Real Ancient Crucifixion And Erotism, It Is Possible?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Both Alexander the Great and Hannibal have been reported to have crucified generals and other officers that had made serious mistakes during campaigns.
Oops, luckily I newer was promoted beyond private... But could imagine, those generals were no longer the sexy young males I expect to see nude on the cross...

Oops, luckily I newer was promoted beyond private... But could imagine, those generals were no longer the sexy young males I expect to see nude on the cross...
Maybe, maybe not! In such armies under the rule of a young and ambitious commanders, one can rise quickly in the ranks and become a genral at thirty. But perhaps those crucufied were the elder, more cautious officers, who could not adapt to the juvenile spirit of the campaign.

Maybe, maybe not! In such armies under the rule of a young and ambitious commanders, one can rise quickly in the ranks and become a genral at thirty. But perhaps those crucufied were the elder, more cautious officers, who could not adapt to the juvenile spirit of the campaign.
Surely you get promoted faster when the older officers get crucified and it reverses the fact that you are fucked during the service, one could take revenge for that while crucifiying your superior.....

hrdlicka.jpg

Surely you get promoted faster when the older officers get crucified and it reverses the fact that you are fucked during the service, one could take revenge for that while crucifiying your superior.....

View attachment 1439941
"Crossing the Alps with elephants, that's madness! Don't even consider it!"
"Don't weaken our centre! The Romans will breach it and break trough our lines !" (before the Battle of Cannae).
Hannibal had got so tired about the bad advices from Loxuru and other elder officers, that he decided to make an example and crucify them for tactical incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom