Real Crux - Dreams Do Come True!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am sorry, images from other shoots that I had of Randy were taken for her use and I do not have permission to post those. In fact, I turned them over to her and have since deleted them. For the most part all that exists anymore from my work with her is here on Cruxforums.

MH
Deleted? Why? I respect your work and certainly won't ask for more without the permission of Randy. to be honest I'm still curious about the figure of Randy, seeing her without clothes really makes me excited. apologize first.

Last edited:
Deleted? Why? I respect your work and certainly won't ask for more without the permission of Randy. to be honest I'm still curious about the figure of Randy, seeing her without clothes really makes me excited. apologize first.

No apology is necessary. The reasons I deleted them are complicated, but I did and now they are gone, which is probably for the best. We ended our relationship on good terms, when she left the country and I have not heard from her since. We did have a blast working together for about three years though and I treasure the memories of that time we spent together. She is a beautiful woman and very easy to make great images with. I would post links to where some of our work could be found, but I don't think she wants what was posted here connected to what she is currently doing and the privacy of the models I have worked with is paramount in my mind.

MH

Looks almost real!

Perils of being a foreign correspondent
View attachment 717774

Captured by Amazons
View attachment 717775
The first one looks very realistic, probably due to the lighting matching perfectly. It is hard not to imagine myself in Randy's place here.

The second one is even better! I wonder what the amazon is going to do with that spear of hers...

And of course, mermaidhunter and Randy did an amazing job. The model pretty much achieved immortality on the cross, to be remembered and associated with forever.

I loved this series. So hot. Would love to see more of Randy
Thank you, I appreciate that. This video was made 9 years ago. Randy and I did a lot of work together for about 3 years in another genre that she would not want shared. Then she moved away, so I am afraid that is not possible. I really wish it were, we had a lot of fun working together.

MH

Thank you, I appreciate that. This video was made 9 years ago. Randy and I did a lot of work together for about 3 years in another genre that she would not want shared. Then she moved away, so I am afraid that is not possible. I really wish it were, we had a lot of fun working together.

MH
Oh? There’s a video?

Back
Top Bottom