Rebecca and The Bloody Codes

Go to CruxDreams.com
No need for reticence, we know you mean Barb behind the cart`s tail.
There seems to be a lot of interest in me writing a spin-off, "@Barbaria1 getting Air and Exercise." While I can assure you the idea is tempting (as all my ideas concerning the fair Barbara are) I have far too much to do now, tormenting the fair Rebecca. Drafted to Chapter 34 and nowhere near conclusion. The poor girl has a long hard road ahead in the next fortnight, until her appointment to caper at Tyburn Tree.

Bannock, verb and bannocking, gerund are old Kentish slang, probably Sexon or Frisian.
The 'cake' word, Gaelic bannach, may be from a root 'to drop, drip', as the dough is dropped onto the hot girdle.
But there might be a connection way back.

I imagine it comes in handy when frying foods while naked. Protects from hot splatter.
Truer than you might think! Well I'm quite often - let's say 'scantily clad'
when I'm cooking for myself, and my pinnie does provide protection! :D

The 'cake' word, Gaelic bannach, may be from a root 'to drop, drip', as the dough is dropped onto the hot girdle.
But there might be a connection way back.

Truer than you might think! Well I'm quite often - let's say 'scantily clad'
when I'm cooking for myself, and my pinnie does provide protection! :D
:icon_popcorn: :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::popcorn:

Barbara gets Air and Exercise in Deadly Suspense.

“Barbara Moorer, this Court finds you guilty of leading a rebellion while in custody for prostitution in the Ramsey Prison House and of engaging in excessive complaints. You are sentenced to be taken from this place to St. Clement’s Church at Fleet Street. There, the Keeper of Ramsey House Prison shall have you bared to the waist and tether you to the tail of an ox-cart to conduct you to the place of execution at Tyburn. During the procession, the Keeper shall have you continually flogged for your complaining. At Tyburn, you shall be hung by the neck until you are dead. May God have mercy on your sinful soul!”

Justice Page pounded his gavel.

“This is all unfair!1 I protest! The judge is an Ass!!!” screamed Barbara as she was dragged in chains from the dock.

There, the Keeper of Ramsey House Prison shall have you bared to the waist and tether you to the tail of an ox-cart to conduct you to the place of execution at Tyburn. During the procession, the Keeper shall have you continually flogged for your complaining. At Tyburn, you shall be hung by the neck until you are dead.

My ancestors apparently didn’t have any more luck with the law than I do ... :confused:

“This is all unfair!1 I protest! The judge is an Ass!!!” screamed Barbara as she was dragged in chains from the dock.

And apparently I inherited attitude from them too. :facepalm:

Geez PrPr .... will we find out what happened next?

My ancestors apparently didn’t have any more luck with the law than I do ... :confused:

And apparently I inherited attitude from them too. :facepalm:

With any luck we will. PrPr will never pass up the opportunity to put a female member of the Moore clan through her paces.,if this involves nudity and corporal punishment so much the better.

Barbara gets Air and Exercise in Deadly Suspense.

“Barbara Moorer, this Court finds you guilty of leading a rebellion while in custody for prostitution in the Ramsey Prison House and of engaging in excessive complaints. You are sentenced to be taken from this place to St. Clement’s Church at Fleet Street. There, the Keeper of Ramsey House Prison shall have you bared to the waist and tether you to the tail of an ox-cart to conduct you to the place of execution at Tyburn. During the procession, the Keeper shall have you continually flogged for your complaining. At Tyburn, you shall be hung by the neck until you are dead. May God have mercy on your sinful soul!”

Justice Page pounded his gavel.

Is PrPr going off at a tangent to develop this or it a sop to shut us up while he continues his excellent story?

Is PrPr going off at a tangent to develop this or it a sop to shut us up while he continues his excellent story?

I'm too exhausted learning the grammatical aspects of Kentish slang and the possible etymology with Scottish culinary terms, plus the intricacies of female underthings, to worry where PrPr is taking Rebecca Barbara. Sit back, twonines, enjoy the story and keep out of the floods.

me think is not nice to use someone real name in story without permission
With any luck we will. PrPr will never pass up the opportunity to put a female member of the Moore clan through her paces.,if this involves nudity and corporal punishment so much the better.
This is pure tease. Rebecca comes first. Also, Singapore is calling:

"Come you back, American writer; come you back to Singapore!"
Come you back to Singapore,
Where Changi Prison lay:
Can't you 'ear their canes a-whompin' from Malacca to Singapore?
On the road to Singapore,
Where Barb’s back they flay,
An' her last dawn comes up like thunder in the City of Singapore!

Last edited:
Thi is pure tease. Rebecca comes first. Also, Singapore is calling:

"Come you back, American writer; come you back to Singapore!"
Come you back to Singapore,
Where Changi Prison lay:
Can't you 'ear their canes a-whompin' from Malacca to Singapore?
On the road to Singapore,
Where Barb’s back they flay,
An' her last dawn comes up like thunder in the City of Singapore!

and why don't they flay her breasts?

Back
Top Bottom