Rebel slave crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
On the road to Cruxtonia

It was earlier this morning that a slave named Barbara was taken to the side of the road. She was stripped of her clothing and was nailed to a cross.

crux 240 d.jpg

Once affixed to the cross it was raised hoisting Barbara to hang from it until she will die. There was a nice size crowd there when she was nailed and raised. It is not often they get to a fine looking woman crucified.

crux 212.jpg

But today is a work day and by midmorning the crowd thins and leaves Barbara crucified alone except for when someone passes on the road.

crux 299 D.jpg

It is late morning- almost noon- when I come across the crucified woman. I stop and pour a drink from my sheepskin flask and look up at the woman spread naked on the cross. She glares down at me and says “What is with you? Haven’t you seen a naked woman before?”

crux 335.jpg

“Yeah, and I’ve seen a few crucified before but you are the prettiest I have ever seen” I reply. I am not exaggerating at all. “What got you sentenced to the cross?”

She says “I got caught organizing a slave rebellion.”

“And they just crucified you” I ask. “Where are the other rebels?”

“They were sent to a quarry. They will all be worked to death or hanged by their necks when they can’t do enough to bother feeding them” the slave explains. “I got here to be an example not to rebel against Cruxtonia.”

“You have a name” I ask.

“I’m Barbara, but I don’t think I am available” she replies. “You?”

“I am ‘Tree’” I answer. “How long have you been up there?”

“Early this morning. How long will this take” she asks.

“You look young and in good shape. You’ll be alive at least until tomorrow if not the next day.”

Barbara rolls her eyes realizing the pain she is in will not end anytime soon.
crux 332.jpg

“Well, I have to go. I have a meeting with the Cruxton prosecutor about getting a job. I’ll see you tomorrow perhaps.”

On the road to Cruxtonia

It was earlier this morning that a slave named Barbara was taken to the side of the road. She was stripped of her clothing and was nailed to a cross.

View attachment 806033

Once affixed to the cross it was raised hoisting Barbara to hang from it until she will die. There was a nice size crowd there when she was nailed and raised. It is not often they get to a fine looking woman crucified.

View attachment 806032

But today is a work day and by midmorning the crowd thins and leaves Barbara crucified alone except for when someone passes on the road.

View attachment 806034

It is late morning- almost noon- when I come across the crucified woman. I stop and pour a drink from my sheepskin flask and look up at the woman spread naked on the cross. She glares down at me and says “What is with you? Haven’t you seen a naked woman before?”

View attachment 806036

“Yeah, and I’ve seen a few crucified before but you are the prettiest I have ever seen” I reply. I am not exaggerating at all. “What got you sentenced to the cross?”

She says “I got caught organizing a slave rebellion.”

“And they just crucified you” I ask. “Where are the other rebels?”

“They were sent to a quarry. They will all be worked to death or hanged by their necks when they can’t do enough to bother feeding them” the slave explains. “I got here to be an example not to rebel against Cruxtonia.”

“You have a name” I ask.

“I’m Barbara, but I don’t think I am available” she replies. “You?”

“I am ‘Tree’” I answer. “How long have you been up there?”

“Early this morning. How long will this take” she asks.

“You look young and in good shape. You’ll be alive at least until tomorrow if not the next day.”

Barbara rolls her eyes realizing the pain she is in will not end anytime soon.
View attachment 806035

“Well, I have to go. I have a meeting with the Cruxton prosecutor about getting a job. I’ll see you tomorrow perhaps.”

Tree drinking Seagrams out of a sheepskin flask? ... that’s funny. :p

He needs to work on his pick up lines ... telling a crucified girl she looks beautiful hanging naked on a cross is not going to get him many dates. :confused:

And one final thought: when will I ever get to lead a SUCCESSFUL REBELLION on this site? :oops:

Tree drinking Seagrams out of a sheepskin flask? ... that’s funny. :p

He needs to work on his pick up lines ... telling a crucified girl she looks beautiful hanging naked on a cross is not going to get him many dates. :confused:

And one final thought: when will I ever get to lead a SUCCESSFUL REBELLION on this site? :oops:
We keep hoping you are successful some day... Really!!!

Back
Top Bottom