Real Crucifixion In The News

Go to CruxDreams.com

hufkens

Master & Commander

Real Crucifixion In The News​

June 19th, 2005

Nun dies after being chained and starved to death
Otilia Haraga

Husi Bishopric yesterday started an investigation at the "Sfanta Treime" (Holy Trinity) Monastery in the village of Tanacu in Vaslui where a 23 year old nun died in terrible pain after being starved and chained for three days on a wooden cross, according to the Romanian Patriarchy. Representatives of the Husi bishopric yesterday left for the monastery to conduct the investigation. The results will be made public today. "What happened is regrettable," declared Father Costel Stoica, spokesman for the Romanian Patriarchy. The nun, Maricica Irina Cornici from the "Sfanta Treime" Monastery died on Wednesday evening after being imprisoned in a room by a priest, Petru Corogeanu, and four other nuns, Nicoleta Arcaleanu, 32, Adina Ciopraga, 20, Elena Otelea, 23, and Simona Bardanas, 21. Initially, the nun's limbs were tied with rope but, on June 13, as a result of her violent reactions, she was chained to a wooden cross and a towel was placed in her mouth as a gag. She was held on the cross in a shed for three days without food and died on the evening of June 15. An ambulance was called from Vaslui but when the doctors arrived, the nun was already dead. Her hands and legs had marks from the chains she had been tied with. The young woman also had injuries around the mouth because of the towel used to gag her. Doctors called police immediately. Father Corogeanu told investigators that he had been trying to drive away evil spirits from the nun's body.

http://www.daily-news.ro/article_detail ... icle=12569

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find (yet with difficulty) real Crucifixion in Asia, for Easter on YouTube. Not actors with only ropes at hands and feet but real Christians who accepted to be nailed with nails totally piercing their hands and feet. Actually, my avatar is a picture from a video on YT. Some didn't scream or cry, others can't refrain their extreme pain and here it's real.... I will try to retrieve links, hope YT didn't erase these videos because they are very graphic.
The same occurred from YT with pregnant ladies who deliver babies in poor countries with no peridural anesthesia : erased, too graphic.
However i think these videos were useful to understand the extreme real suffering human beings are able to bear for love :
pregnant ladies is to perpetuate the human specy and cherish their baby, and Christians is to demonstrate their Absolute Love to Jesus beyond the usual "middle" christian

Real Crucifixion In The News​

June 19th, 2005

Nun dies after being chained and starved to death
Otilia Haraga

Husi Bishopric yesterday started an investigation at the "Sfanta Treime" (Holy Trinity) Monastery in the village of Tanacu in Vaslui where a 23 year old nun died in terrible pain after being starved and chained for three days on a wooden cross, according to the Romanian Patriarchy. Representatives of the Husi bishopric yesterday left for the monastery to conduct the investigation. The results will be made public today. "What happened is regrettable," declared Father Costel Stoica, spokesman for the Romanian Patriarchy. The nun, Maricica Irina Cornici from the "Sfanta Treime" Monastery died on Wednesday evening after being imprisoned in a room by a priest, Petru Corogeanu, and four other nuns, Nicoleta Arcaleanu, 32, Adina Ciopraga, 20, Elena Otelea, 23, and Simona Bardanas, 21. Initially, the nun's limbs were tied with rope but, on June 13, as a result of her violent reactions, she was chained to a wooden cross and a towel was placed in her mouth as a gag. She was held on the cross in a shed for three days without food and died on the evening of June 15. An ambulance was called from Vaslui but when the doctors arrived, the nun was already dead. Her hands and legs had marks from the chains she had been tied with. The young woman also had injuries around the mouth because of the towel used to gag her. Doctors called police immediately. Father Corogeanu told investigators that he had been trying to drive away evil spirits from the nun's body.

http://www.daily-news.ro/article_detail ... icle=12569
This is so fucked up. Tragic story.

Some YT videos with real nailing (Warning : Very graphic, no fake no actors !) :

Some self-sacrified scream and cry, other no. Depending from the personnal strength and pain acceptance. Maybe too from their Love towards God. Imagine the pain when nail enters the skin, pierce the flesh and touch the wood : every vibration caused by the hammer, wich has then the task to make enter the nail in the wood, transmits to terminal nervous cells and later to the brain. The women & men on these videos are courageous beyond all limits....

Watch their face distorted by pain, Makar's slave sometimes are near with the same face's expression ; for ex. Jenia who tried different positions on the Cross to get relief but unsuccessfully because the Cross is a torture tool and specially designed to provide only pain and extreme suffering, no other thing and durable relief, even one minute or 10 seconds, is impossible.

(you can see on theses YT videos however, that feet are put on a kind of table and the crucified is not hanged at his/her own weight. Of course, these Easter events are not made to kill, otherwise it would be suffocation and death...)

Last edited:
Some YT videos with real nailing (Warning : Very graphic, no fake no actors !) :

Some self-sacrified scream and cry, other no. Depending from the personnal strength and pain acceptance. Maybe too from their Love towards God. Imagine the pain when nail enters the skin, pierce the flesh and touch the wood : every vibration caused by the hammer, wich has then the task to make enter the nail in the wood, transmits to terminal nervous cells and later to the brain. The women & men on these videos are courageous beyond all limits....

Watch their face distorted by pain, Makar's slave sometimes are near with the same face's expression ; for ex. Jenia who tried different positions on the Cross to get relief but unsuccessfully because the Cross is a torture tool and specially designed to provide only pain and extreme suffering, no other thing and durable relief, even one minute or 10 seconds, is impossible.

(you can see on theses YT videos however, that feet are put on a kind of table and the crucified is not hanged at his/her own weight. Of course, these Easter events are not made to kill, otherwise it would be suffocation and death...)

By no means do I discount the psychological impact of strong faith, but this shit seems to me like a convenient excuse for certain individuals to exercise sadistic urges at the expense of the gullible and mentally ill. It also wouldn't surprise me if the victims were drugged. The lady in the second video looks completely lit.

I don't believe they are under influence of narcotics. Only the power of her/his faith, their love for God and Jesus, may be the willing to get the protection for their families.... They are very very brave.

About those who nail them, i don't know if they are sadistic or not. If they are not sadistic, it is a very task and responsibility to nail someone avoiding to inflict permanent damage to hands and feet and in the same time hearing the screams and faces distorted by unbearable suffering.

Whatever, everyday women (especially in poor countries where no peridural anaesthesia is available for free) who giving birth to babies bear this kind of suffering when their viscera are literally torn to make the path for the baby. Here too, it is Love which gives the courage.

I don't believe they are under influence of narcotics. Only the power of her/his faith, their love for God and Jesus, may be the willing to get the protection for their families.... They are very very brave.

About those who nail them, i don't know if they are sadistic or not. If they are not sadistic, it is a very task and responsibility to nail someone avoiding to inflict permanent damage to hands and feet and in the same time hearing the screams and faces distorted by unbearable suffering.

Whatever, everyday women (especially in poor countries where no peridural anaesthesia is available for free) who giving birth to babies bear this kind of suffering when their viscera are literally torn to make the path for the baby. Here too, it is Love which gives the courage.

There are some things you just don't subject yourself to without some combination of gullibility, drugs or mental issues. I classify religious devotion to the point of subjecting oneself to a nailing crucifixion ritual as indicative of mental illness, but maybe that's just me.

There are also some things you just don't do to another person, even if he or she asks nicely. "Please crucify me with nails" sits pretty high on that list, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom