Rat Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com

Travis II

Assistant executioner
Something that has caught my attention lately is rat torture. The victim being trapped in a cell filled with rats, chained and unable to escape or fight them off; or the heated cage or pot torture, where rats are placed against the stomach of the victim and then encouraged to chew their way through the victim's soft flesh and guts to flee the heat; or the method of using a tube to insert a rat through the victim's vagina to chew them from the inside. I attach a pic I saved from this site a while ago, but wonder if anyone else has more pics or imaginings on the subject? I'm considering writing something myself...

Attachments

• tumblr_nqtvhcADt71sba17wo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nqtvhcADt71sba17wo1_1280.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 683
Something that has caught my attention lately is rat torture. The victim being trapped in a cell filled with rats, chained and unable to escape or fight them off; or the heated cage or pot torture, where rats are placed against the stomach of the victim and then encouraged to chew their way through the victim's soft flesh and guts to flee the heat; or the method of using a tube to insert a rat through the victim's vagina to chew them from the inside. I attach a pic I saved from this site a while ago, but wonder if anyone else has more pics or imaginings on the subject? I'm considering writing something myself...

Please do , I have a dark fantasy of mice crawling inside me and would enjoy reading your story.

I attach a pic I saved from this site a while ago, but wonder if anyone else has more pics or imaginings on the subject?

In Game of Thrones Season 2 Episode 4, there is a rat torture scene. but if you compare it to other explicit scenes from the show, it is rather tame:
got_s02e04_rat_torture.png

Personally, I am not that appealed by this kind of torture for the following reasons:
- It is animal abuse (think of the poor rats!)
- The human victim is very likely to die due to the procedure, which is really annoying if it is happening during an interrogation. And wouldn't it be a shame to lose a victim as beautiful as the girl in your picture so soon?

Barb isn't going to like that a picture was taken of her like that!!!

The Rat

Ears prick. He knows the sound.

Tyres crunch on gravel,

van doors clang,

bright light clicks on…

The youngster’s made to stand

inches from where he sniffs

and scratches in his cage.

Bare, sweat-damp shoulders,

glistening thighs.

He smells her fear.

She dare not turn and look.

Her nervous fingers clutch

at the hem of her shorts

as she’s questioned, threatened.

“Take her down!”

Men move to grab her arms.

She glances back, eyes wide,

glimpses the cage

and what’s inside it,

shrinks.

As she’s led downstairs

his sharp hiss follows her.

All night girl-screams

tear through the blackened air.

Rat recalls

how rat-girls squeal,

shudder to feel

his teeth, claws, rat-prick’s

conquest.

Dawn,

when her pain-squalls ebb to moans,

he knows

how pain-racked flesh will quiver

as he crawls

across her, seeking out

the tenderest parts that throb

for him to gorge

The Rat

Ears prick. He knows the sound.

Tyres crunch on gravel,

van doors clang,

bright light clicks on…

The youngster’s made to stand

inches from where he sniffs

and scratches in his cage.

Bare, sweat-damp shoulders,

glistening thighs.

He smells her fear.

She dare not turn and look.

Her nervous fingers clutch

at the hem of her shorts

as she’s questioned, threatened.

“Take her down!”

Men move to grab her arms.

She glances back, eyes wide,

glimpses the cage

and what’s inside it,

shrinks.

As she’s led downstairs

his sharp hiss follows her.

All night girl-screams

tear through the blackened air.

Rat recalls

how rat-girls squeal,

shudder to feel

his teeth, claws, rat-prick’s

conquest.

Dawn,

when her pain-squalls ebb to moans,

he knows

how pain-racked flesh will quiver

as he crawls

across her, seeking out

the tenderest parts that throb

for him to gorge

THAT had the desired effect ... my skin is crawling and a shiver down my spine .... :eek:

Very good, Eul.

And if IIRC, the torture that broke Winston Smith in 1984 involved rats///
that's the Room 101 reference -
"You asked me once," said O'Brien, "what was in Room 101.
I told you that you knew the answer already.
Everyone knows it.
The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world..."

I almost didn't post this after Eulalia' poem. Please do not judge my poor work against her's. It is just to please the lovely Kathy.:oops:

Keep those legs spread. The mice will be here soon. The mice are getting closer, and they are hungry! Spread your legs wider, get your pussy open for the mice!

Here is the cage

Four hungry mice. Pussy lips spread for them. They look mean! Maybe this isn’t a good idea? They might really hurt!
I'm taking the first mouse out. He's the smallest
He is very hungry. He sniffs at your pussy. His whiskers tickle
He sticks his nose just in your pussy! He nips a little at the lips!

I get out the second mouse. He's slightly bigger and looks nastier!
Is you pussy getting wet. The mice want to eat!
Spread those legs wider! As wide as you can so there is plenty of room for the mice to invade you! Both mice are nibbling at your lips. The bigger one scratches with his claws at the opening. He thinks there's food on there

I'm getting out the third mouse. Three are now going at your wet pussy. They are fighting! Each other and you! Biting scratching at your pussy!

The fourth mouse is out now. Biggest meanest. The alpha mouse. Almost as big as a squirrel.
He pushes the others aside and goes straight for your wet pussy. He is so hungry. He laps at the wet tissue, then scratches and bites. Harder than the others. He draws blood!
His nose and rough whiskers push in your hole. He takes little nips at your delicate inner flesh!

