Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have these been posted?

ilc1.jpgilc2.jpgilc3.jpgilc4.jpgilc5.jpgilc6.jpgilc7.jpgilc9.jpgilc10.jpg

some good old Zell artwork, often too cruel for my taste

Just fair warning, do that to me and they are going to call you stumpy the rest of your boring life.

You bethca! If you want sex you are going to need to get it out of me by the fear of being tortured. After you have started to inflict permanent damage you hazard your appendages at your own risk.

I'm new in this place but isn't the basic assumption here that we only deal in fantasies? I didn't quite understand your aggresive comeback dear willowfall as poor fumetto wasn't implying that should be done to anyone in REAL life. Am I missing something?

I'm new in this place but isn't the basic assumption here that we only deal in fantasies? I didn't quite understand your aggresive comeback dear willowfall as poor fumetto wasn't implying that should be done to anyone in REAL life. Am I missing something?

I don't think she meant to sound aggressive. Of course the pics depict a fantasy. She was making a comment that's often made about depictions of forced BJs under torture - that such scenes don't make a lot of sense. Some of us want our fantasies to "make sense" on some basic level...especially if we identify with the victim, because we can't find it erotic otherwise.

Of course, what may make sense to one person can seem utterly ridiculous to someone else.

I don't think she meant to sound aggressive. Of course the pics depict a fantasy. She was making a comment that's often made about depictions of forced BJs under torture - that such scenes don't make a lot of sense. Some of us want our fantasies to "make sense" on some basic level...especially if we identify with the victim, because we can't find it erotic otherwise. Of course, what may make sense to one person can seem utterly ridiculous to someone else.

To back up what Jackie said a student of history my fantasies tend to have a 'This would have been how I reacted' or 'this makes sense to them' aspect.

For example, there are a lot of depictions of torturers wearing armor while working in the dungeon. I've even seen ones of women being raped by a guy completely naked except for a helmet. If you've ever worn armor (I have) you know none of that is happening.

To take it outside our realm here, I have a really hard time watching a sword fight on TV or in a movie. I'm like 3 seconds and I'm like "no, that isn't how it is done" or "oh you idiot you DO NOT put your finger thru the ring guard."

Fantasy is fine but I find my sexual fantasies are much better if I can conceive of it happening that way it is depicted.

And I can assure while I make an excellent slave, I'd be a difficult prisoner.

kisses

willowfall

To back up what Jackie said a student of history my fantasies tend to have a 'This would have been how I reacted' or 'this makes sense to them' aspect.

For example, there are a lot of depictions of torturers wearing armor while working in the dungeon. I've even seen ones of women being raped by a guy completely naked except for a helmet. If you've ever worn armor (I have) you know none of that is happening.

To take it outside our realm here, I have a really hard time watching a sword fight on TV or in a movie. I'm like 3 seconds and I'm like "no, that isn't how it is done" or "oh you idiot you DO NOT put your finger thru the ring guard."

Fantasy is fine but I find my sexual fantasies are much better if I can conceive of it happening that way it is depicted.

And I can assure while I make an excellent slave, I'd be a difficult prisoner.

kisses

willowfall
Interresting!!!!!

Still, getting aggro put a wet blanket on posting people who are not aware why you react so vehemently ... I have some really wild illustrations (with guys naked but wearing helmets, mostly because I grew bored of Michael 4 generic face) but I always assume the audience is fully aware that's simply a fantesy and not an instruction manual.

Back
Top Bottom