Raising the Cross - Which Way?

Which method of Crucifixion arouses the sense more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Had to go with option 2. I can't imagine what any of it would feel like, but this seems so much worse.
I think that method 2 is less ‘dignified.’ More brutish and crude. So for this reason I think it is worse, as she may be hanging solely from her wrists for a few minutes until her feet are nailed. Then there’s the option for her to kick her legs and flail them to avoid them being nailed, but that only means that her entire body weight is on her wrists. In this way, the condemned has a dark choice while she hangs

The trembling women look on the crucified woman as she seems to be drifting slowly towards death. As she hangs fully from her wrists, her lungs cannot fully exhale, so her mind begins to fade. She has been hanging for some time, and she no longer has the will or the strength to push her pained body upwards so that her lungs can gasp a few short unhindered breaths. She had done so for what seemed like countless hours, but she had been the first to be crucified from the other four who now hung alongside her in pain and agony.

Below, the next four women shake and tremble and whimper as the executioner approaches, and begins to taunt them that one of them will soon be taking her place...

Attachments

• Death 6.jpg
    Death 6.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,509
  • Death 8.jpg
    Death 8.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,459
  • Death 9.jpg
    Death 9.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,590
The trembling women look on the crucified woman as she seems to be drifting slowly towards death. As she hangs fully from her wrists, her lungs cannot fully exhale, so her mind begins to fade. She has been hanging for some time, and she no longer has the will or the strength to push her pained body upwards so that her lungs can gasp a few short unhindered breaths. She had done so for what seemed like countless hours, but she had been the first to be crucified from the other four who now hung alongside her in pain and agony.

Below, the next four women shake and tremble and whimper as the executioner approaches, and begins to taunt them that one of them will soon be taking her place...
I do so love those waiting, shaking women! :)

I do so love those waiting, shaking women! :)
I wanted to make the render a little more dynamic, so I added these women. Fromright to left:
Aria: 20 years old and persuaded by Serai to spy against the enemy
Bee: 24 years and one of the founding members of their spy ring
Serai: 22 and the best friend of Aria.
Maleena: 23 and curious. Her curiosity landed her in the wrong place at the wrong time

I'm having a lot of fun with this thread :devil2:

Here's a few more renders with a quick backdrop story...

Four women have been crucified for collaboration and insurrection. They all writhe and squirm upon their respective cross. Each is so close to the other, that they can hear their pained breathing and moaning. As they turn their head, they can see the sweat dripping down the stretched and strained body of the woman next to them. They can see the emptiness and sorrow in their eyes. Below, the executioners lead the next group of condemned women to the front of the cross. They are forced to remained there - tied and unable to flee. As soon as one of the crucified women breathes her last breath and perishes, the next woman will be made ready to take her place on the cross...
From right to left, the crucified are as follows:
Sapphire: 20 years old and the newest member of the spy ring.
Calliope: 26 and one of the leaders of the ring before she was captured
Sunny: 21 and good friends with Veeve.
Veeve: 28 and the leader of the spy ring

I don't remember where I found them, maybe on CF, I wonder what is this, movie , or clip? and who are these ladys. I think it's very beautiful view.
Very good pic. It is a 'play', but still, it is different from simply stepping up, to get tied on a standing cross. The girl must have the guts, not just to play this, naked, but to defy the risk of the raising going wrong. After all, she gets in a top heavy position as long as the cross is not secured into the ground. Remarkable to see how she follows the raising, and grabs the top of the patibulum with her hands (anticipating the jolt when the cross hits ground?).

Very good pic. It is a 'play', but still, it is different from simply stepping up, to get tied on a standing cross. The girl must have the guts, not just to play this, naked, but to defy the risk of the raising going wrong. After all, she gets in a top heavy position as long as the cross is not secured into the ground. Remarkable to see how she follows the raising, and grabs the top of the patibulum with her hands (anticipating the jolt when the cross hits ground?).

I hope she read the fine print in the contract before she agreed to take the part! :confused:

Yeas, I agree with you. You describe the whole scene so amazing, Thanks! first I thought there were two different girls:doh::facepalm: couse there is a little difference in background and in executioners, but now I find that there is same girl in both pics.

Back
Top Bottom