Rebels Will Be Exterminated!

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

There have been far too many rebellions, uprisings and people generally getting stroppy around here recently! We have called upon Skatingjesus to help sort this problem.
the_end_of_the_resistance___louise_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfp1b.jpg the_end_of_the_resistance___marianne_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfpjw.jpg the_end_of_the_resistance___mila_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfppa.jpg the_end_of_the_resistance___sigrid_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfpeq.jpg the_end_of_the_resistance___carolina_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfptj.jpg the_end_of_the_resistance___group_001_by_skatingjesus-d8nfoam.jpg

We all know who the real trouble makers are and their days are numbered.

their days are numbered.
great work Melissa and SJ - we slave away to keep good order and discipline on CF
and all we get is insubordination, rebellion and murmurs of discontent -
their days may well be numbered, but their punishment each day will know no limit :devil: :devil: :devil:

There have been far too many rebellions, uprisings and people generally getting stroppy around here recently! We have called upon Skatingjesus to help sort this problem.
View attachment 280708 View attachment 280709 View attachment 280710 View attachment 280711 View attachment 280712 View attachment 280713

We all know who the real trouble makers are and their days are numbered.
Wow! Just Wow! What a collection of beauties. Xxx
Oh dear, bad luck, Barb
They will be displayed in public before they are put to death
great work Melissa and SJ - we slave away to keep good order and discipline on CF
and all we get is insubordination, rebellion and murmurs of discontent -
their days may well be numbered, but their punishment each day will know no limit :devil: :devil: :devil:

Looks like all the usual suspects are here...yikes !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:;)

View attachment 280719 I think this one looks like it could be me :rolleyes:
Well, none of them are me. :very_hot:

That's because I never cause the slightest iota of trouble on the forums. I am deeply respectful of the very fair and even handed moderators, especially Tree. :cool:

I even had to look the word "rebellion" up in the dictionary! :rolleyes:

See, Barb, if you only minded your p's and q's you wouldn't have all this trouble! :D

I like the sight of Barbara being displayed before her punishment
Well, none of them are me. :very_hot:

That's because I never cause the slightest iota of trouble on the forums. I am deeply respectful of the very fair and even handed moderators, especially Tree. :cool:

I even had to look the word "rebellion" up in the dictionary! :rolleyes:

See, Barb, if you only minded your p's and q's you wouldn't have all this trouble! :D
So does everyone else Barb. :)

blushing

Oh dear, bad luck, Barb

Skatingjesus is hot on the trail of the rebel known as Barb. He has vowed that she will spend her last hours enjoying the view from Crux Mountain!! Her co-conspirators and friends should be afraid...very afraid.
Meanwhile Melissa the Merciless is helping round up other suspects and after the due process of law ensuring that they face justice!!

Teresa interrogated..teresa_s_interrogation___001_by_skatingjesus-d74x554.jpg.......Sarah captured..sarah_captured_in_the_rebel_camp_001_by_skatingjesus-d7mdn8q.jpg

Teresa and Angelika to face the gallows..teresa_and_angelika_hanged_001_by_skatingjesus-d8ahiiv.jpg......teresa_and_angelika_hanged_002_by_skatingjesus-d8ahku3.jpg........teresa_and_angelika_hanged_003_by_skatingjesus-d8ahkwm.jpg

The reign of terror begins!!!!

Skatingjesus is hot on the trail of the rebel known as Barb. He has vowed that she will spend her last hours enjoying the view from Crux Mountain!! Her co-conspirators and friends should be afraid...very afraid.
Meanwhile Melissa the Merciless is helping round up other suspects and after the due process of law ensuring that they face justice!!

Teresa interrogated..View attachment 280727.......Sarah captured..View attachment 280728

Teresa and Angelika to face the gallows..View attachment 280729......View attachment 280730........View attachment 280731

Those are fantastic! Bravo SJ and Melissa! :clapping:

I think the redhead could be me.

Teresa interrogated..View attachment 280727.......Sarah captured..View attachment 280728

Teresa and Angelika to face the gallows..View attachment 280729......View attachment 280730........View attachment 280731

And a reign of terror it is indeed....should I be giving myself up to save lives, or doesn't it matter? .... we are all going to die at the hands of Skatingjesus anyway. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom