verbal balloons to tell how this might have happened…

Rachel has a unique problem. She wants to be hanged and not just to feel what it is like. She wants to be hanged by her neck until she is dead. Her parents passed in a car accident and she lives with her aunt Sally. She wants to be hanged but doesn’t have the nerve to hang herself. She is old enough to sign up for assisted suicide and even select the method she will be killed.

Rachel approaches her Aunt Sally and gives her phone where she has saved pictures and videos of women being hanged.
h 1000.jpg

Rachel is surprised that Aunt Sally is rather sympathetic to Rachel’s desires. Rachel explains “I want to be hanged but I don’t have the nerve to do it to myself. I know you know people that can hang me. I cannot afford to pay them but I can give them the video rights of them hanging me.”
h 1001.jpg

Aunt Sally is more than receptive She hugs her niece and says “I will call her right now and see when she can see you. I’ll make sure she can help you as soon as possible.”

h 1002.jpg

I watch Aunt Sally walk to her phone.

h 1003.jpg

I hear Aunt Sally’s side of the conversation. I imagine being brought to a gallows with my wrists bound behind my back and a noose around my neck. The crouch of my shorts are getting wet as I imagine being hanged.

h 1004.jpg

Tomorrow afternoon? Damn, this is going to be quick! Aunt Sally walks back into the room and says “Your problem will be taken care of tomorrow afternoon.”

h 1005.jpg

“Get yourself cleaned up and get some rest. Tomorrow you will be hanged”

-Rachel

This has happened faster than Rachel expected. Rachel knows she will be hanged naked. She shaves her underarms and legs. She doesn’t shave her wispy pubic mound. Rachel feels it shows she is of age. At noon the next day Aunt Sally summons Rachel that it is time to leave the home.

h 1006.jpg

Aunt Sally makes sure I have my iPhone. She assures me they will want to review my records. I show her the phone.

h 1007.jpg

“I have it, Aunt Sally” I say. It is almost an hour drive out to the country. We pull up to a large home. It is rather secluded. I think this is where I will be hanged. I am not wearing panties so my inner thighs are wet from my leaking pussy. I climb the steps and am greeted by a woman more mature than I. She cheerfully welcomes me and says she is glad to meet me.

h 1008.jpg

We are led into the entry. Aunt Sally is sent to the sitting room while I am sent to a parlor room.

h 1009.jpg

I walk into the parlor and the woman closes the door behind me.

H 1010.jpg

I have wanted to be hanged but this is happening very quickly.

-Rachel

I am in the parlor and the woman reviews my phone. She seems quite entertained by my files. She looks up at me and says “Rachel, we can hang you today but if you don’t sign I will send you away and you will wait until your name comes up again. You could wait months before you are hanged. Are you ready to be hanged today?”

No, I am not, but I cannot wait any longer. I tell the woman I haven’t even worn panties. “Can you hang me today?”

h 1011.jpg

“We plan to, Rachel, but first you must sign the papers. When you do you will be hanged within an hour” the woman explains. “I cannot ask you to sign the papers. That would be against the law and I run a very legal shop. It is up to you, Rachel. If you wish to be hanged today, you must sign the papers. If you do within an hour you will be hanged. If you do not your aunt will drive you home and your dream goes unfulfilled. It could be months before we can fit you into our schedule.

“But I must caution you if you sign the papers, we will hang you. There is no backing out. Do you understand?”

h 1012.jpg

This is way too fast but it is what I want. I tell the woman “This is what I want. Bring me the papers.”

This is crazy but she brings me the papers. I don’t even read the big print. Fuck the fine print. I sign them. I ask “So what happens now?”

h 1013.jpg

“Within an hour you will be hanged. It will take around ten to twenty minutes for the noose to take your life. Of course, everything will be on HD video while you are hanged. I am going to the sitting room. You need to undress and lock your wrists behind your back and join me there” she says. “Don’t be long or I will send Bull and Gunner in to fetch you.”

h 1014.jpg

“You don’t want to be hanged with their cum running out of your cunt and ass!”

I look at the handcuffs. This has been a dream of mine but I must admit the reality is more frightening than I thought it would be!

-Rachel

In the sitting room the coach meets the three other women. One of them asks “Do you think she will ‘chicken out’?”

“It doesn’t matter. The papers are signed. That bitch is hanging in less than hour” the coach says.

h 1015.jpg

Rachel has picked a tough crowd.

This is what I have always wanted. I undress and lock my right wrist in the cuff. I take a deep breath and swing my hands behind my back and lock my left wrist in. Not that I thought I could escape I have eliminated any chance to. I have made myself her prisoner, condemned to be hanged. I walk into the sitting room. There are four women including my Aunt Sally. None seem upset by my plight. I drop to my knees and say “This is what I have lived to do. I have submitted to your commands but I have a last request. I want you to hang me swiftly so I can die quickly as the noose closes around my throat!”

h 1016.jpg

The reply is not what I hope to hear. The woman says “Rachel, you have wanted to be hanged and we will fulfill your request. Your payment is the video rights to your execution. You will be hanged with a short drop and it will take ten to twenty minutes for the noose to strangle you- more if we are lucky. As much as you are aroused by being hanged we cannot wait to see you, especially someone as young as you, hanged for our entertainment.”

h 1017.jpg

Damn, she is going to kill me!

h 1018.jpg

The woman barks at me “Get your ass up, Rachel. You want to be hanged and we are going to hang you!”

