Rat Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
This reminds me of the 1977 exploitation film "Last Orgy of the Third Reich" (sometimes also called "The Gestapo's Last Orgy"). There is a scene where the protagonist Lise (Daniela Poggi) is hung upside down over a box of hungry rats (or mice?). The evil nazi general threatens to lower her into the box so that the rats can gnaw off her face. Luckily, he is only bluffing and stops when the rats can reach her hair.

View attachment 639005View attachment 639006View attachment 639007View attachment 639008View attachment 639009
View attachment 639010View attachment 639011View attachment 639012View attachment 639013View attachment 639014
I'm confused. What do you mean by "Luckily"?

Because the rats are going to be allowed to eat more juicy and succulent bits of her,
while he watches the agony on her pretty face ...

Luckily, because that way her beautiful face gets spared (although I care more more her nice perky breasts) :very_hot:

If I remember the movie's plot right, the guy who is torturing her is in love with her and wants to force her to love him back. Of course, he is interested to keep her lady features intact during the tortures, he wants to have fun with them after all. Still, the movie is full of disturbing images. There is a scene where Lise is forced to watch as her best friend is dumped into quicklime* and eventually succumbs to her injuries. That scene (and Lise's reaction) left a lasting impression on me :eek:

*Quicklime is a chemical substance that causes severe burns when it comes in contact with wet skin.

A contribution of Revenge of the Pulps (check us out! - Shameless promo!)
Mans-Story-June-1963-600x815.jpgNazi Rat Torture.
Right behind the Champagne blurb is one with a camera - weird.
Actually these are nice rats. See how they are chewing through her ropes to free her.

Where you have a sewer, especially a flooded one, you have RATS! (Did the Savages really make him eat his wife? How hard did they have to push him? Like last Thanksgiving, a tough old bird!)
3300020708_March 1961.jpg

Back
Top Bottom