Raising the Cross - Which Way?

Which method of Crucifixion arouses the sense more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I was referring to the pic posted by crumera:
View attachment 1070040
I suppose that some sort of hoisting device might be needed for a tall cross but I think the stipes in the Quoom illustrations is short enough that the three men could have lift her into place using the ladder and a pair of forks.
You cannot see it in that picture, but my ‘fixed cross’ models have a sizeable groove at the top of each stipes that guides the ropes and acts as a channel so to speak

You cannot see it in that picture, but my ‘fixed cross’ models have a sizeable groove at the top of each stipes that guides the ropes and acts as a channel so to speak
It's a structure like in the 1977 Jesus of Nazareth film. (Except for in this case for girls instead of men).

Both methods are equally valid. Personally, I lean towards one and the other. It all depends a bit on the context of the trip in my raw fantasies; how I imagine myself being staged.
Flagellated and then loaded with a heavy patibulum, then making my way to the place of my crucifixion, barefoot, walking on rocky ground, under the jeers of the crowd. It must be painful enough to have this patibulum on my shoulders with the whip lacerated flesh, the pain must be terrible with every step. If I stumble during the journey, the guards' whips will fall mercilessly on my bloody back; will I have the strength to get up and continue my journey, it will all depend on the distance I have to cover.
Whatever the method, the nailing will be horribly painful. I would prefer to be spared the journey.

That is why I imagine myself being led to the place of my torment (in a crowded arena of excited people). There is a heavy cross on the ground (or several, if multiple executions).
Surrounded by guards I am taken directly from the dungeon into the arena; so my body is still more or less intact at this point. (unless I am tortured before my trial).
I will undergo my flogging tied up, drawn and quartered, between two posts. My cross is just a little bit behind. A hole has been prepared in the floor to hold it in position when raised.
Whipped with blood flowing from the back and front, I am quickly untied and pulled backwards, quickly tipped over, with my back on the wood of torment.
loincloth ripped off. Excruciating pain that twists my body and brain as I am nailed. Four nails; one for each arm, one for each heel. My body twists in all directions. The pain is so excruciating that my bladder fails me, a great stream of urine floods my bloody, torn chest. Mockery and slaps from the executioners. Further excruciating pain as the cross is raised and pulled upright with ropes. Terrible shock when the vertical stripe is lowered into the hollowed-out hole in the ground and the executioners hold it vertically with wooden wedges that are hammered in with sledgehammers, the shocks of which reverberate throughout my body.

Women being raised up after nailing​

What's everyone's favorite picture of a women being raised up after nailing? I'm looking for examples to share with an artist.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 11-15_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11-15_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
What if victim gonna stand on footrest and executioners standing on ladders grab hands and start nail and then come down the ladders to nail the legs?

Now you see why attaching the victim to the cross on the ground is easier.
Well If your like me this would be more fun! HEHEHE

Fantasy

Bdsm crucifixion basics information

1 tie them to a flogging post and whip them until fall to their knees.
2 get a wooden beam that's 6 feet long. and two ropes that are 3 feet long.
3 force them on their stomach. arms out and put the beam on them and tie down four arms.
4 then force to walk with the beam up a hill and whip as moves to a sandy area with the post of the cross.
5 force on the back and tie down wrist and then play with his cock and balls.
6 lift him onto the upright beam and let him hang for a bit and then tie down ankles. Before playing with his ass a little and making him suck a didlo and use a vibrator to put in his ass. let him stay up there until he cums out. three times.

Definitely if it is done in the middle of nature, and you are crucified by a female, even if she is strong, I think that it is best to be tied or nailed to the patibulum before, that it has some holes for ropes so that once roped or nailed the criminal can be dragged to a tree with a platform Make him continue and stand on this platform, grab the patibulum to the tree, tie the ankles, remove the platform and leave the condemned man crucified. In the end nail the feet. Crucified only by a woman. Could it possible in this way?
Comments are welcome to improve this technique, thanks

Back
Top Bottom