Rape In Leather Part 2

Why hot guys in leather are so brutal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
That is a little too cruel,don't you think?

I like very much Arcas ! I've a series from him but I cant post it here : he doesn't give the authorisation to publish his work ...

However, I think that he's one of the only artist having this drawing 3D 'precision to make his oeuvre looking like photos !
It's surprising of reality !:rolleyes::)

Yeah, it's out there.
I personally think these are pretty hot...:peep:. The guy in the pic is a huge turn off though for some reason. Replace it with a woman....:very_hot:. I love the little things like her facial expression as she is whipped and the way her fingers are clenched in pain in the second one. It's the little details like that which send my mind into overdrive...(along with other parts...:devil:). To each their own though of course.

I personally think these are pretty hot...:peep:. The guy in the pic is a huge turn off though for some reason. Replace it with a woman....:very_hot:. I love the little things like her facial expression as she is whipped and the way her fingers are clenched in pain in the second one. It's the little details like that which send my mind into overdrive...(along with other parts...:devil:). To each their own though of course.
indeed that´s why it is for most of us toooooooooooooo just like The Passion of the Christ
here some drawing made for the script-writers

Passion Flogging-closeup-colored-web.jpg

Passion-Golgotha-08 colored_001.jpg

wow very cruel and violent. Still is there something wrong with me due to the fact I'm mainly not turned on because he's a man?:eek:

wow very cruel and violent. Still is there something wrong with me due to the fact I'm mainly not turned on because he's a man?:eek:
think so

Back
Top Bottom