I push up with my legs. They are weak and wobbling. Whatever my fantasy has been is now about to happen. My heart pounds in my chest and I swear it is rocking my breasts. I hope they do not notice my tumescent nipples.

h 1019.jpg

Aunt Sally and the woman grab my arms and lift me to my feet.

h 1020.jpg

I am naked except for handcuffs around my wrists. I am led down the hall to a door that leads to the basement.

h 1021.jpg

I have an orgasm knowing at the bottom of the stairs I will be hanged. Reality has replaced my desires. At the bottom of the stairs there will be a gallows and I will be hanged. Fear and three abreast makes the descent awkward.

h 1022.jpg

I turn the corner and see the noose hanging above a stool.

h 1023.jpg

It is less than I expected but have no doubt they know what they are doing.

-Rachel

Rachel has been brave and quite excited that she is to be hanged. When she sees the noose and the room her bravado disappears…

This is what I dreamed of but not ever expected to happen. I am in a basement rank with the stench of urine and shit and am being pushed to the noose that they will hang me with! I push back but the woman and my aunt drag me forward.

H 1026.jpg

I plea for my life as I am barely old enough to drink.

h 1027.jpg

That bargains me nothing. The coach pushes me towards the noose. I cry out “Please don’t do this. I have changed my mind! I don’t want to hang. I want to live!”

h 1028 A.jpg

The coach growls “Keep moving, you little bitch! I told you once you signed the papers there is no backing out!”

The women surrounding me are older but stronger than they look. They force me onto the stool where I get a close look at the noose.

h 1029.jpg

The oldest looking woman is thin and frail-looking yet when she grabs my ankles it feels like two metal clamps are squeezing them!

H 1030.jpg

As she holds my ankles the coach and Aunt Sally steady me on the stool while the fourth woman guides the noose over my head and starts to tighten it around my neck.

H 1031.jpg

I am trapped now! There is no escape. The noose is tight enough my head will not pull through it.

h 1032.jpg

Still the bitch toys with it making sure when the stool is removed I will not fall out of it.

h 1033.jpg

My fantasy is my reality. They women admire their work as they look over my bare body that wears only the cuffs behind my back and the noose around my neck.

h 1034 A.jpg

Unless they show mercy soon the stool will be removed and I will hang by my neck until I am dead. I do not expect them to provide any mercy. Damn, I have to pee!

-Rachel

Rachel is bound, noosed, and standing on the stool. She is so overwhelmed by what is about to happen to her she doesn’t notice the technicians wearing black outfits taking a final check on the RR Video Productions HD video cameras.

Rachel is about to be hanged.
h 1034 - Copy.jpg

The four women admire their work as Rachel squirms on the stool as she tries not to pee.

h 1035 - Copy.jpg

Three of the women take seats that form an arc in front of me. Aunt Sally remains standing while I fidget on the stool. She says “You look marvelous, Rachel, and I am sure you will put on a fine show while the noose slowly closes around your throat!”

h 1036 A - Copy.jpg

“Aunt Sally, is there anyway I can get out of this? I don’t want to die” I plead.

“You had your chance but forfeited it when you signed the papers” she explains. “No, Rachel, you are bound and noosed and the video crew has been recording since you came down the steps. It is time to start your therapy.”

h 1037 - Copy.jpg

Aunt Sally looked up at my tear-filled eyes and said “I’m sorry but everyone here, Especially you, gets their fantasies fulfilled.”

h 1038 - Copy.jpg

“It is now time for you to be hanged” Aunt Sally says. She raises her foot to the stool and calmly says “Goodbye, Rachel.”

h 1039 - Copy.jpg

I feel the stool move and my feet fall from the seat!

h 1040 - Copy.jpg

I am hanged! I feel the noose bite the flesh of my neck.

h 1043 - Copy.jpg

Damn, this hurts!

-Rachel

Aunt Sally takes her see with the other women and watch as Rachel hangs motionless for a few moments.
h 1044 - Copy.jpg

She won’t be still that long. She is just stunned by the sudden pain.

H 1044 A - Copy.jpg

The four women start betting on how long Rachel will last.

The preparations are done and Rachel is hanged. For the women watching their work is done. They relax and watch as Rachel begins her struggle to escape noose.

h 1045.jpg

The television techs watch from their monitors and remotely zoom in and out with the cameras on Rachel’s thrashing body.

After five minutes of being hanged it is Rachel’s fight to live as she tries to find something to stand on.
h 1046.jpg

Of course, her desperate struggle is in vain but entertains the women who hanged her. The coach has a close-up view of Rachel’s pussy. The woman’s lips seem to expand and contract.
h 1047.jpg

She knows Rachel is having an orgasm and hopes the dying woman enjoys her last one.

It is past ten minutes since Rachel has been hanged. Her attempt to free herself from the noose becomes more panicked.

As she thrashes about her body spins from the noose.

h 1048.jpg

I have to get my hands free. It is the only way I can get out of this noose!

-Rachel

The steel cuffs are strong enough and tight enough Rachel cannot escape their grasp. For ten more minutes Rachel suffers as the noose tightens around her neck. She desperately want to free herself but her executioners including her aunt have made sure Rachel’s therapy will end in her death.

h 1049.jpg

Her face is contorted in pain and her gasps for air are shorter and huge struggle. Rachel’s final moments are coming quickly. The noose has closed off her airway. In a panic she tries to kick out of the noose.

h1050.jpg

Her final dance is exaggerated agony. Her eyes are open yet she cannot see.

h1051.jpg

Rachel’s face darkens as blood trapped above the noose coagulates.
h 1060.jpg

At twenty-seven minutes her tongue pushes between her teeth. She looks almost comical.

h 1061.jpg

Is she dead?

Not quite dead yet… Rachel’s last act was to spread her enough to take her last piss.

h 1042.jpg

Her aunt gets up and says “My niece lasted thirty-one minutes. She put up a great show!”

h 1041 A.jpg

There is no remorse over Rachel’s ‘theropy’. The women made a tidy sum from her hanging…

Tree

End

Back
Top Bottom