Raising the Cross - Which Way?

Which method of Crucifixion arouses the sense more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I see the merit in Old Slave's choice, but I prefer to be laid out on the cross while it still lies on the ground, and for my wrists and feet to be methodically bound and nailed while I buck, writhe and scream with each hammer blow ... and then to be raised after my loincloth is ripped away ... sliding with gravity downward on the rough surface of the stipe, and then thrown wildly about like a rag doll on the impact of the stipe falling to the bottom of the hole. That's a sequence of terror, pain, humiliation and helplessness that is difficult to beat.
Not forgetting the agony of the rough wood against your freshly whipped back, bottom and thighs...

This lay out will probably result that the condemned will hang very close to each other. They will be able to talk to each other more easily, but they also will experience each other's agony more closer.

True! Here's something that depicts such an idea. They can turn to their right, or left, and see their fellow condemned suffering and hanging just as they are. They cannot drift off or let their minds fade, as the moans and shrieks of the women next to them keeps them awake, and constantly gripped by pain and anguish. In each of their tortured minds, they wish to be the first to expire, because none of them want to be the last one alive while the others' spirits flee the torment of the cross.

Attachments

• Death.jpg
    Death.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 1,723
True! Here's something that depicts such an idea. They can turn to their right, or left, and see their fellow condemned suffering and hanging just as they are. They cannot drift off or let their minds fade, as the moans and shrieks of the women next to them keeps them awake, and constantly gripped by pain and anguish. In each of their tortured minds, they wish to be the first to expire, because none of them want to be the last one alive while the others' spirits flee the torment of the cross.
VERY CONVENIENT FOR THOSE OF US WORKING THE EVENT. IT'S TIRESOME WHEN EVERYONE IS SCATTERED AROUND A LARGE FIELD. ;)

I don't know where these came from, but is this Lucilla's execution?
After her conversion to Christianity in prison the angry governor ordered. that they forego any further crucifixions and that she was to be put to death immediately in the same manner as the leader of her faith.
She was crucified, at dawn, her followers, although they appear distraught. are happy to have a new martyr for their cause "Saint Lucilla"
It would be nice to have a complete story from when she was brought out of prison, stripped and crucified.

Attachments

• 2889A624-1C6B-4504-BF14-1349B8C72F2B_jpeg.jpg
    2889A624-1C6B-4504-BF14-1349B8C72F2B_jpeg.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 1,510
  • 133807CF-AF0D-4498-B6BA-500A55629C84_jpeg.jpg
    133807CF-AF0D-4498-B6BA-500A55629C84_jpeg.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 1,429
  • D22D99E1-A08A-4678-AB82-E9B34184F379_jpeg.jpg
    D22D99E1-A08A-4678-AB82-E9B34184F379_jpeg.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,429

Holy shit. That’s amazing. What an angle. How much suffering can you pack into one image?The only thing I could even humbly ask for is more.

After her conversion to Christianity in prison the angry governor ordered. that they forego any further crucifixions and that she was to be put to death immediately in the same manner as the leader of her faith.
She was crucified, at dawn, her followers, although they appear distraught. are happy to have a new martyr for their cause "Saint Lucilla"
It would be nice to have a complete story from when she was brought out of prison, stripped and crucified.
Those are Jedakk's images, I believe. He's also a member on the forums.

Where did you come up with that story? I'd never write it that way!

Jedakk, sorry about that, now I know they are yours.
It certainly looked as if it was Lucilla, I just let my imagination run with an outline for a story.
Unable to draw or create renders, I specialize in adding text and descriptive stories to artists renders.
If I had identified them as yours, I would have asked.

Jedakk, sorry about that, now I know they are yours.
It certainly looked as if it was Lucilla, I just let my imagination run with an outline for a story.
Unable to draw or create renders, I specialize in adding text and descriptive stories to artists renders.
If I had identified them as yours, I would have asked.

No problem, I just get so much pressure all the time about that Lucilla story and haven't had the time or the right spark of inspiration for it yet. Those were actually just test pictures for another story, not really finished scenes. I told Apostate he could post them over on the Foundation since he was looking for pics where the victim had a great ass and these pics are throw-aways anyway. I don't contribute anything to the Foundation any longer, so I told him not to credit me there if he posted them. This one, per the story, was crucified in a hurry with no time for a pre-crux whipping, so her ass is as yet unmarked.

I saw that just now when I went to the Foundation and looked at your post. I didn't use it because I didn't want to be accused of mindless plagiarism! :D

Hey, I’m not he territorial type, Jedakk.

This degraded girl was spared flogging, but is not at a point in her ordeal where she can appreciate that scrap of good fortune. Onlookers are in a position to appreciate, and ogle, her beautiful and unblemished butt.

Feel free to use that turn of phrase any time. ;)

Attachments

• BBB324B0-0ABF-472D-81F8-10A476027353.jpeg
    BBB324B0-0ABF-472D-81F8-10A476027353.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 1,601
Hey, I’m not he territorial type, Jedakk.

This degraded girl was spared flogging, but is not at a point in her ordeal where she can appreciate that scrap of good fortune. Onlookers are in a position to appreciate, and ogle, her beautiful and unblemished butt.

Feel free to use that turn of phrase any time. ;)

I like it, and there is the additional bit of enlightenment as to the units used to measure out good fortune being called "scraps." :firedevil:

Holy shit. That’s amazing. What an angle. How much suffering can you pack into one image?The only thing I could even humbly ask for is more.
I'm having a lot of fun with this thread :devil2:

Here's a few more renders with a quick backdrop story...

Four women have been crucified for collaboration and insurrection. They all writhe and squirm upon their respective cross. Each is so close to the other, that they can hear their pained breathing and moaning. As they turn their head, they can see the sweat dripping down the stretched and strained body of the woman next to them. They can see the emptiness and sorrow in their eyes. Below, the executioners lead the next group of condemned women to the front of the cross. They are forced to remained there - tied and unable to flee. As soon as one of the crucified women breathes her last breath and perishes, the next woman will be made ready to take her place on the cross...

Attachments

• Death 3.jpg
    Death 3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,988
  • Death 4.jpg
    Death 4.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,943
  • Death 5.jpg
    Death 5.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,730
Back
Top Bottom