Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_p1vyh0C1J51w0pxeao1_1280.jpg

If I didn't know any better, I would say that the victim looks as if she is enjoying herself. isn't that against the rules?

I created this modern rack torture if you want to use it for some of your fantasy I'm very happy, what I post is a JPG image, but if someone wants it in Photoschop format for some creation, I send it willingly, it's good for men and women, I will later post the use on me!!

Attachments

• rack.modern.jpg
    rack.modern.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 718
I created this modern rack torture if you want to use it for some of your fantasy I'm very happy, what I post is a JPG image, but if someone wants it in Photoschop format for some creation, I send it willingly, it's good for men and women, I will later post the use on me!!
whippingpost10.png

And here is my experimentation of the modern rack, only imaginary, but I hope it is real enough to see us, the sequence is:

0 I'm taken to the dungeon.

1 Entrances to the dungeon

2 The executioner is waiting for me ... he has to prepare me for the rack

3 The executioner binds my wrists, then positions me on the rack, ties my ankles and starts the motor for the traction of the body and puts the electrodes on the nipples.

4 Now I am ready and the executioner activates the electric motor to turn the toothed cylinder.

4rack0.jpgrack1.jpgrack2.jpgrack3.jpgrack4.jpg

And here is my experimentation of the modern rack, only imaginary, but I hope it is real enough to see us, the sequence is:

0 I'm taken to the dungeon.

1 Entrances to the dungeon

2 The executioner is waiting for me ... he has to prepare me for the rack

3 The executioner binds my wrists, then positions me on the rack, ties my ankles and starts the motor for the traction of the body and puts the electrodes on the nipples.

4 Now I am ready and the executioner activates the electric motor to turn the toothed cylinder.

4View attachment 575831View attachment 575832View attachment 575833View attachment 575834View attachment 575835
Does he have other naked prisoners to deal with after you?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 835
  • 22553861.png
    22553861.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 857
  • BDSM-Erotic-Nude-Strappado-Bondage-Original-Framed-Canvas-_57.jpg
    BDSM-Erotic-Nude-Strappado-Bondage-Original-Framed-Canvas-_57.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 824
  • Cofess stupid bitch!!!!!!.jpg
    Cofess stupid bitch!!!!!!.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 823
  • Elyse and the Strappado.jpg
    Elyse and the Strappado.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 794
  • Far from home.jpg
    Far from home.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 800
  • Genesis8 Strappado.png
    Genesis8 Strappado.png
    10 MB · Views: 980
"The Barbarian Queen"(1985)
That's Lana Clarkson on the rack.
She was shot and killed by Phil Spector in 2003.

What a waste. A woman who's willing to go topless in a rack scene is a national treasure, IMHO. I had to google it. Lana Clarkson was found dead of a single gunshot wound through the mouth. She and Spector (the famous and influential record producer) had met in a nightclub and went to Spector's mansion in Alhambra, California. An hour after the two went into Spector's home, Spector's limousine driver heard a gunshot and saw Spector exit the house with a gun in his hand. The driver said Spector told him "I think I just killed someone."

Later Spector claimed it was an accidental suicide. Robert Shapiro (of O.J. fame) got him released until trial on 1million dollar bail. Spector was tried for murder. Four other women testified that Spector had threatened them with a gun when they shunned his advances. He got a hung jury. He was retried on second degree murder and was convicted. His lawyers filed multiple appeals, up and down the judicial system, but all were turned down. He's 78 years old now, in ill health, in prison, and won't be eligible for parole until he's 88.

Back
Top Bottom