You are so wet the juices has run down and soaked your asshole. The first mouse, smallest, pushed from your pussy, scratches at your asshole, looking for a way in!

You scream as the big one forces his way further into your hot pussy, pulling his way in by dragging his sharp claws deep in your loveflesh!

The first mouse has his head and front feet in your ass. Biting and scratching!
OMG, the third mouse has pushed behind the second into your pussy. TWO mice in there biting scratching. The Agony!

The first mouse is all in your ass now. Biting hard with his sharp little teeth, all four feet moving fast scratching as if his life depended on it!!
The other mouse is left out. No more room in your pussy. No room in your ass.
He takes out his frustration on your asshole. Biting hard at in hunger and anger. His sharp claws scratching all around the asshole.
The two in your pussy are fighting now, wildly. As they squirm and writhe around it is like some fist torturing your lovebox!
The third takes advantage of the fight and squeezes in. OMG Three mice in your cunt! All biting at the walls, scratching with their claws.

One starts biting at your cervix!
Your juices now are pouring. You pussy clenching around the horrible, disgusting torture of the mice.

Your ass is on fire with the attack of the dirty mouse. You are bleeding now in both places.

Your orgasm is building, you can't stop it!
You lift your mouse-filled hips upward as if fucking the cruel rodents!
Legs spread, hips and belly in the air, your ass clenched around the terrible pain from the mouse.
Fire is building in your loins!!!

A contribution of Revenge of the Pulps (check us out! - Shameless promo!)
WORLD-OF-MEN-Dec.-1964.-Cover-by-Bru.jpg
Nazi Rat Torture!

They do need their panties removed to give the rats proper...access!

Last edited:
A contribution of Revenge of the Pulps (check us out! - Shameless promo!)
View attachment 638852
Nazi Rat Torture!

They do need their panties removed to give the rats proper...access!
I'm sure the scent of sweaty, piss-soaked (at least) panties will give the rats all the stimulation they need to rip them off!

I almost didn't post this after Eulalia' poem. Please do not judge my poor work against her's. It is just to please the lovely Kathy.:oops:

Keep those legs spread. The mice will be here soon. The mice are getting closer, and they are hungry! Spread your legs wider, get your pussy open for the mice!

Here is the cage

Four hungry mice. Pussy lips spread for them. They look mean! Maybe this isn’t a good idea? They might really hurt!
I'm taking the first mouse out. He's the smallest
He is very hungry. He sniffs at your pussy. His whiskers tickle
He sticks his nose just in your pussy! He nips a little at the lips!

I get out the second mouse. He's slightly bigger and looks nastier!
Is you pussy getting wet. The mice want to eat!
Spread those legs wider! As wide as you can so there is plenty of room for the mice to invade you! Both mice are nibbling at your lips. The bigger one scratches with his claws at the opening. He thinks there's food on there

I'm getting out the third mouse. Three are now going at your wet pussy. They are fighting! Each other and you! Biting scratching at your pussy!

The fourth mouse is out now. Biggest meanest. The alpha mouse. Almost as big as a squirrel.
He pushes the others aside and goes straight for your wet pussy. He is so hungry. He laps at the wet tissue, then scratches and bites. Harder than the others. He draws blood!
His nose and rough whiskers push in your hole. He takes little nips at your delicate inner flesh!

You are so wet the juices has run down and soaked your asshole. The first mouse, smallest, pushed from your pussy, scratches at your asshole, looking for a way in!

You scream as the big one forces his way further into your hot pussy, pulling his way in by dragging his sharp claws deep in your loveflesh!

The first mouse has his head and front feet in your ass. Biting and scratching!
OMG, the third mouse has pushed behind the second into your pussy. TWO mice in there biting scratching. The Agony!

The first mouse is all in your ass now. Biting hard with his sharp little teeth, all four feet moving fast scratching as if his life depended on it!!
The other mouse is left out. No more room in your pussy. No room in your ass.
He takes out his frustration on your asshole. Biting hard at in hunger and anger. His sharp claws scratching all around the asshole.
The two in your pussy are fighting now, wildly. As they squirm and writhe around it is like some fist torturing your lovebox!
The third takes advantage of the fight and squeezes in. OMG Three mice in your cunt! All biting at the walls, scratching with their claws.

One starts biting at your cervix!
Your juices now are pouring. You pussy clenching around the horrible, disgusting torture of the mice.

Your ass is on fire with the attack of the dirty mouse. You are bleeding now in both places.

Your orgasm is building, you can't stop it!
You lift your mouse-filled hips upward as if fucking the cruel rodents!
Legs spread, hips and belly in the air, your ass clenched around the terrible pain from the mouse.
Fire is building in your loins!!!
No, anything but that !

This reminds me of the 1977 exploitation film "Last Orgy of the Third Reich" (sometimes also called "The Gestapo's Last Orgy"). There is a scene where the protagonist Lise (Daniela Poggi) is hung upside down over a box of hungry rats (or mice?). The evil nazi general threatens to lower her into the box so that the rats can gnaw off her face. Luckily, he is only bluffing and stops when the rats can reach her hair.

lise_rat_torture_1.png lise_rat_torture_2.png lise_rat_torture_3.png lise_rat_torture_4.png lise_rat_torture_5.png
lise_rat_torture_6.png lise_rat_torture_7.png lise_rat_torture_8.png lise_rat_torture_9.png lise_rat_torture_10.png

Back
Top Bottom