Real Crux - Dreams Do Come True!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, echoing that, a stunning entrance Randy...I think you have now earned the right to sit back and receive plaudits for the rest of time but welcome aboard and I hope you have fun here :)

mermaidhunter, you made my day when I found this post. Awesome post! I love the model, the location, the expressions, the tattoos, everything. Tell Randy thanks too.

Randy has so beautifully given of herself here, and proved once again what I am always saying, that the cross has a special power to enhance those who submit to it. Physically, visually, emotionally it is transformational, the body made art, the emotion laid bare. OK, OK, maybe I sound a bit pseudie, but I just get a "wow" reaction when I see someone offer themselves like this. :))
We discussed in a recent Messaline thread whether a woman needed the cross. I would go further and say we all need the cross, at least once. I know it is not possible for everyone to experience it, and not everyone wants to, but just look at these pictures and tell me that you are not at least curious!
It's nice to think that many of us out there are indulging at least sometimes. Great work MH in bringing your own fantasy to fulfilment, and possibly inspiring others. It would be great to see more sharing like this. I may even post a pic of myself one day!
btw I sought and received the OK to do a little manip. I know the background is one I have used before, but I felt a need to work something up from this wonderful material, to take this "real crux" towards something which otherwise would only exist in the imagination. It's a small thing, but I offer it.

Phlebas

Attachments

• ph226.jpg
    ph226.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 985
MH always do very good works..:)
Randy has so beautifully given of herself here, and proved once again what I am always saying, that the cross has a special power to enhance those who submit to it. Physically, visually, emotionally it is transformational, the body made art, the emotion laid bare. OK, OK, maybe I sound a bit pseudie, but I just get a "wow" reaction when I see someone offer themselves like this. :))
We discussed in a recent Messaline thread whether a woman needed the cross. I would go further and say we all need the cross, at least once. I know it is not possible for everyone to experience it, and not everyone wants to, but just look at these pictures and tell me that you are not at least curious!
It's nice to think that many of us out there are indulging at least sometimes. Great work MH in bringing your own fantasy to fulfilment, and possibly inspiring others. It would be great to see more sharing like this. I may even post a pic of myself one day!
btw I sought and received the OK to do a little manip. I know the background is one I have used before, but I felt a need to work something up from this wonderful material, to take this "real crux" towards something which otherwise would only exist in the imagination. It's a small thing, but I offer it.

Phlebas
Phlebes..u make me crazy again...:)

Phlebas

That turned out very nicely Phlebas!

Back
Top Bottom